Crown Prince Receives George Tenet Medal from CIA Director, for Distinct Intelligence-related Counter-Terrorism Work

>Crown Prince Receives George Tenet Medal from CIA Director, for Distinct Intelligence-related Counter-Terrorism Work

Hey look. Is that the US bowing again to Al Saud?

Other urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/do-the-math-global-war-on-terror-has-killed-4-million-muslims-or-more/208225/
m.liveleak.com/view?i=315_1313176550
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

USA = whore of babylon

Americans will ignore this thread

as a camel-fucker you might not like it, but they actually do have quite a lot invested in de-radicalisation programmes.
unfortunately, it was you goat fucking peasants that gave the world this shit brand of islam in the first place...

HI greatest ally how are those houti rebels treating you?

It means that your country sold out its own citizens that are anti-American and hostile and helped us capture them so we can do pic related to them.

So let's see, your government is helping ours capture/imprison your citizens.

Who is getting cucked here?

>This delicious Saudis dicks.
Burgers, explain yourselves!

oh, really? thats why sa is fighting with houti in Yemen and not with Al-qaeda?

and mind it - this the NEW ADMINISTRATION OF TRUMP. Pompeo is supposed to be Trump's man, who puts America first.

Houti are being propped up by your buttbuddy Iran. The number one enemy of Saudi Arabia.

Still us bud still us

>Who is getting cucked here?
I would say the country that had 3000 people die in 15 mins

How has America not come first Under Trump so far?

Have you see our stock market?

My 401k went up $4000 in the last week alone.

Lol! Do Russians even have 401ks?

Are you an actual wahabbi?

It always wonders me how you manage to suck both Saudis and Israels dicks at the same time. They are enemies to each other after all.

CIA is the federal organization of JUST! posting. Anything they say or do I just take with a grain of salt

The US and NATO wars on Islam have killed over 4 million Muslims since 2001. Mostly Sunni.

Keep telling yourself that, cuck.

Geroge Bush killed 10,000 within 20min of bombardment on Iraq. Top kek.

Are you having a stroke?

i bet CIA is prepparing new 9/11 now with Saudis. They will slaughter you like cattle first, blame Iran and then throw you in a meatgrinder in Iran. You are trully pathetic people.

You make it sound like we are supposed to suck your dick and Iran's dick. It really is kind of funny.

Also, if worse comes to worse, the US is on the other side of the world from that shit storm.

That's all you bitches. LOL!

>They are enemies to each other after all
Top Kek they secretly work together to fuck over Iran and other Israels enemies

fine, I'll bite

did he deserve the honor?

>4 million Muslims
Wow that sounds like the holocaust. Did he gas them?

I bet the CIA is protting the take over of Russia as well.

Just look at how badly we are crippling your economy with sanctions, and how we are about to chop off the head of your last Islamic 'allys'.

Lol. What are you mongoloids gonna do when you're all alone? Team up with China? KEK! They don't give a shit about your pathetic nation. Your wealth is a joke. You only think youre relevant because you have a bunch of nukes.

Well guess what Ivan. Those nukes don't mean shit when your country is dying from within.

Btw, have you seen our stock market? I made more in a month than you will the entire year.

No. More likely slowly killed them over a decade through bombs, bullets, and fire.

mintpressnews.com/do-the-math-global-war-on-terror-has-killed-4-million-muslims-or-more/208225/

>burgers continue to be massive cuckolds

kek

I don't have a problem with their extreme religion if they keep it I their country.
It seems like they try to keep it in their land but copy cats give it a bad name

he was awarded by medal named after George Tenet - acting CIA director during 9/11, go figure

So did he deserve it? Signs are pointing to yes.

what signs? few dozens words of the official statement?

>Were unironically a war profiteering country.
>False flag operations to stir tension and take things by force with the path of least resistance.
>Create tragedy, sell antidote.

Where were you when you realized the Vatican controls/created ISIS?

Not really
Israel secretly sells drones and bombs to Saudi

No, it's just two criminal entities giving a "Fuck you" to Iran, Hezbollah and Syria

signs that he was involved in counter terrorism and deserved the be honored for it.

>their extreme religion if they keep it I their country.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH wow man, it's their biggest fucking export product, might be even more than oil

for real?? too fucking funny.

>184▶
Guys saudis are clearly cryptokikes right
i mean that nose

Why do you faggots dress up in tablecloths? Saudis are true drag queens.

you are right about everything. Still doesn't change the fact that your CIA chieff just gave medal to some shady saudi guy

You know about the best friend club faggot don't act like you don't suck our dick to support the petrodollar too

Delete this

Russians talking about cucks is hilarious.

Especially when we look at what Putin did with Chechnya.

How many years was Russia at war with Chechnya? How many Russian soldiers were slaughtered and beheaded by Chechen Muslims?

Then what does Putin do? He rebuilds them. He hires Ramzan Kadyrov to take over control, meanwhile Ramzan is sending 1000s of Muslims to go help ISIS. Which is why Russia has the second largest population of ISIS fighters. They come from Chechnya. So that begs the question. Is Putin willingly supporting ISIS by supporting Chechen muslims?

Chechens are the 2nd largest foriegn fighters for ISIS. So that is a little bit of a coincidence, don't you think?

Also, here are Putin wardogs hard at work.

m.liveleak.com/view?i=315_1313176550

Russia is mega cucked.

All these fucking newfags in the thread, I'd say lurk more but you'd probably just suck on some bogpill braise gek XDDD memes if you did

Sup Forums is truly dead

This thread finally made me understand what the bogpill is

Its fucking white noise for retards to glom onto when they stumble upon this dark corner of the internet so nothing of value was lost

and how does that make you feel?

dirtnigs love shiny trinkets.

> Sup Forums isn't a pro-commie fagfest where we circlejerk over our ANTIFA flags and burn US flags. Waaaaa.

Get bent, helmet.

did he really said that what a madman

Pretty shitty man. I get you're an aussie so its probably meta but the fact that LE FUNNY COLLAGEN MAN XDDD is the meme dejour leads to such profound analysis such as I mean, my image is less than 2 years old. 20 years ago you could come here and learn how things worked.

Now its a bunch of frogs and plastic surgery man and a bunch of HWNDU shitskins parroting newfaggot memes because they're le our guys

stop gurting his feels

we are sorry, we are going back to kekit now

How long have you fucking been here, moron? Honestly. I'd guess >/ 1 year.

You don't even understand what I'm trying to convey to you based on your HURRR LE COMMIES GTFO REE

Fucking imbeciles the lot of you.

>MUH Sup Forums
why don't you just be a good boy and suck my dick like your elected government is doing?

I've been here a lot longer than your dumbass, but it seems Sup Forums am become rebbit, destroyer of thoughts

Here's your (You) you sad bogan cunt

I've been here since '13.

>You don't get what I'm trying to convey

What? That the US is le ebil supervillain haha maymay'? We hear enough of that in our universities, thanks.

Notice how the Russian left when I blew him the fuck out with Putin's love of Chechens.

Top kek.

Works Everytime.

Lmao you stupid fucking sand nigger. You're our bitch and don't ever forget it. We get you to give us tangible goods (petroleum) for fucking nothing (dollars we print on reams of paper backed by nothing).

Don't ever forget it when you're driving a Bugatti you bought with our fiction you dumb fucking dunecoon. We're going to bleed you try and the house of Saud will cooperate so long as we give them toys.

>13
>oldfag
Explain to me how the petrodollar works.

in this world there are dicks pussies and assholes hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>I was merely pretending to be a cuckold!

top kek

Lol you live in Bulgaria? You really want to go there? I could buy your whole fucking family for pocket change.

Oil and the ME, ect..

You know the drill.

That certainly explains why I drive a bugatti and you drive a prius

Apparently you don't fucking understand the drill

WHY DON'T YOU GIVE ME A QUICK RUNDOWN

easy
in this world there are dicks pussies and assholes hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah because you take our shit thats worth nothing and we control your soverign oil supply
>for free

In exchanges we give you enough tokens for all the tokens to live like you're your non-sand nigger brothers, top fucking kek

Currency that nations make based on petroleum.

And I know what you're gonna say.

> Muh GWB oil war! Muh Dick Chaney! Muh Halliburton! Muh MossadIsraeliJewwBenjaminNrtanyahu9/11insidedontmeltsteelbeems

Yeah, I fucking know.

Shut the fuck up idiot.

Bulgaria is pretty nice place. And no, you can't buy shit. And none of this changes the fact that you're a cuckold, kek.

Lmao you sad sack of shit you have no idea do you?

Nice memes though.
Go read a fucking book you goddamn imbecile.

>cuckold
>I live in the most powerful country on earth
>You live in a former satellite state in a gommie block

TOP fucking kek m7

>I've been here since '13
Oldfag here. Fuck off cancer.

yeah you cunt? where were you in 2002??

Crashed this thread with no survivors.

Fuck all of you morons.

Used to be you'd shut the fuck up and lurk until you developed a thesis worth defending and now all you faggots want to post the latest memes and idly throw shit like a bunch of fucking bonobos.

No, I live in a comfy old house, in a sovereign country with some of the lowest taxes in the world.

You live in a nigger infested corporate state that is using your money to fund the kikes, kek

>Overvaluing information instead of teaching it.
>Keeping information to avoid discussion for the social status instead
>On an anonymous board

Stick to the megamilk you flaming faggot instead of discouraging people.

>developed a thesis
what kind of a weird talk is this. i do not know what to say anymore. i quit.

TOP FUCKING KEK.
Your average salary is 1/10th of ours per month.
OUR FUCKING ILLEGAL MEXICANS COULD BUY YOUR SISTER AS A MAIL ORDER BRIDE, kek

>keeping information

Its all there. To start look at who I quoted vs. who I didn't, then use the fucking internet.

As for spoonfeeding you, no, morons will just post BRAISE FROG BOGDANOFF NOW LOL XDDD

>dollars we print on reams of paper backed by nothing
That's even worse if you think about those women who go to KSA or UAE to do weird fetish sex with the royals for money:

>adult females of the Western hemisphere let themselves get penetrated, urinated, defecated, etc by old senile arabian men in exchange of pieces of paper with numbers printed on them

Damn, the modern world is surely surreal.

Yeah its bizzare but its a tradeoff to send our lowbred white mischlings to Arab perverts to spend our own money on for degeneracy relative to controlling their own fucking resources

>he thinks prices are the same everywhere on Earth

americuckolds are so dumb, kek

You stupid fucking Slav.

Your average monthly salary is about 400 Euros. Ours is about 4000 Dollars.

Dollars to Euros are about 1 = 1/10th.

No wonder the fucking mongrel Russians raped you, you can't into 2 secs in google and basic mathematics lmao

AHAHAHAHHA are there any bigger Muslim appeasers than the burgerclaps? Here, have this award for supporting ISIS and cutting off the heads of our journalists

You fucking newfags I swear to fucking god, fuck all of you, you ruined a good thing by treating this opportunity as a means to shitpost nonsense vs shut the fuck up for a second and try to fucking learn something

Enjoy that fat greasy Saudi dick in your asshole, cuck

> you're our bitch
AHAHHAHAAHA

america is just continuing its long rich tradition of sucking Saudi dick, i thought you yanks knew trump was a traditional man?

>hurr durr: the argument

We produce our own food, alcohol, tobacco, clothes, so they are very cheap, and high quality, unlike your fake products and shit food. We have very cheap and nice beaches, ski resorts and spa centers with mineral water, where we go to fuck german, scandi and russian bitches. During gommunis, everyone had their own house/apartment, so even today, most people have their own place, so we don't have your ridiculous housing bubble, so rent is actually survivable. But keep sucking that middle-eastern cock, mister cuckold.

> Explain to me how the petrodollar works.

You buy oil from the Middle East instead of Canada because Shlomo and Ahmed told you cuck so

> inb4 m-muh reserve currency
A kike lie, there is no other currency that is as stable and tied to a large economy (the yuan isn't freely traded)

LMFAO you fucking moron. Nice edgy memes. Our economy depends on idiots like you to sling shit like a fucking mokey rather than looking behind the curtain.
Nice memes though ;^)

LOOLLLLL you stupid fuck? You didn't even bother to google what a petrodollar is?

ALL of you fucking cucks have to buy oil in our worthless currency, because you're fucking morons as evidenced by your posts.

Lmao your wages are literally a TENTH of our median. Your women can literally be had for pennies on the dollar.

Enjoy your (((economy))) as your Saudi masters continue to snackbar your citizens and pay your universities to spread acceptance for radical Islam, cuck.

Most of Western Europe has a higher standard of living than you, Muslim bottom bitch

Lmao whatever keep buying fuel with our money because we say so, you fucking cuck.

We don't buy fuel in the Gulf states, Muslim bottom cuck

Saudis are our bitch you dumbfuck. We give them paper worth nothing, they give us oil. And basically, you're just run by a literal fucking communist.

>you will never be this mad

> our bitch murders our citizens and spreads Islam in our society and we continue to bend over for it

What did fatcuck mean by this?

Saudi Arabia is OPEC’s biggest oil producer and its most influential member. Its headquarters have been based in Vienna since 1965.

Lmao you moron. Keep telling yourself that ;^)

What matters is not how much you make, but what can you buy with it. Not only are the basic commodities here cheap as fuck, but the services like plumbers, lawyers, etc. are also very cheap. I can afford to go to a hotel in the mountains/sea side/other city every weekend and have a nice time. Meanwhile if you break your foot, you'll be in debt for the rest of your life, paying mister shekelberg, kek.

Most of our oil is Norwegian, cuck. This isn't 1965, grandpa. Enjoy that hairy Muslim dick

Yeah and I can buy your GF for literally a dime per dollar, LOL