OK

who of you fuckers is responsible for this?
israelis are freaking out becouse of this

Other urls found in this thread:

mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2017/02/simon_wiesenthal_center_urges.html#incart_river_home
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>6, 000 jews
Kek
>israelis are freaking out becouse of this
You kikes are fucking oversensitive

It was probably 600 at best.

I heard a recent study said it was no more than 60

I belive you just mistyped "60"

R A R E
A
R
E

>600
Yeah, no.
Pretty sure it was just 88

its not about the numbers, its about the point.
Alot of israelis are americanized so something like this turns them automaticly into libtards

cool, why would we care about what your people think tho?
Half of the of the western world wants america to stop sucking your dick so we can get the job done with your kind so yeah honestly, nobody gives a fuck.

>6,000

kek

me.

Problem?

you w0t m8 ?

I don't think his love burned as bright as people say it did.

..Hey rabbi.. watcha doin'?!

So they're going let the Palestinians in and tear down your walls? Have fun!

oh my G-d oy vey I'm literally shaking right now and on the holy Shabbat too! the goyim will burn for this!!!

Why are they mad about 6 Jews getting shoad?

I would laugh and be happy if I got that even with being 1/4th kike.

Wow, 0.6 Jews died and everyone is like worst tragedy ever?

You're right! That's probably why jews are so scared of that number and claim it means "Heil Hitler".

That's fucked up. You might as well give a card that says "my love for you is like a unicorn: not real"

>6000

You realize your people voted almost unanimously against Trump already, right? Fuck trying to do jews favors when you already showed your true colors

What did you do now Shlomo

Who the fuck cares what an Israeli thinks?
You're literally worse than the sand people

This.

Look at how whites from nations that saved them from an alleged genocide are treated by the jews.

Backstabbers, the lot of them.

With setting an example like that, they'll be hard pressed to find allies when the 4th comes along.

Muh 6000 Jews! Remember the 7000 goyim!

trump is a weak cuck and puppet of wallstreet

who cares

6000? How could anyone make light of the 60000? If we don't remember the 600000 we may be doomed to make the mistakes of the past! Never forget the 6000000!

No kidding. Only a retard would vote for that half-rotten pumpkin Drumpf.

>Alot of israelis are americanized so something like this turns them automaticly into libtards
When that happens, that will turn them into ashes.

I hope jewland is glassed soon.

Source? You've got none, you're just making shit up.

That's unlikely to happen when that dumb Drumpf is practically our puppet and we're getting endless financial and military support from you guys.

Hitler brought 6 jews back to life with medical gas you racist shitlords, never forget.

no one said it would be Drumpf who would do it

Remember the 0.6

This kind of reddit circle jerk bullshit can just fuck off.

You want to know why jews get buttblasted about this?
Because cremation is forbidden by law.
Jews couldn't care less about the number, its the burning thing that has them in a frenzy.

Nobody says that retard can do anything. But he does give us the protection of the United States practically blindly. Greater Israel is confirmed to be moving to phase 2 during the next 8 years thanks to Drumpf and after that we'll be truly unstoppable.

you're right, we should be discussing this tragic hate crime against the proud people of israel instead.

Greater israel is a meme, israel as a state cant even support itself + judging by our PM recent actions hes already making moves on abondoning this sinking boat (as goyim put it "heating oven")

>this whole thread

That's irrelevant. Israel is more of a Jewish idea than a state. With our entrenched Jewish control of the US and the immense power of the Rothschilds and similar Jewish families we're already manipulating history to our side. Greater Israel isn't a question of if, it's a question of when.

Holocaust denial! It was 6000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 not 6000!

Heebs will not divide us

>Worrying about what some goy woman wrote on a piece of paper more than likely as a joke
Fuck Jews unironically, perpetual victims are cancer

aland? isnt that part of finland? interesting you get a seperate flag. have a good day!

hey I'm from a land too.

A
FUCKING
LAND

Åland is a part of Sweden

wrong
Norway
read a book nigger

hahahha thats nothing you kike

you will wish it stopped at 6gorillion

we will kill you again and again and we will wipe out this pathetic race called "jew" i personally wont die except if i kill 30 jews
including 3 infants and 2 pregnant women and 5 elders
death to all jews

No it was 14

lel

how long until this guy is v& by mossad?

Finns det mycket svart folk på Åland?

The watchdogs of holocaust denalism made a critical mistake in never putting the official death counts into any legislature. You are only not allowed to play the holocaust down. But what is playing down in the first place?

Har sett 2-3 negrer i stan. Det är 2-3 mer än det borde vara. Åland tog även emot en flyktingfamilj från syrien. Läste om det i den lokala tidningen, men har aldrig sett dom IRL.

Cool beans! At least we're not from that pesky B-land, right?

>6000
THEY TOLD ME IT WAS 600 GAZILLION JEWS.

Ok. Låter som om det är lugnt än så länge. Tack för informationen.

mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2017/02/simon_wiesenthal_center_urges.html#incart_river_home

They're not identifying the broad responsible, just that she is not part of the university or the Republican club. Anyway, it's retarded. heyrabbiwhatchadoin.jpg, etc.

Huh, who fed you that figure. It was 0.06 Jews at most.

NEVER FORGET THE whatever it was

Rather be a kike than a turk

kool post

>the people / culture of Isreal relevant to anyone

delusion

Good, fuck you.

hot

Such meming won Trump the presidency.

That 6 centiJews number came from a unit conversion error, the actual number is in the area of 6 mJ.