>Nigel Farage drinks alcohol
>Vladimir Putin drinks alcohol

>Donald Trump don't drink alcohol
What the fuck? Is Trump some pussy faggot or waht? I don't trust him lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=be5nuv-1Ds8&spfreload=10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he drinks pee straight from russian hookers

It's called watching your older brother kill himself from alcoholism. Have some fucking respect.

Hitler i think was sober and he was a great leader.

Apart from dem drugs n sheeeeeeit

>muhh brother died so hate alcohol now
Top logic nigger

His brother died of alcohol addiction so he vowed never to touch the stuff

>>Vladimir Putin drinks alcohol

Nope he doesn't. See what's going on? The two leaders not drinking alcohol are leading nations part of the most relevant on the planet, while the other two are in reality some side show to their local politics but hold no real power.

Also this is the right choice, alcohol is the liquid jew. Hitler already knew this. If you want to achieve, don't drink alcohol.

This.

His brother died from complications caused by alcohol.

It also means he's probably genetically susceptible to alcoholisim. .

I can promise you he eats oxys or eddies because he goes nonstop.

Please don't lump Abbott in with Farage and Putin. Abbott is a corrupt, woefully inept piece of fucking trash.

>

Only redditors hate alcohol

But I don't, I drink it. He's never said he hates alcohol, he just doesn't believe it's a good thing. Its a personal choice

Back to

This
Trump is too tho

That's an old pic.

Interesting, his biography from 2006 states he doesn't drink alcohol and another online source says he drinks only at receptions.

Drugs make weak.

He drinks only beer and only to keep company, old habit from serving as spy in East Germany.

>genetically susceptible to alcoholism

Drinking alcohol is about self-control and willpower, it's not a genetic disease. Dr. Goldberg will tell you it's a disease to get you on some of his nice pills.

Alcohol is for the weak now go drink you stupid monkey

Drinking alcohol is bluepilled as fuck. You're literally just poisoning yourself.

>drinking beer

might as well just inject yourself with oestrogen

Abbott willfully sold us all out, but he's no different to all the other cucks in parliament

Sorry we don't live in such a shithole that we don't have to drink ourselves into a stupor to not wanna kill ourselves.

Alcoholism and other dependence on drugs is beta weakness. But keep on staying irrelevant Poland, you fucking leech

Booze is degenerate.

A man must conquer his problems, not drown them in alcohol.

You're a disgrace
Drink a beer mohammad

really makes you thing

Lol stupid toilet cleaner, of course you would never understand with abstaining from alcohol is a good thing.

drinking is retarded. Able mind, able body.

Then how come an alcoholic can literally die from withdrawals. It's one of very few drugs where the withdrawals themselves can actually do that. I've seen it when my dad was trying to stop and he was literally shaking all the time, headaches etc. Those aren't tricks of the mind. Those are physical chemical reactions the body has to a lack of something it adjusted itself to.

So he can't have an occasional beer?

you can't fucking stop me

t.Mohamed

Why are abos such awful drinkers the

Of course he CAN, but he makes the choice not to. He's not interested, it's not a hard decision for him.

>Trump doesn't drink alcohol
He is probably going to pull off a red weeding similar scenario soon

Gassing 6 million jews isn't normal... But on metg it is.

Another connection to hitler

t. Highschool janitor

I didnt say i don't drink, i said it makes sense that you're too retarded to understand why someone would choose not to. Stay retarded toiletfag.

You know that didn't happen

Drinking Alcohol is absolutely haram Muhammad

I think it's just something he started doing and since he's stubborn and has an ego he's not going to change now.

Even Trump has said he'll have a glass of wine with dinner occasionally. I think it's more of an avoidance than OMG alcohol is the liquid jew and anyone who drinks this foul stuff will be gassed

Real man drink
Faggots don't drink
Deal with it

youtube.com/watch?v=be5nuv-1Ds8&spfreload=10

Only if you are a muzzie, olli :^)

Yeah no, it's Putin we're talking about

You sound like a real faggot man, who drinks a lot.

Grew up next to a rez. Probably more cultural than genetic, but seeing an Indian drink makes you wonder.

Didn't Trump do cocaine in the first presidential debate?

Real men don't need to ingest poison to prove themselves

alcohol is great socializer

are you white?

Booze will make you dumber over time. I was a weekend heavy drinker for 10 years then I quit. After about a month of being miserable from my brain being messed up from it I was noticeably sharper of mind. Heavy drinking is dumb, go do something cool like learn how to beat the shit out of mutherfuckers with jiu jitsu like I do now

its got to be (((kosher))) before he drinks it

>Libya
>white
Lmao
But pale enough to pass as a "white" to some people it seems

Can't compete.

It makes you forget though

He doesn't drink for fun we us and brits do.
Why the fuck are pols such alkies? Go down a pint of vodka

>Have some fucking respect.
I'll have about as much as Donald does. In other words:

>Pussy faggot couldn't handle a beer so he killed himself. Sad!

Winston Churchill gambled away his empire whilst drunk on whisky. Boris Jelzin, a notorious drunkard, sold off almost the entire Russian industry for next to nothing and caused great suffering in Russia.

On the other hand, Mohammed - whose lips never touched a drop of alcohol - created an empire out of nothing that streched for hundreds of miles. Hitler, who didn't drink either, took Germany out of its misery in record time and almost the whole world had to fight him to destory his empire.

The lesson is clear. Alcohol is no good, especially if you are supossed to rule a country.

Yes it's called liking cock and americans are true pioneer in that

Based Hitler done drugs lad

hmmmmmm...
post hand

Not enough to stop Trump selling his own brand of booze though eh?

Alcohol is top tier degeneracy. Trump is very wise to stay away from it and anything else that can cloud his judgment. He needs to remain sharp at all times.

really makes you think....

No doubt about that. Based performance enhancing amphetamines =/= degenerate intoxicating alcohol, though.

This, he has rejected the liquid jew for a higher purpose

nige says it improves his focus though m8

>don't drink alcohol
>is literally jewish puppet
Poetry

wew

Tone is an Aussie tho so it doesn't count

Alcohol is a double edged sword, a jewish liquid made to expose a persons powerlevel. In the company of men it is the most redpilled of beverages as you guys can guess what the conversation leads to politics and philosofy. For women it can only lead to degeneracy exposing womens true form is a ugly beast as they become even weaker and more exploitable. It must be used wisely like all drugs to elevate thought in good company

>a jewish liquid

It isn't though

>most relevant on the planet
>Russia
kek
Not so relevant if all it takes is a little sanctions to become 3rd world Somalia tier

If the man doesn't wanna drink so be it. I appreciate his self control and willpower. As for nigel and Tony c'mon it's a fucking anglo tradition to love a good brew and Australia is so hot beer is important. England is so depressing beer is important.

It's 'doesn't drink' you illiterate polish fuck