Are there other websites where the maple cancer is banned...

are there other websites where the maple cancer is banned? Mods clearly have no problem continuing to allow Canadians to shit up our board
It's no debate all of Canada is garbage, it would not be totally effective and the parasites will use proxies, but it's at least a barrier.

stop bein such a lil bitch nigga

9/11 LOL
inside job
>LOL?!
2nd """Amendement""'

AHAAHAHAHAAHA
>AHAAHAHAHAAHA

>Federal Reserve?@?!?!?!?@111?1/!
AHHHHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHa

OBAMA?
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>visit a board called politically incorrect
>get annoyed by shitposting

I love how what Canadians call shit posting is nigger level babbling. At least based Aus brings the bantz

Why do burgers try so hard to get maple syrup land banned.
Why are all you cucks so soft when it comes to shit posting. Fucking man up and lose weight you fucking inbred Hillbillies.

Found the leaf with a proxy.

Cool you found a picture on the internet.

LEAFD

>Proxy
Lol why are burgers so dumb???
O wait it's because you fuck your cousin after drinking alcohol lol.

We just don't like scrolling past your shit. You are an annoyance at most. The most Canadians can accomplish on here is minor disruption.
My point is I don't know why we even allow people from such a useless country to use our boards, and pretend they are actually relevant at our expense.

Canada is a nice place that needs massive amounts of red pilling. We can't lock them out.

LMAO. Ok trudeau

We fuck your women you small dick faggot, enjoy your radiation

Lol fuck you cleetus. Stop eating Doritos.
Fucking chinese mongrels, not fucking our women even if they 10% Japanese. You proud of fucking dogs too? Same level.

ITT retards that wish they were Leafs.

It's universally known Asian women worship white men

Who desires Asian men? Lol least desired of all

Lol Japan whiter than you're country of peasents. Japanese women fuck nigger before fucking dirty gene pool filth like you

Your samurai swords were no match for our guns and steam engine boats. We have wrecked your shit more than once.

even super cucked libtards like Amy Schumer could not fathom actually moving to the shit hole you call a country.

Ooooh you fight in war? You big man come over personally in steam boat with guns? Ooooh such tough boy! Totally not little child on internet living off ancestors glory like peasant yes?
Come to Japan little boy. Even children beat you up and pee in your face when you crying on ground

USA going to let China fuck you up. Maybe you try kamikaze again like a savage

Lol u mad? Little boy? Mad that Japan stronger than your little country noone has heard of?
Shameful.

Fuck off eh? You hoser! Canadians are great eh? They eat poutine and watch gridiron just like us Americans.

>Dismiss the arguments of every canadian with "a fucking leaf"
>be surprised when they get fed up and collectively decide to shit up the entire board

They literally have no buisness being on boards like this in the first place. The fact they have been tolerated as long as they have is telling of our patience

/thread

also the fact that its very cold outside and snowed in

what else am i supposed to do

Good contribution faggot.

thank you, sir

Try making your own subreddit, or browsing tumblr if you want to censor and ban things that trigger you, you fucking crybaby. This is not your safespace.

Aight. It's late. Sleep time. BTW I'm Canadian, good chat.

>triggered over leafposting enough to constantly make threads for months crying to ban leafs
>"b-but leafs are terrible shitposters"

That's not how it works baka.

See
This is why people hate us.

Drumpf fgt btfo