Less than 4 weeks into his presidency and reddit already has a 25...

Less than 4 weeks into his presidency and reddit already has a 25,000 member subreddit roleplaying as people that regret voting for Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek

Right, just like the other 20 subs that pop up seemingly overnight that are against trump with their terribly forced memes.

It's so fuckin obvious how cucked plebbit is.

>7 reddit threads in the catalog
This is Sup Forums, now.

Tremendous amounts of regret, bigly

>actually thinking all of or even most of the 25,000 subs are people who voted for Trump and not LARPing liberal faggots bashing on Trump the way they have all along

Congrats OP, you're officially retarded.

> Trumpgret

why do they do this ridiculous worldplay shit? it's so offputting and condescending, god damn

I said in the original post they were roleplaying you illiterate fuck

trump regrets on twitter is genuine, most of them are not mentioning his policies, they thought he'd actually be the president rather than sperging out and continually crying like a bitch.

Should have left Sup Forums in November like the rest of us.

shills

>(((reportedly)))

How can you tell?
I don't know what I'm looking at.
I've changed my mind before too though. I bought some really bad cheese before.

people who voted for trump 100% knew how he behaved on twitter and elsewhere beforehand.

people who voted for trump 100% knew he was for the wall, kicking out illegals, keeping terrorists from entering the country

so the trumpgretters are paid shills, roleplaying libs, or complete morons. none of whom i want to have anything to do with.

There is potential to make fun of these people. Like who are they? Do they go out in public and say "I am a former trump supporter." "I used to support Trump but now I don't."

There is comedy written all over this.

People who voted Trump already knew how he behaved, people who voted Trump already knew what his plans were and he accomplished all of them so far, these "trumpgeters" are just paid shills, i read a post there from a girl saying "omg trump repeled obamacare, i regret voting for him durr" or anotger of a guy saying "hurr durr i voted trump but he didn't release his tax returns, i regret it!"

Its just a bunch of paid shills.

This actually makes the most sense. I would think infiltrating their little shitspace and telling them why voting Trump was a good idea afterall would make them cry a lot.

Those threads are being spammed by Shareblue, the new CTR. It was created by David Brock and it’s a bunch of hired shills. They keep using the same phrases and themes, such as “you regret voting for Trump” and “Steve Bannon is a Nazi”. It’s a bunch of Redditard hipster leftist bullshit that only normies care about, and they’re too dumb to realize it won’t work on Sup Forums.
Priorities of ShareBlue:

>Calling out signs of authoritarianism and kleptocracy. Championing voices who have been right to warns us.
>Nonstop coverage of the influence of Vladimir Putin and Russia on Trump and his administration.
>Exposing Trump as a weak, thin-skinned "loser" vulnerable to goading.
>Relentlessly beating the drum that he has no mandate, lost the popular vote, and is the least popular president-elect in modern American history.
>Exposing the insidious role of Mike Pence, who is replicating the right-wing governance ideology he inflicted in Indiana.
>Demystifying Trump's "conflicts of interest" and calling them what they are: Subversions of the nation's interests.
>Spotlighting the Trump administration's vast ties to white nationalists and the ways in which they explicitly empower white supremacy.
>Tracking and fighting back against odious GOP legislation in Congress.
>Following SCOTUS nominations/appointments/major cases.
>Morale-boosting coverage of the grassroots opposition and resistance efforts outside the beltway.
>Positive coverage of Democrats who boldly call out Trump and aggressively work against him. Pressure of Democrats who hold him accountable.
>Fighting outrage fatigue.

Reddit is really a fucking fail..
Every beta who falls for every bullshit is there...
They are just fucking normies who want to be edgy but also just follow..trends...or how we could also call it...every fucking shill bullshit

We cunt let this goy git the nukular crabs

Protect the uncuckumentals

No wall plz mr Drumpf

>Should have left Sup Forums in November like the rest of us.
>left Sup Forums
>like the rest of us.
>still posting on Sup Forums
Okay.

It's amazing how the left's response to this has mirrored what happened in the aftermath of brexit. They only regret that they lost.

Your autism is showing too much, that's literally what the entire OP is about...

It's like an Audi ad gained 50 000 likes on youtube in like a day.

most of this shilling is being funded heavily by soros by the way. David Brock is his little underling.

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

What happened to the Times? They used to be based but now that Trump's been elected they're totally cucked

what about the twitter threads?

i know alot of ex ctr motherfuckers are going to regret ever signing up for working for the brock. we have the list of everyone if them where they live and will be implementing the plan very soon. libtards must pay dearly for their fake news.

I put reddit in my blocked sites list
I would go there habitually

60% of threads when you go there are anti trump

you go through the thread and all the posts with 600000 up votes are anti trump

you scroll through the thousands of comments and most are not anti trump

>fuckface von clownstick

holy shit why is reddit so laaaaaaaaaaaaame and embarassing? I saw a post once that said if Sup Forums is Beavis and Butthead, then Reddit is Stewart, the little fag in the Winger shirt who was always trying to be edgy like Beavis and Butthead but ended up just being more lame for the failed effort

Former Trump supporter here, It's hilarious to watch him crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

What % of those are fake Chinese bot account you think?

that isn't role play. I know plenty of people irl who regret voting for him.

now this is roleplaying

XDDD dont act like you didnt know.
/POL is reddit territory now.
We suffered from your raids but since the election this place has changed for the better! We brought you /ourboy/ PEWDIEPIE, Varg and literally every ALTRIGHT celebrity you know. We run r/the_donald who ACTUALLY SPOKE TO GOD EMPEROR TRUMP PRAISE KEK, something that you couldnt do. There is so much epicness we brought to your sore board that you should be thanking us. /POL didnt have OC since the Zimmerman trials because this was a horrible place full of tinfoil hats and real nazis from stormfront. Nobody of you did even know what a dank meme was before we stepped down to your low energy forum to enhance it. You were just a bunch of weeaboo MGTOW NEET virgins and only us redditors drained the swamp of animes and virginity around you. We are also more than you r/the_donald has more subscribers as Sup Forums unique users. WE ARE /POL NOW!!!!!!11

We replaced you. Reddit is now the king of Sup Forums because WE took over it's biggest and most epic board. Once we're done with removing the weeb trash and stormfront problems we will fuel our meme engines do something memorable with this website.

Hiroyuki is on our side, we contacted him already. STOP FUCKING BELIEVING YOU'RE BETTER THAN US. THERE ARE MORE TRUMP VOTERS ON REDDIT THAN ON Sup Forums. WE MADE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN - NOT YOU. /POL IS SHIT WITHOUT US. IF YOU DONT LIKE REDDIT LEAVE MY BOARD FOREVER YOU SHITPOSTER.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEE

>trump does everything he promised, but i regret voting for him

Makes sense

Remember how a month before the elections, some plebbitors created /r/The_Meltdown, which was a subreddit focused on making fun of trump supporters on Nov. 8 and their broken dreams who never came true?
And then remember how when Trump was clearly winning, they posted this sticky:

>"On a SERIOUS note: No matter who wins or loses, we're all Americans, and violence/retaliation has no place. Report any violence to your local authorities and protect your neighbors, no matter the party affiliation".

I still have a chuckle when I think about it and the immense butthurt they tried to hide.

I voted for Trump, but this is seriously getting worrying, we can't let him get his hands on more executive orders.

And I know even more who regret voting for Clinton, and wish they had voted for Trump. The childish tantrum the left has been throwing for the past month has won no one to your side, and in fact has been a huge turn off to any Dems who have the least bit of sanity.

Anyone else starting to feel embarrassed about supporting Trump? I wore my MAGA hat today and was getting stares and snickers from people (mostly girls my age). I'm a 23 year old virgin and I don't want my chances of having sex decreasing over a fucking political candidate.

Don't worry, he'll start winning again and they'll be Retrumpinated.

Haha, great, former Trump voter here, it's pretty hilarious watching Drumpf crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let Mike Pence get his hands on the electrical grid codes.

Yes I'm sure people who voted for Trump would unironically link stories from Huffington Post.

Don't you mean Beavis & Butthead vs Leibowitz?

a redditor actually made a somewhat funny joke. well done

That pasta is stale, Achmed

Or the meltdown came from within the subreddit posts

based Bolivia

>took almost a month to gather just over 25k leftards willing to roleplay as trump voters
>they still fail at that

>Trump doing exactly as he said
>Trumpgret
Did they even vote for him?

anyone else subbed to bidenbro yet? haha)