Do you guys hate these jews too?

Do you guys hate these jews as well? Or is jew hatred just an exaggerated way of expressing hatred towards powerful elites? What's your opinion on the every day jew?

I've never heard the word kike used more than by a Russian jew I used to work with.

He was horrible with money though, so maybe he was just Russian.

Yep, all jews need to die, they ARE NOT HUMAN.

Those guys are great. More so Ben.

I prefer Ben over Milo.
Ben is a formally educated lawyer, he brings out real stats. The only thing is he talks a bit too fast and he can't handle much banters although he's been much better lately.

Milo I don't know. I have never been impressed by his rhetoric. He says things we all knew very well, it's feeling like his primary source is us, whether directly or not. I see him as a hack who uses his gayness (which is pure degeneracy).

All Jews are bad.

I HERD THAT JEWS CONTROL THE GUBMINT! AND THE MONEY SYSTEM :O

Ben is based. Milo is debased.

I like them both even though they have some opinions that I don't like. Excellent guys both of them. Milo a bit less because he has degenerate habits.

Those jews are literally the only ones fighting for us.

This. Plus "MUH BBC." Fuck that degenerate. I don't want to hear about that, let's keep it civil.

The anti-semitism is satire, just like everything else.

Yes I hate that kike Milo especially, Ben Shapiro is just a funny manlet Jew. He's more of a punchline than a threat

No, it's not Reddit.

Benji was a never-Trumper and is only liked on Sup Forums by the people with the attention span of a gnat.

Milo is a degenerate faggot

Mouthpieces for insecure manlets.

>hating on the leader of the alt-right
and Ben's OK too. They are definitely /ourguys/

I hate these jews especially, solely because they and they alone give credence to the media alt right nazi bogeyman.

All jews are guilty. Even jew babies who have literally just been born. None are innocent, they're all conspiring against us

That's how rational the typical stormweenie is regarding Jews. If you're born the wrong race, you're guilty of crimes you didn't even know you commit

Not only are they jews, but they are most definitely not based.

I loved seeing milo get btfo

Ben is pretty cool.Milo can be be ok too but the can also get pretty fucking obnoxious.

>Do you guys hate these jews as well?
why wouldnt we?
do you need a quick gestalt of what they are doing?

milo uses the alt right for jew purposes
selling books/selling lectures on the college circuit
he makes all that money but he is a stone cold zionist ...