Tfw you realize we are the 60% of men who will never reproduce

>tfw you realize we are the 60% of men who will never reproduce

Good.

had a kid with a german girl from detmold,got another with a rich older woman whos a scot

not even 30 yet,will have more haha

>We
Fuckoff

i already got 3 sons JIDF

>We
Fuck you, I'm definitely reproducing.

>4 days from Valentine's Day and Sup Forums becomes /r9k/ and /r/ForeverAlone overnight
kek

>mfw gay
>mfw signed up to be a sperm donor and waiting for results
>mfw only did this to take screenshots of the paperwork to trigger pol

>tfw girlfriend is pregnant
lmao fucking betas

>inb4 alimoney, marriage, etc meme

i don't give a shit what i suffer through, my genetic lineage must reach the stars while your inferior genes die

NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How could this make any sense? My ancestors are blood line ascendants. Unless there was serious intergenerational inbreeding, you have roughly as many dads as you have moms.

WOO! Go girls! Who run the world?

GIRLS!

I have a blonde haired blue eyed son already, bub.

Eh, as long as you're white Sup Forums doesn't care.

Time for a female holocaust.

>me
>a normie
just because i can succeed at life don't make me a fucking normie, fag.

Believe me, they do.

I've shitposted I was a gay sperm donor before and they went in to a frenzy and asked for proof (I lied). Not this time kek.

You'll bust my balls for being weak af but I'm kinda ambivalent to the thought of having kids, pour être hônnete

On one hand, there's that constant biological drive. From what I can tell, having kids is fucking great when it's great, but it doesn't come for free. Would really suck to have to give up so much of your life.

nobody cares, homosexuality isn't even genetic

Doesn't help that billions of men have died due to wars/doing the shit that women won't do, probably skews it just a tiny little bit

bastards and cuckolds my man
someone literally made a thread a few hours ago about whether he should raise the child of his gf and her rapist

Why would we care?
Not like you will raise it.
It's your cultural influence we despise.
If you had any serious genetic problem you would have been turned down.

>mfw moving to the US to marry and have children
>mfw white germanic
>mfw if another argie reads this he will bitch about me saying I'm germanic
>mfw he'd be a filthy spic

Feels good man.

desu i just help my gf raise her daughter, i met her when her daughter was just turning 2 and it saves the whole 9 months of pregnancy bullshit so im fine with it

>only 40% of men get to reproduce
>100% of men still expected to be productive/useful
in case you were wondering why female sexual freedom is a danger to civilization

yeah, so what?
estrogen all over, rents and salaries are fucked, less jobs, most girls dont give a fuck about bein good mothers
Psh, I ain't raisin kids in this shit.

Speaking of rape. How is it that so many fucking retarded women have some sort of rape story? I swear to christ almost every single time while I was still dating in the 90's they had some sob story about it.

Huh, with each day I learn I have less and less chances to breed.

>the jews made it hard to win so I'm not going to play
LITERALLY a genetic dead end. WOW! Such cucking!

Nah you did it because your reproductive instincts kicked in. Quit rationalizing you faggot.

>23
>Diagnosed with treatable but aggressive form of cancer
>Requires aggressive chemo therapy
>Three of the five chemo drugs I'm taking could cause potential sterility
>Start thinking about actually having to adopt or getting with somebody who already has a child just to be a parent
>Forcing myself to be comfortable raising someone else's child in my own way to go to give them their best lot in life.

Obviously not working right now so I have nothing but time to think about shit like this. Feels weird guys.

You're not really giving up anything. There will be those depressed thoughts of regret occasionally as with anything but for the most part it's as if your entire life's puzzle has finally received the correct piece. Children make men strong. I know so many older men between 40-60 that never had kids and it's like they are missing something. Some spark of inspiration or some piece of their soul.

I know it sounds anecdotal but take it as you will, and if you're a man you can always find a young wife when you're older to have children with.

yeah, didnt mention the jews at all, try again faggot

roasties are overrated.

>throughout humanity

today its probably around 80% men reproduce because of monogamy

>he thinks theres a difference between pol, b, and r9k

>we

Speak for yourself, jaffa

Do it

Can't you jack off a couple times and freeze that shit?

haha you're the germanic(wew) guy that dreams of coming here, hahahaha get up here first and see how it is, until then watch your mouth >:)

daaamn, that's a lot of shit

MYWIFESSONNED

>23
>not married already
You don't have much of a choice regardless if you become sterile. You need to find the rare woman who didn't ride the wheel of dicks or grab them while they're young 18-21. You have until about 28-32 to lock that shit down before people think you're perv/creepy.

My friend did that. He just had a kid. Also he froze his semen before treatment in case he couldn't.

>2/3 of your ancestors are female.
Unless a lot of inbreeding happened, your ancestors are almost certainly 50% male, 50% female.

one father, one mother
two grandfathers, two grandmothers
four great-grandfathers, four great grandmothers
and so on.

>putting women in charge of who they sleep with

>before people think you're perv/creepy.

Who cares..

Can you freeze some of your sperm?

also im pretty sure like 80% of people reproduce

op statistics are totally made up

wait you actually think you'll have better chances at finding wife material in US than Argentina? wtf is THAT bad over there?

Great men couldn't reproduce.

>we
You mean "you"

>How could this make any sense?
Its likely that several of your ancestors have more male ancestors in common. Like some guy making kids with both his wife and his maid and then two generations later ancestors from the wife and maid getting kids with each other. Those kids would have fewer male ancestors then female ancestors.

>mfw you go on reddit and post it on Sup Forums

>>only 40% of men get to reproduce
% of men still expected to be productive/useful
>in case you were wondering why female sexual freedom is a danger to civilization
The black pigeon speaks video about that subject really red pilled me on the sexual revolution.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS IT WITH THAT FUCKING PICTURE?

I don't think I've taken a shit as bad in my entire fucking life.

AAAH #TRIGGERED

2/3 ancestors are female?

How the fuck would you even come to that conclusion. I'm a genealogist.

At four generations you will have eight ancestors. 4 men, 4 women. It literally cannot be anything other than this.

give me a rapid gestalt

>tfw I've already had eight kids and retards on here will have none while complaining about the white race dying off

Having kids is pretty easy if you aren't too retarded to figure out which hole it goes in.

Feels bad

>eight
>fucking eight

You could have your own tv show congrats. If you've actually managed to do a halfway decent jobs at raising them - most people fail with a single one - you deserve some respect.

It's gonna be a world of chaos. No logic. Only emotions and gut feeling politics. Also a lot of war because bitches love fighting.

>How could this make any sense?
It doesn't. Don't read reddit, it literally causes brain death.

God damn that's a giant shit.

2/3 of my ancestors are female and not half? user I'm either missing something or you broke maths?

I had maybe a week and a half in-between diagnosis and treatment so when I did try and freeze my jizz, CA state law says if you have any STDs the bank scraps your donation(thanks gays for AIDs and HIV) and apparently I also have Chlamydia(thanks /fit/ for making me think it's cool to rawdog randies).
I mean there's still a chance I'll be good and still able to reproduce but the possibility is large that I won't.
Living in CA I definitely could have had at least 2-3 kids by now but I've learned from my parents and friends who have had multiple kids by this age to just fuckin wait.
I have a good job with good benefits and I don't look like a troll and can take of my body fitness wise so finding mates won't be an issue

I had a vasectomy in 2014. I fucking hate children. Every time I go out and hear one of the screaming little bastards I'm glad I got snipped

My oldest isn't even a teen yet so we'll see how that goes. I'm pretty sure a TV show would turn them into little shits though.

>tfw when I'm 60% but in a different way

genealogist but not that bright, ha?

>2/3 of your ancestors are female
but for every female you need a male

yes it does so

In 20th century west 90 % of women reproduced and 80 % of men. It's gotten worse for men, but I believe it's still 90 % for women. Our population is shrinking because women just make one or two babies.

you count people who didn't reproduce as your ancestors.

Idiot.

You can impregnate your daughter. Your grandchild would then have 2 female ancestors and one male.

Good, we're already overpopulated

Only thing noteworthy about U.S. is career potential and only if you tryhard. U.S. women can be awful.

nigga this aint r9k

we want polacks to produce redpilled kids dumbass

Oh the population as a whole is increasing, don't worry. It's the white population that's shrinking. Both absolutely and especially relatively.

Obviously we're including babies born through artificial sperm, i.e. no father and the sisters of our direct ancestors

>implying I won't just import a genetically-Japanese woman, get her a greencard and breed an Elliot Rogers 2.0

>2017
People still get married

Well, that's not so good

Elliot Rogers was a candle that burned thrice as bright.
He blinded the world with his greatness.

nu-Sup Forums pls go

Elliot Rodger*
I've fucked the bucket now

I think you are conflating the wider family tree with what is considered your ancestry.

Ancestors are people who are in your direct line of ancestry.

Descendants are those who are in your direct line of descent.

Here is my example of a ancestral chart. It is not the same as a chart that would have extended family, i.e. uncles, aunts, seventh cousins thrice removed, etc.

He didn't claim he was a good genealogist.

My wife thinks we are having sex for a kid but I would rather wait till I have a job paying more than 30k. I've been faking orgasm and pulling out when she is fertile. I plan to do this until April. Jokes on you OP.

>inb4 someone tells me that doesn't work. Then I'll have a white kid, wow such downside.

>I've been faking orgasm and pulling out when she is fertile.
Don't bother, you're infertile.

Explain to me how this is the case? Because I honestly think that its literally a conflation of the extended family and your literal direct ancestors that is getting you faggots confused about this.

>he thinks everyone on Sup Forums is an ugly autistic virgin like himself

Bastards back then didn't matter that much because every god damn family kept churning out babies until one of the parents died

Top lol. You know that if you do it right it's only 4% chance in a year? Yeah it's not less than 1% but good odds.

They tell you shit about it being bad because you can't make money from pulling out and women don't think men should have the power to decide. You are being tricked user.

>reddit

That's not true though. The gender ratio is 1:1 because it's the most efficient reproduction strategy. If 60% were female then having male offsprings would increase your own genetic fitness. Therefore the number of femals would decrease again.
In addition there is no genetic factor that would explain such a gender imbalance.

I drew an image, so that even a genealogist would understand. The dotted lines represent 'marriage', and the solid lines represent ancestry. The blacks are males and the whites are women, so a Brit would understand.

The middle one was a slut.

Im not passing my broken genes.

Go ahead, you'll increase the chances of my children being above average.