Saudi Arabians & Trump Ban

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ifGbIdThxbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is really racist

Really shows you how stupid americans are. He's wearing TNT for shoes ffs.

Saudi Arabia is holding America's economy hostage.

OPEC sells in USD, and spends their petro dollars on American trash and invests in America.

If America pisses them off it could literally cause a depression.

And the camel's not fully covered. Very immodest.

>He doesn't know about the shoe bomber
No wonder Al Qaeda rejected your application, Mohammed.

What shoe bomber? Is that a new movie?

>trump shits on Hillary for her saudi ties entire election
>doesn't say a word about them after election, excludes them from travel ban, starts to badmouth their enemy, Iran
>talks shit about CHYNA
>folds to China and accepts one china policy after initially opposing it
>claims he's going to drain the swamp and have Hillary locked up
>appoints wallstreet execs, career politicians, and CEOs to cabinet, says good things about Hillary and Obama after winning, drops the whole "lock her up" thing
>"we're gonna build a wall" and mexico is going to pay for it
>mexico isn't going to pay for it, wall is going to cost a minimum 20 billion and take 3.5 years to complete

post yfw you realize Trump is probably going to cancel the wall and eventually JUST himself into oblivion

Its going to cost more than that and hope it doesn't rain. Because that area is MUDSLIDE CITY. Also some of the wall cuts through dunes, river, mountains, and private property on a lot of the texas side. Its not going to come close to 3.5, its going to be more with lawsuits etc.

Google it you ignorant savage
KSA glassed soon inshallah

>artist portays all the Saudi population as terrorist
Never knew the liberals were so racist after all.

>memes don't transliterate to executive office
did you not know the bants were just that

>B-b-but Trump is playing 4D chess on a 3D chessboard against people playing 2D chess.

>Hillary sucks Saudi cock non stop
>noone bats an eye
>Trump does the same
>everyone goes batshit

Liberals would have us ban travelers from all Arab countries? Okay

Saudi Arabia not only rarely gives its citizens passports but when they do they're the most useless in the world, any person from KSA not doing official business will have to spend months trying to get a visa from the consular in Riyadh as it is.

Wtf I hate Trump now.

Btw, I get that US is licking Saudi ass because of the oil, but wouldn't it just be easier to bomb it and take the oil?

(not so) hidden merchant

>A FUCKING LEAF

Don't shoot up a mosque. Calm down. Or maybe you're a migrant with a lot of baggage from parent's country? Welcome to Canada. Leave the bullshit foreign politics at wherever you came from.

But dat's racist man.

It's starting to make me think the travel ban was not far enough....

So they are claiming all people coming from saudi arabia are terrorists? Aren't the liberals doing the same thing they claim trump is doing, saying all muslims are terrorists? (which he doesn't even claim, they just claim he claims...).

It has nothing to do with oil. Trump supports puppet govts and states friendly to Israel like previous administration. Nothing new.

They're slightly less racist than their "conservative" counterparts.

Are you saying hating KSA is un-Canadian
CBC runs pro Muslim shit all day every day and even they hate KSA

Well he DID say this

youtu.be/ifGbIdThxbI

No. I'm saying the obsession with it is. I'm seeing so many Canadians like you : Jews and their christian conservative buddies obsessing with supporting israel, the Palestinian supporters from lefties to mid easterners, the BLM, etc... It's annoying and creating more problems.

> terrorists wearing pussy hats
it's fitting

It's just a proxy for larger issues
It's a metric to determine whether you're "With us" or "With them"
The only people in the world who deny Israel's right to exist are Muslims, and people who have been suckered into Muslim bullshit.
The Chinese, the Russia Today, whomever else, may bash Israel all day long, but that's just because they want to make us feel bad.
Fact is if you're not pro-Israel, you're not on our side.

I guess people didn't care about Saudi's until Trump didn't ban them.

Someone make an edit saying "they're swedes,let them in"

>hurr durr muh Israel!

Oh look who revealed their colors. That took time. Funny enough KSA is the most Israel friendly country in the region. The stupidity of your kind knows no boundary.

By the way why hasn't any terrorist tried sneaking a bomb on board a plane by nitrating a cotton business suit, effectively turning the whole thing into gun powder?

Sword-posting

We should ban every sandnigger shithole

You don't know that hasn't happened. The security services don't reveal every foiled terrorist attack.

come on straya, you can do better than that.

>Be Sven
>Post legit terrorist plot
>Get segregated from the herd and put in a silk sheet filled rehab center
>YFW

>What shoe bomber? Is that a new movie?

There was ONE GUY very shortly after 9/11 who (supposedly) hid a small explosive in his shoe on an airplane, tried to light the fuse, and it failed to detonate.

Immediately afterward, the TSA demanded that all airline passengers remove their shoes during the security procedure.

We can't do that! God Emperor Trump's business would suffer! :(

Can you tell me what it's like to get cucked by the true heirs of Mohommad Iran?

airports also detect for scents of explosives

>Funny enough KSA is the most Israel friendly country in the region
Great deceptive fact you got there.
They're the most America friendly, and to be friendly with America, you have to be friendly with Israel.

Only the Saudi government is NOMINALLY pro-America. They hate America but they want to protect their regime.
Lets not forget, Saudis were responsible for 9/11, the greatest attack on America since WW2.

Additionally, KSA Wahhabists are the greatest producers of hatred in the world, utterly without equal.
Another reason KSA is so friendly towards Israel is Qatar is trying to fuck Israel up with the Muslim brotherhood, and in the Saudi government self interest overrides racist hatred.
Qatar is a pretty big adversary to the Kingdom.

But don`t get me wrong, the average Saudi loathes Israel and Jews as a whole.

Because all the capable terrorists get killed in UAV attacks.

So are these liberal cartoonists telling us to ban all Muslims?

My step father is half pooinloo, raised in Bongistan. He always "hits" for the "scent of explosives" while us honkeys whistle right on through the security lines.

Holy fuck I love being white

probably detected for scents of fertilizer, used in bombs.

DISGRACEFUL racism

just kidding, trump can make his enemies tell the truth

Quite possible, I also hear certain lotions or creams set them off

essentially yes

funny how they all missed the point that the countries chosen were chosen because of the lack of reliable information they provide about their people, not a value judgment about the risk that their citizens pose.

They trade with Israeli companies. Aramco is going to appoint an Israeli in a high position. Saudi Arabia offered to let Israel used its airspace to attack Iran in order to spot the nuclear program. Israeli journalist writing in state owned paper in Saudi Arabia. Former Saudi govt official was in Israel discussing with politicians there.

The opinion of the average Saudi is irrelevant. Saudi Arabia is a dictatorship, not a democracy, not even a fake type of democracy.

Saudi Arabia is the most Israel friendly in the country.

>Saudi Arabia is the most Israel friendly in the region.

Fixed. Also, you'll never see anyone other than a Saudi politician in such a picture.

it's quite problematic

>my opinion of the Saudi people
What do you think the greatest source of foreign fighters for ISIS is?

Arabs are double faced duplicitous lying cunts.
They`ll smile to your face and make friendly, then hire people to murder you and your family the moment you leave.

Woah, racist and islamophobic much?

You shouldn't insult other people's wives like that.

They`re Saudis, not people.

Greatest source of foreign fighter comes for ISIS from Tunisia, Jordan, Lebanon. Saudi is like top 8 maybe but not in top 3.

>Arabs are double faced duplicitous lying cunts.

It's pretty obvious you're a Jew at this point. Jews are manipulating entire societies, media infrastructure and ideologies. They're always found on both sides instigating.

Are Arabs manipulator? Sure, why not. But the best of manipulators are Jews and since Israel considers KSA friendly, it's retarded to assume Jews there would be somehow fooled.

>They`ll smile to your face and make friendly, then hire people to murder you and your family the moment you leave.
Oh sweet irony. That's exactly what Jewish settlers did in early 1900s and especially after WW2 in British mandate of Palestine.

>It's pretty obvious you're a Jew at this point
My people gave the Holy Land to God`s Chosen people, but I am undeniably a gentile.
Your straight faced criticism of Jewry and Israel marks you as a Muslim however.
I remind you, the man who murdered 6 sand niggers in their den of insanity was not a Jew.

>God's chosen people

You're delusional.

>Your straight faced criticism of Jewry and Israel marks you as a Muslim however.

Right because the Ancient Greeks, Persians, Babylonians, Romans, Medieval Europeans and so on were all Muslims! Hitler and the Germans were Muslims too!

It's amazing how much mental gymanistic fanatic idiots get into to justify their insane devotion to something.

Jews have been kicked out of diverse civilizations for more than 2000 years.

>I remind you, the man who murdered 6 sand niggers in their den of insanity was not a Jew.
He was an Israel lover like you. And maybe just as retarded as you are.

Since the Saudis did 911, we should by all rights be entitled to nuke the entire country.

SWEDEN NO

I assume the Saudi royal family has their citizens' minds fully under control. They are EXTREMELY authoritarian.

Richard Reid, I'll remember that name forever

Persians > Saudis

That picture is a bit problematic

>That's exactly what Jewish settlers did in early 1900s and especially after WW2 in British mandate of Palestine.
I can understand why you would be upset by Jews massacring Muslims.
It's a pretty big departure from the 1100 year precedent of Muslims massacring Jews, which historical account shows first happened under the supervision of the warlord, Mohammed.

Israel serves our interests.
To support Israel is to support Western values and oppose Islam.
Israel is the only reliable bulwark we`ve had against the global spread of Islam.
You`re right. Antisemitism does exist in European countries - Italy, Ireland, Poland - you know, the shitholes barely capable of self governance.
Fortunately, we live in a meritocracy, and retards with Irish and Italian values can rarely rise to high station. Even when Slavs and spud munchers do rise to prominence in Canada,with little exception the values of those individuals remain Canadian.

To criticize Israel is to divide and weaken our society. To support Israel is to support the West and to support Christendom and to support Anglo society and to support democracy and freedom.