>White people are great pare-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiji_dolphin_drive_hunt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oceanic_dolphin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baleen_whale
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toothed_whale
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>White people aren't viole-

Thanks for speaking English you conquered cuck.

I know how much you hate white people but love living in their countries.

>White people are civilize-

>their countries
You're living in someone else's country. You're an immigrant.

Holy shit, why are we allowing this??

>2guys1hammer

White people built what you see today. You think Indians built skyscrapers that we took over and claimed as ours?

What the fuck is it?

You built it on THEIR land.

Food

Deal
With
It

Faroe Islanders BTFO-ing confused Whales.

Your only argument is a single island with less than 0.001% of the "white" population.

Compare this to africa where >90% of the black population lives.

What's wrong with that?

How is it their land?

((((Their))))

They had a long history of taking land by force.

Weaker tribes were constantly conquered and the land was divided up.

They found a stronger tribe and lost. It was their way of doing things anyway.

>father teaches son
and the nigger was shocked

No. We need to condemn this act of savage brutality internationally. I won't let this go on, because unlike you I actually care about other living beings, unlike you I have empathy.

Is that the continent where they have civil wars every 5 years which ends in the rape and murder of millions?

A

crybby

I didn't know eggplants got that huge

Traditional cuisine of the Faroe Islands.

It's impossible to live in the far north and be a vegetarian. Example pic related.

>gleefully working in literal ocean of blood
>think it's a good idea to taunt them

My lad.

Empathy is for weak.

Because no one ever fucking asked you your opinion on a hunting tradition.

get out of my country faggot

What wrong with this?
My father taught me how to hunt whale. Much fun

leaf this is just an undefendable position, so many questions were opened with that statement alone it's like impossible for you to defend yourself, so instead of barraging you with questions about if you're retarded i'll just assume you definitely are and move on.

typical leaf.

/thread

not funny, stop with the stupid prematurely ended sentence jokes, it's getting stale as fuck

All the clothes they own must be permanently bloodstained.

GMOs man.
I bet they barely taste.

It WAS their land, and before that it belonged to weaker tribes that were massacred. There's a little something called the Right of Conquest you pleb

>Canadians are whit-

>forgetting that you club innocent baby seals to death for """""cultural reasons"""", while not even using the left-over meat to just your reasoning for clubbing them, other than "muh they're eatin muh fish eh"
Nice bait canacucks
Also, this fucking thread again

Is this what the typical whale hunting advocate thinks?

What absolute abhorrent sociopathic line of thinking.

People like you need to be locked up for the security of good people.

pussy homoboys actually think that there's something wrong with this

inuit kill whales too

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOW DARE HE EDUCATE HIS SON ABOUT HOW TO HUNT AND FISH TRADITIONALLY
CAPTAIN KEK TRUDEO TOLD US THAT IF PEOPLE WEREN'T VEGAN BISEXUAL TRANS-NIGGER MUSLIMS WE WERE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIL

kek'd
under rated

didn't they make u watch whale rider in school?
what about bro town's save the whales episode?

Fuck off vegeterian scum, whale meat is fucking delicious and whale hunting is fun af the way they do it in Færeyjar.

The eternal leaf, forever shaming the country. Do us all a favour and get eaten by a cougar

Hungarians are not shitposte-

>Teaching your kid to survive off of nature instead of GIBSMEDATS

Leaf is jealous because he his dad's probably a giant puss.

Shut the fuck up ice mongoloid

whale meat is garbage.
>Iceland
>whale meat is fucking delicious
>tfw only meat in Iceland

Bait posted every single day by a retarded leaf. Don't forget to sage.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little bait thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The picture of proud Faroese whalers, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums making shitty bait threads. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic baitposting NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because you end your sentences abruptly without finishing them. You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

>cucks of the world being mad at iceland, norway and japan because we murder whales

put something up your ass, like a candle, Jack, you're such a f

who allowed you to post online? go back to the ostrich manure farm or I'll tell your abo boss to rape your ugly australian wife again

>White people aren't viole-
Said noone. Ever.
White people are the most hardcore violent people on the planet. We just mostly (try) to use it in wars.

Whats up with these rowdy chinks and nigs on Sup Forums lately?
If you dont like it, you can fuck off.

They can't call it Thiers if they are dead
Cuck

Indians had no concept of owning land. It was never theirs and so ours by rights, because we were the first to claim it

holy kek is this an OC?

Fun? Does this look like fun to you?

if the chinks do this you;ll lose your fucking shit
just saying

It's educational

Is this what you look like?

White people are great pare

are
per/
verb
trim (something) by cutting away its outer edges.
"Carlo pared his thumbnails with his knife"
synonyms: cut (off), trim (off), peel (off), strip (off), skin; technicaldecorticate
"pare the peel from the lemon"
cut off the outer skin of (something).
"pare off the rind using a peeler"
reduce (something) in size, extent, quantity, or number, usually in a number of small successive stages.
"union leaders publicly pared down their demands"
synonyms: reduce, diminish, decrease, cut (back/down), trim, slim down, prune, curtail
"domestic operations have been pared down"

>american hemisphere
>white

>if
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiji_dolphin_drive_hunt

stupid sea fauna isn't man's best friend. plus slant eyes have us beat in the whale and dolphin hunting category in any case

Fucking animalists who the heck cares is food deal with it you don't like it don't eat it fag, no one will stop because you say "is violent" that's what makes it fun for people

If you could get blood out of a leaf then it could be even more fun.

How much does a one-way plane ticket to Faroe run these days?

>

>White people are the most hardcore violent people on the planet.
This isn't true,all humans,regardless of race,religion or creed,are capable of extremely evil things,easily

Whites aren't anything special really

even though they're called Pilot Whales, they're technically dolphins. Same with Orca aka "Killer Whales".

>3 posts by this ID
>same three posts he's made for the last three days
Nice try CTR

As with everything, white people are not necessarily great, just better

White people come in pairs. What do you want me to do, OP.

>Passing on a useful skill.
>Point supported.

brah
this is the shield of a town near me

they're also terrible pilots, as they run into the same whale harvesting festival every year

it's okay to kill whales for Norway but not for Japan.

we just like an excuse to make japs mad tbqh

They don't believe in land ownership.

Stay in school and stay away from the gangs, lad.

Searching this on Google images gives you some disturbing shit.

I feel so sorry for this kid.

Three more

Seriously... Each time I came here the last 3 nights this exact same series of posts was re-created.

Whales and dolphins aren't technically categories anyways

>spending quality time with your kid and teaching him useful skills
>bad parenting
pick one

Why are there no women running in to bring in the whale trash? I thought they wanted to be equal n shit

>It's impossible to live in the far north and be a vegetarian. Example pic related.
This desu. The eskimo tribes of Siberia and Canada are carnivores, they didn't even eat any form of plant until we brought civilization to them.

Metal.

That kid will never grow up to be a soft cunt.

>Canadians are stro-

stropping?

>Whales and dolphins aren't technically categories anyways

Yeah they are, but there are two types of whales, toothed whales and baleen whales. Dolphins are a separate clade of cetaceans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oceanic_dolphin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baleen_whale

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toothed_whale

It doesnt look fun it is fun.

Yeah pretty much.

This thread is pic related

>that fucking frown