Why don't you have a qt azn gf yet? They are much better than white women and are very traditional

Why don't you have a qt azn gf yet? They are much better than white women and are very traditional.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allan_Fung
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's be hypocritical to complain about a less white America, and I don't want gook kids

Asian guy with his White wife and family

>implying 95% of Sup Forums can be picky

The most well-known Trumpette in the world - Kellyanne Conway - with her Asian husband and family

Jeff Sessions holding his half-Asian Asian granddaughter during his confirmation hearings in Congress

>Jeff Sessions holding his half-Asian Asian granddaughter during his confirmation hearings in Congress
His only White daughter is married to an Asian guy

they are weak
white women are strong willed, over bearing, entitled sluts. great breeding material.
i dont want weak children (fml)

Allan Fung, one of the few elected Republican officials in the Northeast and Trump supporters with his White wife

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allan_Fung

His children ugly

A testimony of God will against WMAF AND AMWF

"Since then these things are manifest to us, and we have looked into the depths of the divine knowledge, we ought to do in order all things which the Master commanded us to perform at appointed times. He commanded us to celebrate sacrifices and services, and that it should not be thoughtlessly or disorderly, but at fixed times and hours. He has Himself fixed by His supreme will the places and persons whom He desires for these celebrations, in order that all things may be done piously according to His good pleasure, and be acceptable to His will. So then those who offer their oblations at the appointed seasons are acceptable and blessed, but they follow the laws of the Master and do not sin. For to the high priest his proper ministrations are allotted, and to the priests the proper place has been appointed, and on Levites their proper services have been imposed. The layman is bound by the ordinances for the laity."

Source: St. Clement, bishop of Rome, 80 A.D., to the Corinthians

"Our sin will not be small if we eject from the episcopate those who blamelessly and holily have offered its Sacrifices."

Source: Letter to the Corinthians, [44,4]

>They are much better than white women and are very traditional.

That's where you're wrong kiddo

fuck off

>raising right wing kids

Jesus Christ thanks for the white pill senpai, I needed these

I'm white. I just transferred to UC irvine. I am starting to get yellow fever. Being surrounded by them all day. Usually have super nice skin, feet etc.

Women of all races are united in their disgust for me

>pol falls for HOLLYWOOD propaganda of JEW

Pol BTFO

Is there any way I can have an Asian wife but ensure my children are white?

THERE IS NONE

WMAF AND WFAM IS WHITE GENOCIDE

HHHNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG
I don't know
HHHHHNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

WHERE ARE OUR HUEHUEHUE BROS

Women are just not worth the effort any more. I can't think of any positives living with one could add, whatever their background.

They bring nothing but unreasonable demands in current year.

Asian women are conniving and treat relationships like a job interview. They don't care for their boyfriends emotionally, and are very cutthroat and will leave you in the dust if you don't advance up the corporate ladder or fall ill or anything like that. They are conformists and materialistic and soulless. When I look into their eyes I see a deep obsidian blackness made up of billions of tiny bugs working little gears.

I agree with this to an extent but it's kinda sad to think I'll never have a family.

azn kids, destroy your bloodline... poor woman looks lost and out of place even in her own family, sad

i find white women most attractive and i suspect most people do as well anyways unless they are purposefully looking for something more exotic in pursuit of destroying their own bloodline

Take your meds Ahmed

I want to have kids. I've nutted on the face of a chink if thats what you mean

PROTESTANT WMAF BTFO

Because most of the Asian American women I'v met are feminists or hate whites.

These pro-Trump Asians are outliers.

Asians vote 90% for Hillary and always vote Democrat. They are peaceful and hard-working people, but they will vote us into the grave if they get their numbers up high enough.

full-disclosure-- My Asian friends are based, and almost all of them big pro-Trump voters.

Stupid protestant

This makes me feel really sad. I feel sorry for Jeff Sessions that his daughter is such a dishonorable whore. His bloodline forever tainted by these chinks.

The *hot* women are awful. The ones that everyone want. There are tons of nice girls out there who just wanna have kids and settle down and let you be the boss - they just don't look like Cheryl cole. My gf is average looking, but so am I, and she is a good girl. Don't give up.

Yeah, it is sad. But you get over sadness, and just get on with something else.

It would take a miracle to fix modern women in time to have a family with them that didn't dissolve on a fleeting whim.

"oh the white race is dying out etc etc" with women like this, it doesn't deserve to survive, maybe?