Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DTZ6FPc1LqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AYvMeT2GC14
youtube.com/watch?v=r2tHlwn1vi4
youtube.com/watch?v=BHRM1xz2jdI
youtube.com/watch?v=e0CWpJ7g_JU
youtube.com/watch?v=qhlAWpJHqio
itv.com/news/2012-12-04/union-flag-removed-from-belfast-city-hall/
m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/video-unauthorised-union-flag-and-pole-removed-from-roundabout-in-northern-ireland-35436499.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2z2koMdul2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello, lads. Back from the other thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=DTZ6FPc1LqQ

ROYAL SALUTE

PRESENT ARMS

i don't think many people are up its almost 1 in the morning

Greetings, I'm this one

Bump

thats still our 2nd offical anthem

Truly, you are the most loyal Anglo.

What's your opinion on India? Should Anglos be friendly with them?

Provided they poo in the loo, yes. What do you think?

Isn't it referred to as 'the royal anthem'?

we should trade with the poos and play cricket with them but ban them from entering

also thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=AYvMeT2GC14

youtube.com/watch?v=r2tHlwn1vi4

Probably, yes. Big market to exploit, and as long as we don't have to accept free movement, I'm all for it.

it supposed to be played whenever the governor general is present or special occasions but most city councilors and mayors are terrible leftys who won't play it even on anzac day

When will Anglos pay reparation to the Irish for Famine you caused?

Cunts. I have it as my alarm, so that I wake up to it. I don't understand people who bash it.

Is ANZAC day the biggest national holiday?

just got back from maccas

never

Paddies be gone.

Exactly, and c'mon, isn't it cool to sit on the porch with a pith helmet and drink gin and tonic all day? Also we can play cricket and other British games with the poos

youtube.com/watch?v=BHRM1xz2jdI

forgot to have this pic with it

its bigger than our official day which is waitangi because all that happens is radical maoris protesting while on anzac people actually turnout for dawn services

youtube.com/watch?v=e0CWpJ7g_JU

Forgotten about suzy

They paid for it in blood

Always. I love visiting countries which used to be colonies. The people there are unironically nicer than in Europe (though the Dutch are nice desu).

Anzacs were brave men. We should never have entered WW1.

youtube.com/watch?v=qhlAWpJHqio

*stands in your way*

although in australia they use as an excuse to hate you

No free movement but as long as they retain their caste system i'm ok with us being friendly.

Do you lads find that Indian women hit on you a lot? They always compliment my blue eyes. If i fail to ever find a decent white women i'll go to India and have a harem.

Exactly, I haven't been to many but the one I have been to, I love it. Never been to Holland but I know a few Dutchies, not bad people at all. I kinds wish they were... you know.. still colonies though desu

>rightfully Irish
Union jacks can't even be flown in public areas in NI anymore, it offends people Kek typical British cucks

itv.com/news/2012-12-04/union-flag-removed-from-belfast-city-hall/

Or in more recent news. This happened a few days ago
m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/video-unauthorised-union-flag-and-pole-removed-from-roundabout-in-northern-ireland-35436499.html

>No free movement but as long as they retain their caste system i'm ok with us being friendly.
No bloody niggers full stop

I do often get compliments from Indian women, yes.

Of course. I've been to NZ, Australia, Canada, Kenya, India and Hong Kong, and it was wonderful every time.

you are actually trying to remove the only people that could have saved you

India, Hong Kong and Kenya are culturally closer to us than the euros

Saved us? From what?
It's an occupation. The British have done numerous crimes and genocides in Ireland, nearly destroyed our culture and forced Irish into slavery.
Then you expect us to follow Britain by holding their hand? No.
Before the troubles the unionists treated the Irish like second class citizens, there was very little wonder why the troubles kicked off.
Let's not forget the constant sectarianism that is ongoing in NI with the orange marches

you getting flooded with niggers in the south and loosing your morals

I've noticed it as well. Very weird, not that I'd ever shag one though

And I've been to Australia, Singapore, Britain and the USA if that counts. All wonderful places. I'd love to visit the UK sometime soon again

Hey any you guys from Queenstown, got senpai there and going there in july

Aye. 100%. We imposed upon them the British values, and they are better for it.

no ones from queens town its basically a tourist town

My father spent time in Singapore, Malaysia and Brunei when he was younger, and says that people there are very respectful of the British.

any poms want to move here we have a net balance of whites

Fucking Kek at this.
We told Germany we can't meet the quotas of refugees because we have a shortage of housing, we have taken in very little compared to other EU countries not to mention Ireland is the only EU country that requires a passport to enter (unless from the UK) because we are an Ireland.
We have good immigration control and deportation, the U.K. Cannot say the same, their cities is full of niggers and sand niggers.
Btw Northern Ireland is 98% white according to their census

*we are an island

>Btw Northern Ireland is 98% white according to their census
yeah because loyalists attack everyone coming in

I dont want anyone moving here

No because Muslims is too scared to set up shop because IRA and loyalists threatened to blow up any mosques.
Not to mention church or Scientology was given a bomb threat if they didn't close down, they did too kek

youtube.com/watch?v=2z2koMdul2w

Qt Euro chicks tho

Wow, that must have been cool. He have any photos?

They are, and good on them. They realise what we've done. I gotta admit, handing over HK in 97 was pretty sad

companies want a downward pressure on wages meaning they will coming anyway some we might as well get whites

Why do they all have that distinct face, it amazes me

isn't that what a race is

I'll try to get him to send me some, which I'll share next time there's an NZ thread. He worked for a business out there, and spent about 3 years out there.

The saddest for me are pictures of 1970s Salisbury.

Not to annoy anyone in the thread but half the time i find poms to be as bad as blacks

My grandfather killed Mau Mau in Kenya, is it still worth a visit? i have a bad track record for degeneracy when it comes to nonwhite women and i dont want aids.

i shagged a half-poo back in highschool, was bretty gud 2bh m8.

there is one at local dairy i've been going to for about 6 years. when she is working the counter without her parents present she is very flirty, more so recently than ever. i reckon she is about only about 15 and was a little kid when i moved to the area, but its still tempting.

1950s pics of Auckland are sad for me

Sure. My great grandfather (I think) was in WWI, he had a photo album, might send some of his next time.

>The saddest for me are pictures of 1970s Salisbury.
This desu. It's really sad- what it could have been, and what it is now. That's what happens when you let Marxists run the breadbasket of Africa.

>there is one at local dairy i've been going to for about 6 years. when she is working the counter without her parents present she is very flirty, more so recently than ever. i reckon she is about only about 15 and was a little kid when i moved to the area, but its still tempting.
as long as she poos in the loo I guess she'll do

I'd say so, yes. Nairobi is great fun, and if you learn even a tiny bit of Swahili, everyone there will respect you.

1930s London are just as bad.

Ireland can't afford to have bad immigration control because your population is tiny

>protestants and catholics unite against muslims

rly maeks u think

I don't care about getting the respect of wogs and I don't want to learn any swahili. if anything i'd prefer they fear me. i'll just hire a sexy black chick to translate. should i also hire private Brit or saffa security?