Christianity was redpilled before most people realized they need redpills

Christianity:
>condemned sodomy
>promoted a healthy family
>never actually was about being a cuck (turning the other cheek meant showing your superiority by not resolving to violence back in Jesus' times)
>was against other religions, which later became useful during the Crusades
>accepted authoritarian political systems ("Give back to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's.")

All of that looong ago. And now people started realizing all of that is crucial to our society. Coincidence?

Why are you not Catholic yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agora
is2.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What kind of weak minded cuckold needs some overrated shitskins to tell them how to live your life.

Religion absolutely shaped our mortality, but our mortality also shaped religion, they co-evolved. Theyre independent entities and you can adopt one without the other.

Take the moral framework from Christianity and live by it, don't take the ultimate bluepill that is religion.

because the catholic church is the whore of babylon, and the synagogue of satan.

have you seen agora?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agora
they were pretty much the leftists and antifa of their day

wait a minute this film was historical fiction

fuck

>Why are you not Catholic yet?
- The idea of christian god makes no sense
- He's a huge douche in the Old Testament
- Don't need a book that'll tell me what to do or how to be spiritual
- I once knew a Catholic Pole who was the most retarded and insecure piece of walking Christian preaching I've ever seen. Wouldn't want to touch his religion with a 40 m stick.

catholics are not Christians. catholics are designed to destroy Christianity.

Even if you're so tough, do not discourage others. The "weak-minded", as you call them, can be a big help to our cause if they start believing in God.
Stay atheist if you want to, but remember that by praising Christianity you help your cause as well by getting people on your side - because, since you're on Sup Forums, you're conservative, right?

Reminder there's nothing wrong with being Christian, only with (((people))) promoting Judeo-Christian values.

>The "weak-minded", as you call them, can be a big help to our cause if they start believing in God.

they can only become a monster that cannot be controlled. and they aren't born weak-minded, it's the other way around: religion makes them so, like the neck-rings of the karen people makes their necks weak.

>that pic
Same shit. You can't be "gathered in the name of Christ" if you're not Catholic. Protestants do not believe in the same God as we do.

Don't pull me into your internal conflicts. All of you are the same from where I stand.

They might be on the same side of the political isle but that's all the more reason to help my friends stop taking the biggest bluepill of all.

So did pretty much every other religion.

if you want conflict, go fight the dogholics. we don't seem to care enough.

>christianity
>redpilled

good goy

Buddhism did not.
Hinduism did not.
Satanism did not.
The list goes on.

Out of the bigger ones, there's Judaism that's basically unevolved Christianity and Islam that went overboard with everything.

see my point is proven, catholics are fucking morons.

I don't blame you for your stance, but you stand in a place from ignorance, don't lump catholics with christians notice how he doesn't acknowledge that the bible clearly labels the catholic church as the whore of babylon and a synagogue of Satan?

thats because you worship corpses, "the virgin mary" the pope, and anal torture devices in the name of christ. protestants believe in christ, and the bible, where you do everything to desecrate the name of christ, and disregard his teachings for that of idiotic church fathers.

>le love your enemies meme
Literally explained it in my original post. Learn to read.

>diregard His teachings
Well, it's not us who threw away everything they didn't like and said "well, I guess you can go to Heaven if you're simply nice enough :^)"

>my point is proven, catholics are fucking morons.
>I don't blame you for your stance, but you stand in a place from ignorance, don't lump catholics with christians notice how he doesn't acknowledge that the bible clearly labels the catholic church as the whore of babylon and a synagogue of Satan?
Yeah, right. That's exactly what I'm talking about. It's all your interna; conflicts. And then you'll bring sometnig on the level of Joseph Smith and it all will go to hell.

christianity is nothing but a semitic mystery cult.

it teaches weakness as its religion in resentment towards the strong. it changes abundance in poverty, strength in weakness, wisdom in foolishness, bravery in meekness,...

the sermon on the mount is the Pinnacle of weakness and beta-ness

what you see as good in the history of christianity is the classical greco-roman/ humanist traditions and background, and the european white racial population that made it a strong life-affirming religion.

apart from those influences, it is a useless cult that worships a lie.

and today that heritage is completely gone, so it is not viable for any european to believe in it and to think it can protect you from degeneracy and racial genocide

no, they just worship Lucifer and hope that will be good enough.

what the catholic church says, and what Christians actually do are 2 different things

>dat reconstruction
>she still has her hair

somebody did not pay attention to details.

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation

i think the main point trying to be drawn upon is anal torture.

you understand there are a few million christian refugees that are being beheaded by mudslimes, right?

christianity is a semitic cult believing in a fanatic rabbi preacher who was put to death, spread from the jews to the goyim.

because the Catholic Church is 30% child molesters and the current Pope is intent on surrendering all of Europe to Islam.

That is why. I cannot accept a religion that is willingly sacrificing its entire population to gain nothing.

What the fuck did the Pope do to protect Christians displaced and enslaved by ISIS? Nothing.

>painful anal stretching
>no erection

again, important details are missing.

>wants to import Syrians
>Syrians that are not Christian
>Syrians that will not convert to Christianity
>Syrians that will bring crime and violence to the community
How can they not see it?

Atheism is for the cucks

>Let's welcome millions of shitskins into our country because they believe in the same bullshit as we do.

you are so cucked.

Get a Deus Vult pope and I'll get baptized from Atheism.

nevermind, i just looked over the site. Protestant and Lutheran churches have been infiltrated by the catholic church, there's this guy named Zachary King who gives lectures about how he would brake up churches during his time as a satanist if you want to check it out.

we aren't the ones who swallow random bullshit from priests and rejoice in being called sheep.

Christianity is so great that it killed Rome. Twice.

woke

reminder that pic related is considered a conservative pope in the cucktholic church

Christcucks, I want answers.

You better fucking answer.

well, i mean the religious states in europe are telling muslims to fuck off, while the atheistic states are welcming them, your argument is basically invalid when comparing it to is2.Sup Forums.org/pol/1486816980355.jpg

see image linked.

read over this.

Christianity can't cure a disease it caused

I know the last century the churches have gone downhill, but the problems with christianity are inherent.

nope. Czech Republic is the most atheistic country in europe, yet they too are very hard against any kind of immigration. same with the baltic states.

sorry, here's a historically accurate one.

Friendly reminder that the Pope is chosen by the Holy Spirit, and the current one is Benedict XVI.
Haven't you heard about the Podesta e-mails about "Catholic spring"? Hope Trump will do something about it.
>inb4 fake
This was all over the news, at least in Italy and Poland.

read the image i linked previously if you have such a problem with the catholic church and islam.

While all that you say is true the actual reality is that christianity has been entirely coopted by cucks. The pope spends most of his time and energy campaigning for more muslims to be let into europe. Protestants are even worse.

Or just realize that we are stronger together.

>Not realising talmudists hate Christianity and deliberately try to thwarte it
Enjoy your new life Brussels, my 'new Belgian' friend.

>implying the holy spirit would choose a pedophile

you have no clue how popes are elected.

Rule 34 on Christchan

Gotta love how 'redpilled' has lost all meaning.

All you need is the Jefferson Bible. Just learn about Christ, spread the teachings of christ. That's all you need. If you need more, like tge supernatural aspects, you are free to persue that. But it's not needed.

catholics literally believe that a wafer turns into flesh and blood (and divinity for that matter)

I'd rather become a gay atheist cuck than bend my knee to the pope

>literally believe
>literally
and you literally eat up leddit memes

protestants are even worse. And while I despize both islam and catholicism, your image does not provide enough evidence to make me believe that they are working together.

m8 it were the christian democrats who imported moroccans and turks here in the first place. it are the churches here who open up churches for refugees, preaches pacifism and meekness to everyone, want open borders, are antiracism, even import african and indian priests and syrian refugees on their own, keep begging for third world aid, making sure africans reproduce at our expense,....

how terrible the jews are (and I know what for nation wreckers they are), christianity here is not doing much better

>implying the pedophilia accusations aren't mostly fabricated to make people turn away from the Church
If anything, you can critisize Popes for not punishing the actual pedos enough - with which I'll agree.

why is it only in the century after the death of god, when the christian culture in western europe has already been dismantled and disintegrated, that western europe has become so weak? the europeans in the world wars, the napoleonic wars, the colonialists, the crusaders, and the constantly warring states in the dark ages were all christian. it is with the death of christianity that europe has become weak. before this time europe was strong and was willing to fight.

one of the first tactics of marxist subversion is the destruction of our religions. they have successfully helped us along in this direction for decades and it will destroy us.

Christians are obsolutely different than the church. You notice how most christians don'tbother going to church anymore?

What's the difference bettween a person who is a pedo and someone who protects that pedo from the police and lets the pedo continue his ways?

Death to both.

Fuck off, christcuck.

Christian maybe
Catholicism get fucked.

protestants teach the straight path of Christ. there is nothing wrong with Christianity, you are only relying on the misinformation given to you by jews in the first place, about 85% of christian texts that we know about are destroyed.

does a pope tongue fucking a quran provide enough evidence?

protestants are mostly based, but have fallen for a lot of the jewish/catholic propoganda. jesuits infiltrate protestant churches as priests, and teach a lot of bullshit.

>They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick. 32I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

you aren't suppose to turn away fags, you're suppose to welcome them to the church and pray away the gay. George Lincoln Rockwell claimed that pray away the gay camps worked, despite what you may have seen on southpark. homosexuality is a problem in the spirit, and not a problem in the body, there is no gay gene.

see for the real image of Christianity.

You're pretty intelligent and I would agree with you. But I was not talking about protecting them and letting them go free, because that doesn't happen - at least not when the Pope knows about what's happening - but about punishments that are not serious enough.

What is your prefered Church, then?

>Accepted authoritarian political systems
>Jesus was born with no recognized title or inheritance
>taught his followers their souls didn't need to be trapped by Hebrew bureaucracy, 'the kingdom of heaven is within you'
>was put to death by an authoritarian political system, not because he broke their laws but because of pressure from the authoritarian moral system
it took centuries for authorities to ferment Jesus' teachings of rebellious anti-authoritarianism into a coddling do-as-your-told pablum. Jesus was a maverick and a rebel who was such a threat to the authoritarian systems, the authorities had him killed. Be honest, most Christians would have cheered as Jesus was crucified, and if he ever finally does return, Christians would probably put him to death again.

>implying Catholicism is the true vein of Christianity
Catholics are trapped within strata of unbiblical traditionalism that is based etirely on salvation by works, not faith. Attending mass and worshipping Mary (a human idol) is heretical.

what you see as good in the history of christianity is the classical greco-roman/ traditions and background, and the european white racial population that made it a strong life-affirming religion.

they protect pedophiles.

you're basically ignoring the truth preached by the ones you persecute in favor of worshiping the pope, who if he really followed the teachings of christ, would start tying millstones to peoples necks, and cast them into the ocean. the popes ENABLE and protect pedo behavior. the catholic church is the synagogue of satan, and the whore of Babylon.

Protestant.

Jesus Christ didn't write a Bible, he founded a church--the Catholic Church. Through sacred tradition and sacred scripture passed down from the Jesus Christ, to the early church fathers, to us, we understand that faith and works lead to salvation. Mary is not worshiped. Catholicism is the Truth--all other protestant sects are heretical and an affront to the Truth.

so when europe was strong 500 years ago it was because of greco-roman traditions, but now it is weak it is because of christianity? this makes no sense, europe was christian 500 years ago and it is not now.

incidentally, it is thanks to christian monks that we have knowledge of our greco-roman roots, the monks kept all those books alive. plutarch, tacitus, julius caesar, all would have been lost without the monastaries.

christianity has been perverted and destroyed, it is the loss of that bedrock that leads to demoralisation.

what I mean is; why hasn't Ethiopia or any other christian south american/african country been succesful?

And why has pagan Europe been succesful (Roman Empire, Hellas, anglo saxon England,...)?

race> faith

500 years ago coincidentally the renaissance began as well. really makes you think.

though I do agree that the nihilism we now have is a nightmare. there is a gigantic gap in morality. Nietzsche warned us for that. unfortunately his warning went unheeded and we entered the abyss

>Sup Forums claims to hate the jew
>ascribes to a religion that actively encourages cooperation and brotherhood with the jew
I believe in a soul, I think there's some sort of afterlife, and that there is possibly a god or gods out there. While I admire some of the tenants of Christianity, and appreciate what the religion has done for the west, I don't believe in its gods.

Yahweh is just an old Mesopotamian god co-opted by the Jews. Jesus was just some nutjob who thought he was the son of god. And Christianity (i.e. everything after Christ established the new covenant) may as well just drop the whole charade of being related to Judaism. Its values are completely different; Jesus is the focal point of the religion and the Father and Holy Ghost take a back seat to him; the Father, who supposedly is Yahweh, is quite obviously not the same god as the one in the Old Testament. He's not going to say "heaven is jews only" and then turn around and say "lol nvm everyone gets in now." I don't think I have to explain how bizarre his 180 degree shift in personality is, either. Either Yahweh is bipolar, or it's not the same god.

The Jews are just using Christianity as a way to make Christians to like them, and a way to extract shekels from tourists to Israel by selling them trinkets made in the "holy land."

>sacred tradition
The only thing sacred is the Word of God. If you believe that the Catholic Church is a true continuation of Christ's church you are delusional. The church that most closely follows Christ's teachings was the first church of converted Jews in Jerusalem that appeared after Christ's ascension.

>which later became useful during the Crusades

kek I love that one

He did was not a founder of the catholic church.

I am a catholic. I don't really want to go back just because their name has been utterlly destroyed by liberals. Also here in Aus religion is not a massive deal like Europe or even America.

Not all the truths revealed for us by God are found in the Bible, some are found only in Divine Tradition.

The Bible itself states that it does not contain all that God revealed.

>"There are, however, many other things that Jesus did; but if every one of these should be written, not even the world itself, I think, could hold the books that would have to be written" (John 21:25)

The truths of Divine Revelation which have not been written down in Holy Scripture have come to us by the Tradition of the Church.

>St. Paul to the Thessalonians: "Hold the teachings that you have learned, whether by word or by letter of ours" (2 Thess. 2:15).

>implying the name was ever sacred

>"by word or by letter of ours"
The apostles words have already become part of the canon of scripture. You cannot simply add your own "sacred tradition" with no real biblical basis. You Catholics indeed do not worship the God of the Bible, but a god that must be constantly appeased by good works and forgiveness of sin by church leaders.

Revelation 22:18 - For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

what you've been saying is that the self destructive nature of europe is somehow thanks to christian's 'cuck' values. if you looked at history for 10 minutes you would realise this does not add up. without christianity europe would be an islamic caliphate. 1000 forms of paganism would not have stood up to the muslims, it took the unification of christendom to hold european borders.

europe was not certain to be successful. for long periods of the last two thousands years it was a relative backwater, both the chinese and the islamic world were ahead technologically and culturally for much of it. the steppe peoples could have destroyed it many times over.

but in the end it was christian europe that led the crusades, the renaissance, the enlightenment, that conquered the world and eventually landed on the moon.

so blaming christianity for the currently fucked state does not add up. we were strong when we had it and we are weak now without it. that's not entirely causal, but it's significant. i don't know if christianity is the solution going forward, but we need something or we're fucked.

Popes are unbiblical. No man should hold the place of Jesus Christ on earth.

Catholicism is not Christian

Wow, how holy and set apart, truly papist superiority

oh, i know buddy. I know see for a big red pill

Every single doctrine the Church teaches comes direct from the Apostles.

The four Evangelists wrote their relations of the life and teachings of Jesus Christ in widely separated places; it is a proof of authenticity that the Gospels agree in their essentials, and often even repeat the very same words. When the writers of the New Testament did begin to write, they did not intend to set down all the details of Catholic faith and practice, but only such points as were immediately interesting or that needed clarification.

***Several years passed before the Gospels were written down. In the meantime, Christians had to depend on Tradition solely: Tradition is older than the New Testament.***

Having rejected Tradition, Protestants cannot be certain that the books they have accepted are genuine. On whose authority have they accepted what they have? Protestant Bibles omit all or parts of the Books of Tobias, Judith, Wisdom, Ecclesiasticus, Baruch, Machabees (I and II), and parts of Esther and Daniel.

Luther rejected the Epistle of St. James, because the Apostle said that faith without works is dead. Luther and followers omitted the Apocalypse, the Epistle to the Hebrews, and the Epistle of St. Jude.

Tradition teaches us what books belong to the Bible. By tradition the Church kept intact all the books of the Bible for fifteen hundred years before the existence of denominations that nevertheless assert the Church does not care for the Bible.

Protestant denominations reject Tradition. Consequently, they cannot agree about which books to include in the Bible. One denomination eliminates one part, other denominations omit other parts, according to the respective private interpretation.

Without a central figure, you end up like Islam. They should be the 1% who can use religion for practical terms because fuck spirituality.

Rofl I'm not listening to a protestant traitor. Salty you'll never get to be pope?

>Condemned sodomy
That wasn't even said by Jesus himself. It's from Peter and the old testament. Peter was also against long hair on men and eating anything that has not been slaughtered kosher.
>was against other religions, which later became useful during the Crusades
Need a source on Jesus saying that. Otherwise it's overruled by Jesus Samaritan parrable, which literally is about being humble towards other ethnicities and religions, that are looked down upon.
>accepted authoritarian political systems
Literally jews accepting being ruled by a foreign power of a different religion. Yeah, totally non-cucked

lol. not even a protestant. i follow no church, or false church father, only scriptures, and jesus christ who wrote them

>both the chinese and the islamic world were ahead technologically and culturally for much of it
>islamic world
Can we stop with this "lel islamic golden age" meme already? Muslims have always been savages, from the very inception of the religion. The only reason they had any semblance of a civilization is because all their technology was stolen from other people. Yes, they did have a handful of scholars and scientists, but that's a drop in the bucket compared to the entire history of the religion. You can't expect culture from a religion that says creating images of anything other than geometric shapes is bad.

>unsourced garbage from kikebookpages based on made-up protestant propaganda form centuries ago
wtf I hate Popes now

Tertullian 197 AD

Shows 11-We Christians know that the names of the dead are nothing, as are their images. But we know well enough, too, when images are set up, who carry the on their wicked work under their names. We know who exult in the homage rendered to the dead and who pretend to be divine. It is non other than the accursed spirits.

Shows 12Offerings to propitiate the dead are regarded as belonging to the class of funeral services. And these are idolatry. In fact, idolatry is a type of homage to the departed. The one as well as the other is in service to dead men. Moreover, demons have their abode in the images of the dead...therefore we make no funeral oblations to the departed

whether or not you want to credit islam with the progress made during that period, the fact is a lot of progress was made in mathematics, philosophy, technology etc in that area. it was definitely ahead of europe in any case.

there's a pretty strong case to be made that without the mongolians destroying the muslim world europe might have not become so ascendant. i heard of some irrigation ditches the mongols filled in that the iraqis only just recently dug back out. the mongols really fucked china and the middle east up for a long time, leaving europe plenty of time and space to flourish.

Isaiah 8:19

And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?

Iranaeus AD 177

Against heresies 2.32 The Church does not perform anything by means of angelic invocations, or incantations, or by any other wicked curious art; but, directing her prayers to the Lord

not a protestant, I don't necessarily agree with them either, but they're much closer to the truth than the catholic church is.

the son of man has the authority to forgive sin.

you're the son of man

the church fathers are full of shit, the protestants are half full of shit

non-denominational are the only true christians. and the King James (1611) is the best, and only bible.