You Have To Go Back

Thank you President Trump and ICE for cracking down here in Austin, TX.

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What would happen to Americans who hide illegals?

BYE BYE BYEEEEEEE

>building an underground bunker

Why?

We need the real name to we can dox that bunker

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324

yep, Obama warned us. This is the birth of a nazi state and there is nothing we can do to stop it.
As an austrian with a unique perspective into this, I can say from experience that this is exactly how Hitler rose to power.

I want to believe this happened.

>they picked up maybe 200 beaners
>MASS HYSTERIA

they're going to cause California to split into the ocean by literally shaking once that number hits a few thousand

>LaRasha
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT NAME

>LaRasha WASHINGTON
lul

Realsiticly they should be deported alongside the immigrants they were hiding. Sadly it's probably not even criminal.

Sorry Emilia, we need people to work whoopie coushin lines.

>can say from experience

Shut the fuck up. You don't know shit. You fucking shills are all the same. Trump literally hitler. Despite him being the biggest of kike lovers. So no he's not like hitler. His dislike for Muslim extremists? Extremely rational. "How many attacks in America." Very little due to our surveillance state, however, look at attacks by Muslims in the western world. Of course he wants to take preventitive measures so we don't end up like France getting hit with attack after attack or Germany with rape after rape. Enforcing immigration law that hasn't been enforced and tightening up our borders security literally is necessary otherwise your country will cease to be. Most politicians here refuse to do shit about our border and illegals because they care too much about that voting bloc. So fuck off you stupid eurocuck.

Literally I wish he was like hitler so we could purge you fucking leftist commies. I can't wait for your sister and mother to get raped to death by muzzies fgt.

> Trump literally hitler
> biggest of kike lovers
That is exactly like Hitler. He did what they told him, kill Germany and kill Europeans in the process while making them rich.

>"...I have no understanding of..."

Lol, no shit bitch, all you have to say is , "Well, sweetie, those kids broke the law." Boom! Black crime wave turned back.

The reason she supports illegal immigrants is because she doesn't have understanding of immigration laws in the first place

Build wall

>LaRasha Washington

>LaRasha Washington

That has to be fake.

>foreigners have some right to disregard the law and live here illegally while depriving citizens of economic, education, and welfare opportunities

what country would take me and my white family in like that? 0 countries on earth would. Equality was OK when it was a two way street, any sensible white person these days realizes they are pushing only for a permanent one way street, where whites provide and are insulted as the token "ok to be racist against" race. fuck you cunt. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

Some slaves took their masters' last names as time went on, so there's a lot of niggers with white last names.

Interesting. FEMA camps will finally be put to use, along with those plastic tubs/coffins. Looks like one party, right wing rule is guaranteed for decades.

My ancestors opened their homes up to you people, and now you repay that by saying we haven't given enough? We are the only race on EARTH to even try this.

Daily reminder to report to ICE/FBI any and all Tweets/FB/Posts/discords of people trying to interrupt raids or coordinating hiding illegal aliens. These agencies will be very happy to have those reports!

To hide illegals. Nothing that chlorine gas can't fix.

These heroes are doing God's work. Keep turning them in, anons.

No one clicked the thumbs up or laughing emoji? Sad!

>You may hate me but it ain't no lie, bye bye bye.

NSYNC>BSB

they are taken in chains to the Trump tower.

Shadilay!

AUSTIN YES!

>MFW This liberal hellhole gets a little RWDS action brought to it's doorstep

>underground bunker

> My daughter

OH LOOK, IT'S THE 8 YEAR OLD KID MEME AGAIN :DDDDD

> I'm trying to come up with the words to explain something I have no understanding of

Damn, I thought ignorance is bliss!

> I cannot believe this is a world I live in

Here's an idea... why don't you FUCK OFF to another world then? Fucking ungrateful assholes.

>As a mother...

Wow congratulations! Your cunt works as it was designed to. Please tell us more about how that qualifies you to spread your shit opinion as fact.

Was her daughter 8 years old?

Imprisonment for not more than 10 years and fines.

>"My 8 year old shit himself when I told him Trump was coming by tomorrow to kick his puppy to death in front of him."

What the fuck is happening here?

>I told her she would be captured and improsoned
>I told him that Trump would kill his parents

Are these bait, or are these people that fucked in the head?

>muh feelings!
>muh baby feelings!
>muh baby classmate's feelings!
Women shouldn't get involved in politics.

>I told them something that scared the fuck out of them whether it was true or not
>Someone else's fault.

Upstanding black citizen protects America from degeneracy.

>This is the birth of a nazi state

Fucking hell this is stupid, everyone should have a right to live in whatever country they want and there is no such thing as "borders". We're all citizens of the world, not specific "country".

>My 8 year old hyperventilated until he passed out and cracked his skull on the coffee table after I told him Trump would skull fuck the family dog to death

Not illegally

Why don't people understand that illegal means illegal. As in a fucking crime.

You wouldn't let a rapist go free, you shouldn't let an illegal go free

They are literally that fucked in the head probably. Liberals are mental children nowdays. It's kinda pathetic really. 20 years ago even thought they believed differently republicans and democrats could discuss politics on a more or less civil basis. Nowdays a republican even looks at a liberal and they rage out. Liberals have permanent douche/fish face now too from being constantly triggered. It's to the point you can spot a lot of liberals now without ever talking to them.

Fellow Austinite here.

Thankfully Gov. Abbott seems to be taking a hard stance against sanctuary cities (including criminal charges against leadership). The mayor of Austin and our new sheriff (Sally Hernandez) seem to require extra motivation to actually enforce the laws.

which is great.
Thanks for the amazing news!

>daughter calls, my friend is being deported because he/she was here illegally and is going to be taken out of the country
>mother, how the fuck am I going to tell hell that her friend is being deported because he/she was here illegally and taken out of the country
The fuck is that bitch on?

She can't explain to her daughter what the neighbor's bunker is really for: child sex trafficking.

>PULL IT!

>i even hadn't to visualise this horor before him this time!

Black women always be talm'bout "what will I tell my chillren?" and "what am I 'posed to tell my son?" And "I wonder how to explain dis to mah keeds."

I don't give a fuck what you tell them

Sure thing George, sure thing. As if America is a part of this borderless hell hole

>Vault [Current Year]
>full of refugees and mexicans

>nothing we can do to stop it

Do you know where youre posting?

Was her daughter 8 years old?

>Sally Khan
We need a purge.

>Shitty Police Chief moves
>Even worse one fills the void
>KEEPIN' IT WEIRD, YA'LL!

Thank you Abbott

HOW CAN THEY NOT UNDERSTAND? THEY KNEW HE WAS HITLER 20 MONTHS AGO

I know your trolling but fuck it I hope your right

shit that never happened
why do the left lie so?

You're going to bleed for this.

>LaRasha
>La Raza

I must suppose there is a connection there

You don't know nutin' 'bout these black American names. Stranger than fiction!

>Some moron on twitter crying about "the world she lives in".
Well, Good news! You can get a free ticket to the paradise you left behind thanks to the generous Trump.

>Trump can't be as bad as Caesar, right?

>Implying Caesar was bad
>Implying we don't desperately need a Caesar to pull us out of our Age of Decadence
>Implying there won't be an America Imperium Aeternum

Good idea. If they don't get beheaded themselves, they'll see why the wall is needed.

More cat pls (^ w ^)

Heard a story from work friend that right after brexit at local primary schools the teachers told the kids they were all going to end up in poverty and that right wing extremists would start killing people in the streets. The kids shit themselves.

Hitler du-bs confirm! Fire up the FEMA ovens!

And presidents, the most common black people family names are:
>Washington
>Jefferson
>Lincoln
>Black
>White
>Brown

>her classmate was pulled out of class to be deported
>how explain
civics lesson on citizenship, legal migration, and law enforcement

Also, that guy is lying - his fucking 8 year old didn't say that.

will baron trump be the brutus

>obama warned us
>by extending the powers of government to an unprecedented level

really makes one think

Is the penalty for treason death?
If so I would like Sally Hernandez prosecuted for treason. If she attempts to disprove the treason charge by explaining she never claimed loyalty to the U.S. or its laws, then bring her and entire Democratic party up on Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) charges. She and her ilk are permitting the theft of millions and millions of government funded services to illegal immigrants. Either way, I'd like to see her hanging on the southbound lane of an I-35 overpass with a sign like "I put illegals over Americans." An effective public warning system on the consequences of bad decision making.

nah, he'll be Augustus

yeah its fake just pokng fun at them

My Oma and Opa grew up in World War 2 Germany. Hate Hitler and love Trump. I can say from experience you're a shithead.

Bullshit.

>As an austrian with a unique perspective into this, I can say from experience that this is exactly how Hitler rose to power.
>Unique perspective
>Unique

You're absolutely right, I've never heard anyone compare Trump to Hitler before

Isaac Clarke returns to Earth.

> Get them while they're young.
This is absolutely child abuse.
If I heard my kid got intentionally scared and manipulated by some teacher instead of her simply showing how math works, it's open teacher season and I'm taking my kid hunting.

The system is reaching out to our kids and this must not go unpunished. Also home schooling needs to come back.

from what I remember
>trans retard attempting to pick fights with whoever
>shoves random spic
>spic says fuck you
>with his foot

This is top tier trolling

>libshits and minorities becoming preppers
>get killed when shtf for their cans of Amy's Organic and refried beans

>building an underground bunker

You're supposed to hide them in your attic!

> I refuse to believe this is seriously written, it must be trolling

I understand you, preserving our sanity is important.

lol sounds legit

suck some more mudslime cock, Joerg