2017 and being a republic

>2017 and being a republic

Why are republics so shitty?

We all know countries with ROYAL FAMILIES like KINGS, KAISERS AND EMPERORS are best

France as alot better before they became a shitty republic.
Germany was alot better before killing their own fucking kaiser

Countries like Norway, Denmark and England is best because we have royal kings/queens

Republics are soulless shithole meme countries

GOD SAVE THE KING

isnt he not actually the king? i heard he descended from Danes not norwegians, the true last king was Harald Fair Hair? who also happens to be an ancestor of mine

Sometimes though you get a shitking to represent your nation and your people. For example, like in Hamlet, you have a great king which is murdered by a fucking drunk asshole. Congratulations Danish people, you have a drunk kinslayer representing your people now, who has an unfaithful wife whose love runs short in TWO MONTHS after the death of her husband. Now everyone thinks of Danish people as drunk barbarians because of this. So I say that nobility is more than just your bloodline, it is a way of life, to live a noble life.

we wuz konungrs n sheit

Monarchy thread?

>muh heritage meme

Shut the fuck up burger, your infatuation with heritage means nothing to purebred europeans. Why are all burgers desperate for some european ancestry? I can trace my family back over a 1000 years to before the norman invasion of England you mongrel cuck, your family history begins and ends with great pappy uncle billy john who lost both his legs defending his nigger farm.

>the true last king
Not how that works.
>who also happens to be an ancestor of mine
And probably millions of others.

don't get me started, fuck republics

WE

kings and queens are worthless in this age and time, pluss hes a cuck

So much this.
British by birth.
An Englishman by the grace of God.

>before the norman invasion

So basically youre no better than the welsh or the scots? Literally no one cares about the opinions of celts of any kind btw. Your entire history consists

1) getting your shit pushed
2) getting your shit pushed
and 3) getting your shit pushed

>celtiberians
shit pushed
>gauls
shit pushed
>britons
shit pushed

And to answer OPS question, theyre not. Europe is just shit. Rome did just fine as a Mediterranean republic. the installment of kings and the taking of knees is the habit of the decadent and the weak.

FUCK THE REPUBLIC

>savoia

And it ends when mohammad takbir allah sandblasts your gap toothed daughter saying OI MOOHAMED FUCK ME RIGHT IN MY DIRTY BRIT CUNT

If the roaylty had actual power, it'd be pretty cool.

Now they're just glorified welfare leeches.

RESTORE THE GLORIOUS EMPIRE NOW

>No king can dab better.
Scana-kangs btfod

Are there any kangs that make relevant decisions anymore?

When did Germany killed their Kaizer ?
Last time I remembered, he was sent ot the Netherland after the world war.

tfw Australia is going to ditch the empire when Elizabeth II dies.

I actually like the monarchy too, although I am in the minority.

Daily reminder that monarchy is intrinsically European. If your country doesn't have a king/queen, you ARE NOT WHITE.

We need to become a Republic. We haven't had an English monarch in nearly 1000 years. GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH.

>tfw Australia is going to ditch the empire when Elizabeth II dies.
Not likely, thankfully. Monarchy support is increasing among younger generations.

>give me liberty
>let's become a republic
Pick one.

Englishmen are mostly Germanic and only partially Celtic.

>prime ministers

WE HAVE KANGZ N SHEEEIT!

It's all fun and games until a cuck like Charles takes the throne.

Like I said we haven't had an English monarch in nearly 1000 years. The monarchy must be dropped.

Brazil last emperor:

And if your lineage goes back to before the invasion, then your lineage is mostly not Germanic. The Normans were Germans. The Anglo Saxons were germans. You just said your primary paternal line is celtic.

So youre basically a welshman or a scot, is what youre saying.

>t. Daily Mail reader

>Like I said we haven't had an English monarch in nearly 1000 years.
Sure you have. That crap about Her Majesty being partially Germanic descended applies to the English people, you know.
>The monarchy must be dropped.
Literally why? Did your nose say something mean to your face?

mfw monarchies lasted 100's of years,
increased nationalism,
conquered tons of land

It is Turnbull's pet project so I dont know about that

Harald is a disgrace to all true Norwegians.

I agree, absolutely but, most monarchies nowadays are cucked to the bone

And (((Turnbull))) is loathed (even after destroying Shorten), like all our main politicians right now. So it's actually good that he's associated with it.

>mfw you will never be a monarchy ever again

Eh, I probably should have said the English in general rather than Englishmen. Genetic tests show English people are mostly descended from the Anglo-Saxons.
Monarch has to go because it's literally pointless in having one now. The monarch barely has any power. When the monarch had absolute power, all it took was for one idiot to be crowned and everything had the potential to go tits up. And it happened a lot due to inbreeding. Stupidity took hold. As for the Monarch being partially Germanic, i can accept that. Would be nice if the Monarch was mostly or at least half Anglo-Saxon though. I'd make an exception for a Germanic monarch with some English blood though.

>Monarch has to go because it's literally pointless in having one now.
So maybe it'd be better to bring back the monarchical power and ditch (((parliament))) instead of actively fucking everyone over more?
>ould be nice if the Monarch was mostly or at least half Anglo-Saxon though.
So like we have?

>Germany was better before killing their own kaiser
I think you mean Russia.

Thank God for that

how fun in slave plantation, with fake patriotism for your masters.

Fuck off LARPers.

so why are they not #1?

Norway is #1 and is a monarchy.

russia is worst and has superior communist heritrage.

Oligarchies are better.

you're right senpai

modern monarchs are literally welfare niggers

Wilhelm retired in Denmark.

How is Norway so based? Why is the monarchy in Norway so great? NORWAY YES!

Literally
>WE

Monarchy IS an oligarchy. Are you thinking of a plutocracy?

He wast our last real king.

>Own the country
>Somehow it's welfare to receive the money they issue

Buttblasted mongrels who will never have true god tier heritage. My ancestry is northwest european, theres a reason why in northwest europe we have common themes in language.

55% White

>t. paddy
Americans only want their bog nigger paddy dwelling shit tier genetics when it suits them aparrently.

>Who were Angles?
>Who were Saxons?
>Who were Danes?
>Who were Jutes?
>Who were Frisians?
>Who were Geats?
>What was the Viking settlement of England?
>What was the Great Migration?
>Why do all Celts hate the English?

Literally burger tier education in action. You're such a mongoloid its palpable.

Many Democracies have proven themselves unable to sustain themselves. Monarchy should reign supreme.

> I WUZ KANGZ N SHEEIT

youre pathetic desu

Get out of my country you republican slime.

WE

>literally pointless in having one
Meme, monarchy is not only profitable, but also desirable. The royals assist with our presence on the world stage. You are controlled by the politics of envy.

>The monarch barely has any power
Good, but I'd sooner fight for the Queen than for Sharia May. I swore my oath.

Being such a retard that he doesn't understand where Saxon came from in Anglo Saxon.

French Revolution is what killed western society.

>t. moron

Or Anglo.

> We all know countries with ROYAL FAMILIES like KINGS, KAISERS AND EMPERORS
Coincidentally, those are the countries that get invaded,cucked and genocided in every major conflict.