+ Christianity +

Is Christianity redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantin_Brâncoveanu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, it's the most bluepilled bullshit out there. Christianity didn't stop Islam, Europe stopped Islam, the Muslims were invading, are you saying that if Europeans weren't Christians they would just let them in?

And remember
>turn the other cheek

Have you ever read the bible? Old Testament is nothing but Jewish bullshit and New Testament is Cuckoldry: The Religion.

No its literally the final bluepill

Fuck off atheistberg

yes

don't let the kikes(who killed our lord by the way) fool you

The entire OT is about Jews doing Jew things. Then in the NT they kill God. So yes.

Don't listen to the kikes, it's redpilled only if you interpret the bible in your own way.
Also these.

Christcuck and a shitskin, it's pathetic how you think you're better than me.

>are you saying that if Europeans weren't Christians they would just let them in?
They did in Spain and Byzantium.

Yes it is. Hence why kikes HATE Christianity with a passion. And the white race along with it.

lmao

Bluepilled AF

t. pure aryan pagan

Christianity is anti European culture by default. If you're anti white genocide but calls yourself a 'Christian Nationalist' or whatever kill yourself.

suure

Yes. It provided the ideological base for European civilization at its height. When it was abandoned for secularism, European civilization collapsed. That's not a coincidence.

It's the opposite actually, when the mudshits finally took down constantinople Europe started to recover from the shit Christianity did.

suure

>I-I'm not a cuck!!

wut

>Europe conquered the world in the name of Christ
>"anti European"

monkey intellectuals everyone

>if Europeans weren't Christians they would just let them in?
They probably would have converted. You have to be a retard to think there was even any idea of a 'Europe' shared between all people who lived there before Christendom. Germans didn't care about Latins, who didn't care about Britons, who had nothing in common with Greeks.

After the Church came, there was a defining religion that they could all identify with, which was where the conception of Europe emerged from.

Without Christendom, no other people who have cared if the Muslims invaded on part of Europe, they might even have cooperated, converted, and gotten some of the spoils.

They were Christian in Spain and Byzantium when they let mudslimes in

>fuck facts and statistics!

That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Not only did the fall of Constantinople not affect the religiosity of Western Europe, if anything it mad Slavic peoples double down on their Orthodoxy because they were its last defenders.

Try actually learning some history before making historical claims.

If you consider priests raping little boys redpilled than no.

No, read on gnosticism and steer away from bible thumpers.
And be careful when you start, they have a knack for finding you mentally ill, just like they had it for burning heretics.

Do you get tired of reposting your cherrypicked folder?

Still salty over the Falkland Islands?

>atheism is the final redpill!
>literally same voting pattern as jews
>literally all atheist nations falling to multiculturalism

lol

>hebrew cult
>redpilled

To be fair Newton was an aryan heretic, but still.

>implying the Pope represents all christians

go outside, atheist

Newton was insanely Christian

Anti-racist pagans are being incoherent with paganism. But white nationalist christians are being incoherent with christianity

Yeah whatever, nice mental gymnastics for a nigger.

Hence how all the balkans immediately converted to islam after the eve-

Oh wait, some of them doubled down on it and vehemently refused islam, often preferring death. Heck:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantin_Brâncoveanu

This is 1714 we're talking and an entire family preferring death over conversion to islam.

>Hue education

Tell that the approximately 2000 years of Christianity where people saw no contradiction between being Christian and not wanting mass immigration.

Also, there is no continually existing European pagan religion. The only remaining pagan scriptures for the Norse were preserved by Christians. Some pagans believe Thor calls upon them to smite the Jews, others believe in an all-caring nature goddess. There are literally no remaining traditional pagan institutions, so the whole """religion""" is basically made up by the people that follow it. It has no essence.

Didn't some of those nobles send an army of children on a crusade once, who ended up burning a bunch of jews and then drowning?

Byzantium fell because of the fourth crusade.

Children's crusade may not have existed, there are reasons for suspecting it's merely a folk legend.

If it did occur, it seems to have been a spontaneous movement of some children, not organised by the nobility. And they all got sold into slavery in the end.

Daily reminder that Merkel's party is called (((Christian))) Democratic Union, and is using Hebrew cult as a pretext to take in invaders.
>BUT, BUT MUH BASED CHRISTKIKENITY DEUS VULT!!!

Believing the CDU is Christian is like believing the Chinese Communist Party follows Orthodox Marxism.

The Christian Social Union of Bavaria, the most Christian part of Germany, had been one of the strongest anti-refugee forces.

Im no atheist, i just despise Abrahamic nutcases.

thanks I was gonna post this

>Tell that the approximately 2000 years of Christianity where people saw no contradiction between being Christian and not wanting mass immigration.

Because the pre-Christian values of kinship and folkdom are still alive, even though Christianity at its core is globalist

>Also, there is no continually existing European pagan religion. The only remaining pagan scriptures for the Norse were preserved by Christians. Some pagans believe Thor calls upon them to smite the Jews, others believe in an all-caring nature goddess. There are literally no remaining traditional pagan institutions, so the whole """religion""" is basically made up by the people that follow it. It has no essence.

This is no argument: Roman and Greek religion have direct sources. The reconstruction of old Norse/Celtic/Slavic cults can be done with sufficient accuracy also

Thats autistic. Merkel's party are called Christian so that they can adhere to the Christian population of Germany, just to fool the country into thinking they are good.

>is x redpilled

>accepts everyone that migrates there
>turn the other cheek when they rape germans
seems pretty Christian to me

>Believing the CDU is Christian is like believing the Chinese Communist Party follows Orthodox Marxism.
Chinese Communist Party isn't using Marxism as a pretext to their economic politics, while CDU is using Christianity as a pretext to take in invaders, because (((morality))) meme.

>WE MUST TAKE INVADERS BECAUSE WE ARE MORAL!1111!!!1 DEUS VUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULT

also fun fact: "deus" is actually the same god as "zeus", you should scream "YAHWE VULT"

also stop celebrating yule

>turn the other cheek argument
>ignores Crusades ever occuring

It's Castrated Democracy Unit now

It can be both, it all depends on the person reading/preaching it.

For me its redpilled, but for another its bluepilled.

I say fuck the alien, since his culture is destructive, and should be purged.

Another says we must treat the alien as we would treat ourself.

Both can be supported with the Holy Bible.

This is why in Christianity we have Crusaders, such as the Templars, and even those who would open their homes, to those who would rape their daughters,enslave their sons, and behead them.

It all depends on how you interpret it.

this
crusades aren't a thing now, christianity is becoming more and more pure (jewish) every year

Its leftism the religion. Even hitler thought it was a cuck religion.

>+
What a cuck

>having a sandnigger religion

Do you worship the god of the open sky and steppe pekka?

meme pic

>pagans and atheists
what is this meme, those are two diffrent things, pagans aren't nihilist
also catholicism and orthodoxy are more pagan, because protestantism is more pure (jewish), so this is catholicism and orthodoxy vs. protestantism problem than "atheism and paganism" vs. christkikenity

>Because the pre-Christian values of kinship and folkdom are still alive, even though Christianity at its core is globalist
Seems very strange if these globalist values don't come out during 2000 years in which people strongly believed in a religion.

And then exactly when that religion weakens, non-Christians, and Christians who want to appeal to

To put these meme of "globalist" Christianity being unique to rest. Here are some quotes from ancient Chinese religious philosophers.

When the King of Chu lost his bow, and said it did not matter, because "A man of Chu will find it". Confucius said:

"The King of Chu is a humane king, but he’s still half-way. He could have said “a man lost his bow, a man will find it”. Why specify “A man of Chu”?"

Implying that any man anywhere was as good as a man of Chu. The Daoists said,

"Why mention people at all?”

An animal is just as good as a man of Chu.

Universal respect for others is not unique to Christianity, and similar messages can be found in all religions. People were just sensible enough to interpret them as meaning

"Be nice to others"

and not

"Let mass numbers of other people into your countries"

The problem isn't that Europe was Christian, it's that Europeans abandoned their values of kinship first (due to the atomising effects of the Enlightenment and industrialisation) and then that had an impact on how they interpreted their religion. Otherwise you have to explain why nobody in the 1700s, for example, when people believed in Christianity more strongly than today, interpreted it the way your think is "inevitable".

If you genuinely adhere to teachings of the new testament(christianity) you have to let all these mudslimes into your country

Christianity is Judaism for goys

On why Jesus was NO nice guy AT ALL

Christians have high birth rates and continue spreading their religion. Islam is a serious contender. I'm an atheist and I used to think everybody was insane for simply not accepting it as "the truth", but the more I look at atheistic and non-religious societies, the more I realise why Christianity has persevered.

Atheism can be argued to be a fairly organic religious belief to have. However it seems complex beliefs somebody has to teach you persevere, even during the age of Oral tradition. Why?

Seems to me Atheism leads to Nihilism, and Nihilism leads to not caring about your legacy, about spreading yourself culturally or genetically. We celebrate our advanced rights to birth control as we wipe out our own peoples.

Christianity teaches a good set of lessons for a society to thrive. I will be surprised if it does not last another millennia. Doesn't really matter if it's true or not, Christians succeed, and god may as well be behind them, and god may as well be cursing atheists.

One also cannot forget a society is more than its high IQ members, and religion seems to teach good moral lessons more easily and effectively than say atheistic philosophy.

Christianity is one of the most successful belief systems ever invented. It seems wholly superior to Islam, despite Islam seeming to lead to higher birth rates, simply because a sensible non-religious person would take the Christians over the Muslims any day.

Not an atheist. Just not a cuck.

Says the person who gets all his info on Christianity from a bunch of LARPagan websites.

Try actually reading what historic Christian theologians have written. Oh wait, you won't because you're too busy looking for a scapegoat as to why mostly secular Europe is letting in Muslims when that was never a problem during the time when Europeans were Christians.

God pagans are dense.

as a christian I should ignore the core teachings of the bible?
what?

What do you think the core teachings of the Bible are?

inb4
>Turn the other cheek
It's literally one line. And in it's proper context it's used against Jews who were using the Old Testament law as a means for vendettas. Christian ethicists from Athanasius to Augustine and beyond were clear it was not meant to be literal.

People who know barely anything about Christianity except memes from shit-tier Nietzscheans need to get out.

Good lord, this pic of the pope kissing a chimp's paw really makes me sick.

>It's literally one line. And in it's proper context it's used against Jews who were using the Old Testament law as a means for vendettas.
Wait a second?
>And in it's proper context
What? Christianity is supposed to be kind of philosophy, way of life, it doesn't need any context. You have to turn the other chick everytime, not only when the orthodox kike wants to hit you.

>Turn the other cheek
>don't be a jew

jew atheists BTFO!
Fedora tippers on suicide watch

>counter-pic
>most sources from Wikipedia

Not gonna say it isn't true but fuck if that's not an obviously biased, publicly edited lineup of ""evidence"".

>Christianity is supposed to be kind of philosophy, way of life, it doesn't need any context
Of course it does. So does every philosophy or way of life. You seem to make unique exceptions to think negatively of Christianity. You're only attacking a hyper-Protestant form of Christianity which focuses on the individual reader of the Bible above all else.

>You have to turn the other chick everytime
Please Mr. LARPagan tell me how to interpret my religion. I'm sure you have more legitimacy and learning on this matter than 2000 years worth of Christian theology.

>"deus" is actually the same god as "zeus"
t. retard who doesn't know the difference between latin and greek.

And yes, they both have the same *PIE root, *deiwos "celestial" or "shining", but that doesn't make it the "same god".

Every pagan I've known has been white. I have no idea where all these swarthy degenerates come from or who tells them to follow the gods of yore. They're the heathen version of easter and christmas catholics. If it were up to me and the rest of the real asatruars they'd be drowned in a bog.

>And yes, they both have the same *PIE root, *deiwos "celestial" or "shining", but that doesn't make it the "same god".
Yes it does make it the same god. If you wanna believe in jewish cults, then praise the (((true))) jewish god Yahwe.

>Please Mr. LARPagan tell me how to interpret my religion.
Jewish fairytales doesn't need deep interpretations. Interpretate it just as it is written.

If you're wondering why everyone who isn't an Odinist thinks you a bunch of dumb as bricks cringy LARPers, just reread your own posts.

No, not everytime. Eventually you run out of cheeks.

Jesus told his disciples to sell the clothes on their backs to buy swords.

not an argument

it's the ultimate redpill. the ultimate redpill is to give up and just go back to enjoying the lulz and BTFOing as many people as you can on the way. the world is fucked and i'm going to laugh at the moment society collapses and get torn to shreds by niggerfaggots.

But now that enlightment and industrialization have spread their venom Christianity failed containing it, and this is because Christianity contains globalist teachings such as "there is no brother and sister"

Now, there ARE some genuinely nationalist and anti-globalist christians, but the Church and all the major christian instituitions are being cucked everyday more.

I've yet to see you present a valid argument that hasn't been refuted. I don't mind other have fun playing around with Germanic folk tales, but have to push back when they assert that the religion which united Europe and brought it to civilisational heights, (in contrast to being a bunch of squabbling snow niggers) should be abandoned.

It's always the same. Shit-tier understanding of Christianity. Strawmen. Jesus was a JEW. Ignoring context. Pretending that neo-pagans are redpilled. Either take your opponents seriously and recognise that Europe and Christianity were inseperable for thousands of years, or get out of the argument.

>Yes it does make it the same god.
No it doesn't, when it isn't even the same word and the root word does not share the same meaning. That's not even considering the fact that you're arguing Deus = Zeus, which would mean more than mere linguistic origin - do I actually have to tell you why that's retarded?

>If you wanna believe in jewish cults, then praise the (((true))) jewish god Yahwe.
Tryharding much?

I also love how LARPagans pretend ancient judaism is the same thing as modern, talmudic judaism. That makes it double hilarious.

>Jewish fairytales doesn't need deep interpretations. Interpretate it just as it is written.
If that was the case, then that would mean it only applies to an actual cheek slap, and never to any other situation. I also love how LARPagans forget that Jesus specifically mentions something else before that - "Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth". "Turn the other cheek" is a counterpoint to not overreact and an explanation.

Yes. Christianity have all universal truths and anyone who converted said that he feels better about themselfs and see world in different/better light. Also your meme made me depressed because it's actualy sad truth.

very strong redpilled christians selling weapons to poor mudslimes

very small weak mudslime land

christianity more redpilled and much stronger
fuck muslims and islam ! long live christianity am i right ?

>Christianity failed containing it
It fought harder against it that almost anyone else. Look up Pius X and the Syllabus of errors for example.

>Christianity contains globalist teachings such as "there is no brother and sister"
That's not a quote from the Bible, you're probably referring to "There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

The key point of the quote is "in Christ Jesus". It means that everyone can have personal salvation regardless of gender or nationality. But if you read the rest of Paul's letters, he's very clear that men and women have different social spheres and that slaves should obey their masters.

Also, like I said previously, every major religion from Confucianism and Daoism to Buddhism and even Islam has teachings that can be interpreted as universalist or globalist. And like Christianity, also have teachings that seem to imply the reverse. Universalism only came to predominate in Christianity because social atomisation came to Europe first (because of industrialisation, not Christianity).

>all the major christian instituitions are being cucked everyday more.
Most are pretty cucked, but resistence is actually growing, not declining. The Orthodox Church is hardening its stance on refugees and Pope Francis is increasingly hated by the Cardinals and orthodox Catholics. Indications are the next Pope will likely be a conservative.

Just because the Church is cucked (like every other western institution, mind you) doesn't mean it should be abandoned. It should be fought for.

Khalid ibn Yazid (died 704) (Calid)
Jafar al-Sadiq (702-765)
Jābir ibn Hayyān (721-815) (Geber), father of chemistry[16][17][18]
Abbas Ibn Firnas (810-887) (Armen Firman)
Al-Kindi (801-873) (Alkindus)
Al-Majriti (fl. 1007-1008)
Ibn Miskawayh (932-1030)
Abū Rayhān al-Bīrūnī (973-1048)
Avicenna (980-1037)
Al-Khazini (fl. 1115-1130)
Nasir al-Din Tusi (1201-1274)
Ibn Khaldun (1332-1406)

list of stupid muslims that done nothing

Al-Khwarizmi
Al-Mahani
Ahmed ibn Yusuf
Al-Majriti
Al-Battani (Albatenius)
Al-Farabi (Abunaser)
Al-Nayrizi
Abū Ja'far al-Khāzin
Brethren of Purity
Abu'l-Hasan al-Uqlidisi
Al-Saghani
Abū Sahl al-Qūhī
Abu-Mahmud al-Khujandi
Abū al-Wafā' al-Būzjānī
Ibn Sahl
Al-Sijzi
Ibn Yunus
Abu Nasr Mansur
Kushyar ibn Labban
Al-Karaji
Ibn al-Haytham (Alhacen/Alhazen)
Abū Rayhān al-Bīrūnī
Ibn Tahir al-Baghdadi
Al-Nasawi
Al-Jayyani
Abū Ishāq Ibrāhīm al-Zarqālī (Arzachel)
Al-Mu'taman ibn Hud
Omar Khayyám
Al-Khazini
Ibn Bajjah (Avempace)
Al-Ghazali (Algazel)
Al-Marrakushi
Al-Samawal
Ibn Rushd (Averroes)
Ibn Seena (Avicenna)
Hunayn ibn Ishaq
Ibn al-Banna'
Ibn al-Shatir
Ja'far ibn Muhammad Abu Ma'shar al-Balkhi (Albumasar)
Jamshīd al-Kāshī
Kamāl al-Dīn al-Fārisī
Muḥyi al-Dīn al-Maghribī
Mo'ayyeduddin Urdi
Muhammad Baqir Yazdi
Nasir al-Din al-Tusi - 13th century Persian mathematician and philosopher
Qāḍī Zāda al-Rūmī
Qutb al-Din al-Shirazi
Shams al-Dīn al-Samarqandī
Sharaf al-Dīn al-Tūsī
Taqi al-Din Muhammad ibn Ma'ruf
Ulugh Beg
Al-Samawal al-Maghribi (1130 – 1180)

another list of stupid worthless lazy muslims

Byzantium literally how

Thats is just downright embarassing man, how do you fuck up that hard.