So, Sup Forums, how do we make Israel great again?

>Cucked by settlers: They allow themselves to attack Israeli forces whenever things don't go the way they want
>Cucked by ultraorthodox: Exempt from civil duties and get paid with out tax money instead of having to work.
>Cucked by mudslimes: Exempt from civil duties, get affirmative action in university, their villages are Muslim no-go zones and a lot of them avoid taxes and authorities do nothing.
>30% of the population is under the poverty line.
>Hospital beds that can be used for Israelis are instead used for Syrian terrorists.
>Arsim and their niggery take over the culture.

How do we fix Israel?
>inb4 gas the kikes
>inb4 nuke Israel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkrHkJO5V58
youtube.com/watch?v=BEtEAZoFkK4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sephardic_Bnei_Anusim
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Two state solution

How is that going to solve any of these problems besides the settler one?

>30% of the population is under the poverty line
aren't jews rich or are these the arabs?
also this

Turn religious sites, the whole region, into neutral ground purely for religious people.

Everybody must move out of the area and live somewhere else.

Fighting stops because there's nothing to fight over again

Admit to war crimes

Yup. Well thought out segregation.

Impeach zionist Netanyahu

It will solve the muslim one too

>aren't jews rich or are these the arabs?
Arabs are poorer (at least if you ignore all the black money they have).
Also there are huge gaps between the central cities and the periphery.

Well it solves the settler one. Since Israel is stolen land since the British mandate Its a conflict that is well due to stop.

two-state if its actually well done. But if nobody can come to an agreement, then war and mass removal of non-Jews is the only option for the Israeli state.

>Turn religious sites, the whole region, into nuclear wasteland
Fify

Have Trump continue to destabilize the ME for us, particularly Iran. Ask for increased monetary aid from the US. First we reconquer Egypt then take over Jordan. Use the resources from them as leverage to slide the oncoming Palestinian genocide under the table.

Bring more refugees and multiculturalism

Madagascar

This is why I hope Iran gets nukes

And Netanyahu is gonna be (((impeached))) for corruption.
It seems that globalist kikes are jewing nationalists kikes. Even your own problems are caused by your kind.

Greater israel is a meme, israel as a state cant even support itself + judging by our PM recent actions hes already making moves on abondoning this sinking boat (as goyim put it "heating oven")

Easy, we disband Israel all together
Fuck the IDF

חח יא שמאלני מנאייק

>country made by kikes, for kikes, ruined by kikes

The ironing is real.

t. settler

I hope next time you parasites attack our forces they open fire on you.

lol fyi you country is next on the list for "multiculturalism". prepare your women ;)

Sorry, Shlomo, but you'll be living in new Palestine long before our women get the ficki ficki.

I think it's obvious that you need more diversity.
>open borders for Israel

Idiotic, the only countries worth conquering are the ones with oil/gas

nuke Mecca and take on Saudi Arabia or die trying, succeed and you'll be richer than they are because you won't have so many retards weighing on you

If only you knew our plans you'd reconsider making statements like that my goy.

You have a duty to fight the amalekites. Instead you give them a free college educaion...

>our forces

funny how they are our forces when they doing other peoples job

Let us retake the holy land, it will be great.

The US can't support your parasite state forever. Once the money stops pouring in, you're fucked.

Let me just say this: when we're done oil will be irrelevant.

Your women are fantastic.
youtube.com/watch?v=kkrHkJO5V58

אחמד, מי נתן לך גישה למחשב??

Build a huge wall around it.

What do you think the US really is? Israel is just a proxy arm in the ME of the Jewish main force in the US. We already control the world.

The same guy who gave it to you, gypsy.

LFTRs?

>our plans
Quit LARPing like you're a high priest of the satanic cabal or something.

>funny how they are our forces when they doing other peoples job
They are the only reason you still exist in the West Bank, so you should do what they tell you to do. If you attack them, you are a traitor.

Also I have no problem with the settlements themselves and I don't give a fuck about the Palis. You attacking our forces is treason and you should be treated just like our enemies.

>We already control the world
>can't control a bunch of sandniggers on (((your))) own land

You shlomies are funny.

If you've read about it it means we wanted you to read about it.

You don't need to be high priest to know this. Being Jewish is like being a part of a big family, we all know what our goal is and we all work towards it.

>won't negotiate to stop bulldozing the ever shrinking Israel-locked prison that is Palestine

>won't stop subversively pushing for wars in the arab world that will create terrorism and are extremely expensive for their "allies"

You never will make Israel great again. Anti Israeli and jewish sentiment will grow and grow because Israel is like an oasis in a huge brutal desert, that requires hundreds of refrigerator trucks to lower the 999 degree heat down even 1 degree. To exist will require you to take advantage, to subvert your friends and enemies alike. Perpetual war against your neighbors.

Learn from the US example and kill anyone who doesn't do things your way.

>he thinks we don't control them
lol

why so butthurt ahmed? still mad that based settlers burnt your entire family?

Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Israel is not going to be the monolithic societies that they once were in the last century. Sup Forums is going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode, and Sup Forums will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Israel will not survive.

>w-we're letting them chimp out, goy!!!

Fuck off, Chaim.

youtube.com/watch?v=BEtEAZoFkK4

It almost hurts to see your ignorance, but then again your behavior is exactly according to plan.

Delicious pasta, good job

how strict is that definition of family, do sephardi descendants count?

you could easily proselytize and source some 60 million from Spain, Portugal and South America if you need numbers, now possible due to genetic testing

they can't be worse than mizrahim

with current population and current birthrates, without immigration, Israel will turn majority arab sooner or later, then it's either goodbye democracy or goodbye Israel

I dont give a shiet about fucking israel

I don't care if they burn every single Palestinian alive. But anyone who attacks Israeli forces should be shot.

OLD Sup Forums WOULD'VE KICKED YOU OUT, YOUR OPINION IS WORTHLESS YOU FILTHY K***

HOPEFULLY GERMANY FINISHES ITS JOB SOON

Just destroy the Muslim Allspark Cube.

Seriously, the fact you guys haven't done it yet makes me think you don't want the eternal battle to end.

There is a huge Israeli community in Berlin. You can come to germany.
But on the other hand most of those Israelis are cucked and Berlin is a shithole
Munich is a good city but very expensive. Many jews live there as well.

Sorry, Chaim, but whatever (((plan))) you've got won't work because we can clearly see who is a kike and who isn't.

You're not as good at infiltration as you think you are.

Make Jerusalem Christian Again

Ashkenazim and mizrahim are already intermingled and mixed almost entirely.

In the larger picture Israel as it is now will have to be shed and then reestablished as an empire that would be as much the US as the US will be Israel.

Well there were amas here in Sup Forums from members of the rotschild and warburg families. For them jews were only the satanic elite families (many of whom aren't even ethnically jewish), and their plans for regular kikes like you were mixing into the multicultural miasma and perish.
You can believe you matter to them if you want, but that's being naive at best.

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

Thanks for believing them.

>Geht Kinder, wir haben Scheiße gebaut
>Schnell wieder raus aus Israel
echt lustig

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sephardic_Bnei_Anusim

back to colonialism then?

the soviets sure ruined the fun with the weapons and training for illiterate peasants but it could happen again with military automation

I just don't understand why you're defeatist about Israel, so long as you have the guns you're in control

What they said is actually the same you're saying. The only difference being that you believe you will have a special place in the NWO while they considered you expendable trash. I guess you're the good goy here.
Anyway your plan will fail, get ready for the next holocaust (this time will be real).

there aren't even jews in spain... I know, we took them in

Good thing I was just bullshitting because I'm bored and figured I may as well play to your image of Jews since it's fun to roleplay as. Have a nice day.

gas the larpers

not as long as they commit crimes against their own people

thanks for the bants.

Based eesti back at it with the bantz

make israel fully secular and demolish all religious sites so israel no longer a holy promised land but just an ordinary land

>inb4 nuke Israel

You're welcome

Jews Jewing Jews, I don't think there's a way to stop it

Reminder that Amir Hetzroni is right, and (((they))) are the problem.

What is it with jews/israelis specifically that makes them the most evil race on the planet? Are they some unholy offspring between egyptians and romans? Or mongolians and africans?

I mean we had the egyptians and the africans which lived in those sandy hells, but none of them had the same racial traits as the turks/arabs/iraqs/paks/indians. Plus africans aren't into soap operas, dramas and obsession with respect and "muh woman", that same horrible culture that makes turks so sociopathic and muslims psychopathic.

I'm just curious where do the sociopath+psychopath traits of the sand people come from? how did they get so naturally evil, insane and degenerate?

Undermine the United Nation.

1)Remove Miri Regev, Hazan and every mizrachi monkey from power right into the caves they came from

2)End conscription- the main cause of this country to be so barbaric and niggerish is the army full of parasites and arsim

3)Small government and laissez faire capitalism which will eradicate the parasites

4)full annexation of C territories, martial law in arab villages who resist us

5)Deportation of arab knesset members and collectivist shitheads to Syria

6)???

7)profit