#pocahontas is trending

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5OKUmjQZTzA
youtube.com/watch?v=LDOdcsh435Q
amazon.com/dp/074938669X/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_lUZNyb649EZ6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pokohoners morelike

Who is that?

>MY DEGREE IN WOMEN'S STUDIES IS UP HERE!!!

She looks completely white, why do some mostly European Americans identify with Native American tribes when they're only 1/64 Native or some shit?

Some Natives are based though, like this Comanche man: youtube.com/watch?v=5OKUmjQZTzA

Nice pokohonkers desu

that's just what jewish marxism has cultivated in our schools and media
it's cool to be an oppressed minority and racist to be proud of being a white european

She did it to get into Harvard because of affirmative action

Stupid white man.

Wasserman Shultz did have great tits. too bad about the mastectomy.

I've seen this a few times. Good stuff.

The best part is that she claimed to be part of a tribe, and she got BTFO by the tribe she claimed to be a part of.

Who is this and why should I care?

Because Americans are fucking stupid when it comes to Indians. I taught school for two years on a reservation in South Dakota before I got married, and there is nothing--fucking NOTHING--noble, brave, interesting, forthright, clever or intelligent about Indians. They're mean, sneaky, violntband ignorant as fuck. They literally huff paint thinner until their brain damage gets so bad they go on disability in addition to Rez bennies.

tits are more attractive when the clothes are on, especially ones like OP

The kike that rigged the democrat primary for Hillary

wait what? Who is this? What is going on here?

Debbie Wasserman Shultz.

She abused a system designed to be abused. Who gives a shit. Oh she checked a box that gives her a disproportionate and merritless advantage?--fuck it. I have no problem with it. There are all manner of other problems with this woman. I sincerely wonder if she isn't crashing head-on into early onset alzheimer's.

Those tits have a place either side my dick.

she looks like the guy in oasis in bl2

Well, this is her nowadays and those tits were amputated. Goodtimes.

Separated at birth

you wish

This

Is that really her user?

What's the context of her being topless?

wtf I love big nipples now

No. It's some random girl.

Shade

Seems legit to me.

it's not her you idiots
are you faceblind?

Same crooked teeth

both are crooked in nowhere near the same way

No-one thinks it's Pocahauntums. It's Debbie Wasserman Shultz.
>Tonight's unanimous Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals ruling is a proud moment for the rule of law and America's wise system of checks and balances. It's also a stinging rebuke to President Trump's authoritarian style of governing, and it forcefully proves that none of our co-equal branches of government will be bullied.
No-one thinks Wasserman Shultz is Warren. OP should've said something to the effect that pic no-really-super-duper-fucking-related.

Because it gets you free state or federal tuition if you can prove it.

>It's Debbie Wasserman Shultz.
It's literally not. I'm pretty sure that meme even started here.

Chief Shitting Bull

It seems like "be a vicious, libtard race-baiting cunt" is a prerequisite to being the titular head of the DNC at this point. Vid related, Sally Boynton Brown, the frontrunner for the open DNC chair position.

youtube.com/watch?v=LDOdcsh435Q

Thanks, Obama! I don't mean that ironically. I'm glad that nigger showed America what the democrat party really is, causing them to lose over 950 seats in state and federal offices since 2010 and now relegating them to a fringe coastal city party.

Comanche were fucking brutal.

I wasn't there so who knows. But, same snaggle teeth, same eyes, same nose, same hair...

Fucking one-trick pony, that pony.

Looks like some key west debauchery.

Who would be renting a pig and why does this remind me of the movie Snatch?
>Do you know what a nemesis is?

faceblind
both have kikenozzles and crooked teeth and green eyes but the structure is not the same

So it's that time again

I thought CTR shut down?

Who is paying you?

People's faces change as they age. I still maintain it is possibly her. No-one knows for sure, I'll give you that.

It's true. Trump made anime real.

Why though?

why not

Even simple things like lighting or a haircut can make a big difference.

But they do look very similar. How old would she be in that photo? If she was ~20, that photo would have to be from the late 1980s, and I don't think it looks that old.

Tits like that make her face look gorgeous

I look white, but am a card carrying member of a specific tribe. My great grandmother on my father's side was full blooded native and I was raised to have pride in the culture, attended powwows, etc.

This broad seems like she just wanted to exploit certain advantages that it affords. Especially if this is true ...You can say you're an Indian all you want, but if you don't belong to a tribe because you can't trace your bloodline back to them then you're full of shit.

WAT

come on that's not even real.

Ha ha that's Duval Patrick back there. So glad I don't have to hear his fucking voice anymore.

That's a valid point. It does look grainy like a high ISO, but it looks grainy in a more digital sort of way. Good point Aussie.

Isn't that Wasserman Schulz? And 'Pocahontas' is Elizabeth Warren? Am I missing something?

You have that right. OP is fucking with us. Should've added a pic unrelated jobber.

Delete this.

My sides. Lost.

They want all the positive attention the native man usually gets without any of the poverty, alcohol abuse, family trauma.

They're shitty people, is what I'm trying to say

>she's a corrupt politician who shamelessly lies about her heritage to score brownie points, who gives a shit?

Trump, and his supporters. She's exactly the type of person that the president wants out of positions of power.

I have no problem with that either. But fuck affirmative action right up its brown fat pooper.

You might not have a problem with dishonesty and her use of the "noble savage" reputation to help her worm her way into an unearned position of power, but many other people do.

That's the answer to your question.

POC always shit things up

OP is fucking stupid, as usual.

The fact that she got away with that illustrates how retarded the system of affirmative action is to begin with. Dismantle it. That actual solution to the actual problem.

I have an idea. How about we all claim to be every race so theyd give us all benefits

If only. Many black people in friends with hate it to. It's insulting to know that the only reason you got into a institution is due to your skin color represents not due to the hard work you put in. It makes you an accessory and not a useful member.

It's not just white people who hate it.

She's a double-bagger.

Two bags over her head, in case one falls off.

Ayyyyy!

kikes got great boobs

>jew boob genetics
every time

Wait, is that supposed to be Elizabeth Warren in her youth? I wonder how much of a cumdump she was?

OP's pic is purportedly Debbie Wasserman Shultz. Warren is pic related.
>Cumdumper?
Who the fuck knows.

Is it true that most actual reservation injuns are worthless impoverished drunks? I'm asking because I don't think I've ever met one.

Please tell me that she has more nudes

Ummm, sauce?

>Who gives a shit.
Taxpayers you fucking neet

>866
two in a row, that's new

That bitch is so fucking ugly

Because it pays to be a "minority"

nu-females always do this fucking nigger-lip face. My dick could not get any softer

>tfw I'm 15% comanche and 70% german

>starts a thread about Elizabeth Warren
>posts Debbie Schultz tits

What did OP mean by this.

i wouldnt poca her hontas if you catch the drift

The left everyone. Take a look at the left. These people should not even call themselves Americans. They don't hold American values at all, they are completely indoctrinated scum. Their values go against everything our country stands on, these people are enemies of the state.

Not a neet. If people really truly gave a shit they would dismantle affirmative action. But they won't. Fuck off with your nonsense.

even indians admot that openly

read this, it will red-pill you on indians
basically they're a dying culture that sees whites the way whites see jews

fug forgot link

it's a collection of memoirs, poems, and stories
Lone Ranger and Tonto Fistfight in Heaven amazon.com/dp/074938669X/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_lUZNyb649EZ6Q

>dismantle affirmative action
you ever think maybe they would love to but niggers, spics, sandshits, and kikes in positions of power are an obstacle?

Most people have no power over it since they are too busy trying to make ends meet instead of sucking cock in back rooms to push their political agenda.

When you can't change it, it is easier to just quietly bear it than risk being called a racist.

If people elected honest politicians who weren't buying votes with welfare and affirmative action then we wouldn't have this problem.

would fug

You know what's not trending? Ignoring the rules you casual pleb.

How'd that happen? Oh yeah, affirmative action.