Faces of Sup Forums

I thought we were white.
What went wrong?

America is 60% white. And of that 60% a fairly big portion is latinos and middle-Easterns. On European standards America is like

You mean what went right.
The left is obssesed in potraiting us like a bunch of old fashioned white red necks and the truth is that we are far more diverse than their upper class organic chai tea latte sipping college faggots.

i....i wanna go home

;_;

nu/pol/ happened

This is why they shut it down.

This is the Sup Forums paradox
It is a white nationalist board but no one here is actually white

Yup. The left are mostly sheltered whiteys who see everything in existence as it relates to straight white males. Life is pretty ironic.

That's not true though, non-hispanic white is 60%. While it's true that hispanics are sometimes counted as "white" they are still counted separately for that stat.

Arabs are an incredibly tiny part of our population.

>they think the white supremacy shit is for real
pol is a multiethnic board of tolerance, learn to read past the satire

no. America isn't 40% european white. in fact, they are around

55% White if you include "undocumented" immigrants

50% if you exclude arabs anbd jews who are considered White by the US census

40% if you exclude baby boomers

>mfw Sup Forums is more multiracial than reddit

Nobody on Sup Forums is white

SO HE'S UGLY AND HE FILLS HIS HOUSE WITH CRAP, forever collecting crap to take up more and more space, never to throw out that crap due to his fondness of that crap. Look at the Halo toy, look at the anime books, what they call manga, HE SUPPORTS SAVING WESTERN CIVILIZATION.

The thing that unites people here is not colour, it's being a societal outcast.

Sup Forums imagines these fantasies about getting trump elected and making brexit happen but the truth is no one actually gives a shit or even knows about Sup Forums and things happen because of far greater dynamics at work in the world

It's not a paradox. We may not be white but we know that white culture and more specifically Evropa is the foundation of civilization and we must defend it.

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

There are no white people on Sup Forums. Only brown people pretending to be white supremacists.

Because white people aren't racist.

I think you're right about the first part, but I'd say that we did have an impact on Trump's election.

>Milo fan
>saving western civilisation

You're right, I just appropriated the image of that nigg... uh poor African American gentleman

It's a good place to talk politics though. I still like it these days, it's funny when leftists raid the place thinking it is somehow influential and they are not wasting time. That's chaos, and this is war. And we are draining their time power with our cunning pride.

>the amount of neetsoc tears since Sup Forums moved toward civic nationalism

We always said we were a multicultural board of peace. Everyone thought we were fucking joking.

Damn, brown people.

Maybe fractionally. Like 0.00001%. the bigger picture truth is that Hillary was a known corrupt Zionist whore (ironic then that trump may be even more Zionist) and people were tired of the niggings.

You can try all you want but you can't cover up the fact that the same people who voted for Trump were exactly the same people who voted Obama in, TWICE.

You can see it was slowing down, until Obongo became president.

FUCK YOUR NAZI NARRATIVE. ASSHOLES. I UNIRONICALLY DESCEND OF GHENGHIZ KHAN AND WISH TO SKIN ALIVE SOROS

By Sup Forums standards I'm white, but not by European ones.

Sup Forums is the most racially diverse white supremacy group

i dont get it.

Sup Forums is a state of mind, not a colour.

>implying it's not r/the_donald colonists

Most of the genuine Sup Forumsaks have left to you know where. You know, the place that actually accomplishes things and has real political/cultural/philosophical discussion.

What boy band is this?

Yeah he is on the right and all about deporting Mexicans, so that is fairly helpful for western people. Same with wanting to get the Muslims out of Europe, very helpful for whites.

I'm very white. Stop marginalizing me.

Chilled words of truth

Post a picture of you drinking milk RIGHT NOW.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

I know that Canadas /polshits are high-energy
I know that you get it
You Liar

What went wrong is that the left is so insufferable that everyone who's non-masochistic abandoned it.

You think I won't but I will. I won't rest till all of you meet the worst torture imaginable because the karmic universe demands it. YES the worst thing you ever did, ITS HAPPENING and SOON.

I agree that it wasn't an overly significant factor, but this election had a pretty interesting dynamic. The democrats (who claim to be progressive but are really centrist, corporate whores) stepped up their identity politics game in a way that really alienated people. Many normal, white people—who, to your point, voted for Obama last time—felt alienated, but couldn't speak out about it because they'd be ostracized as as racists/fascists, etc.

Sup Forums is so important because it's one of very few places that people can be truly anonymous. We're a haven for the alienated, and this election cycle alienated a lot of people. So we sort of became an engine for dissenting thought/memes/etc. that permeated normal society and let people know they weren't alone in supporting Trump, even when the polls/celebrities/power systems did everything they could to shut that down.

Ironically, the dems are doubling down on identity politics after the election. I really don't think they get it. But anyway, how important is that haven and the memes it generated? I don't know—it's difficult to say. I don't think we swayed the election, but I think we helped.

9gag?

>Sup Forums

When did become Nazism a multicultural game?

Hitler loved all races and employed them, he just hated the "Jude"

I'm white

No, I'm tired. Just imagine milk in my hand.

I did. Funny actually.

You loook like a canada cuck. I demand you switch flags with DO it, he's honorary white now and you're cuck

Has anyone considered that this is all a trick by leftists to weaken Sup Forumss resolve in maintaining our ideals by making us believe we are actually a diverse multicultural group and that isn't such a bad thing and maybe we should all become globalists because everyone is human and beautiful?

im not falling for it.
the only people who live in new york are jews and niggers and hardcore liberals

No, Canada is the worst. I'd rather be from Belgium.

> pure white as far back as I can trace my bloodline in spite of my family living in majority black areas for hundreds of years

> Have seen with my own two eyes that a majority white society can benefit from letting in the best and basedest

> Foresee a glorious future in which white countries essentially siphon off all the best genetic material from every other race, all the smartest, strongest, sturdiest, genetic resistance to cancer havingest

> Still whiter than 99% of the "ethnic nationalists" on this board

> MFW

>American
>Patriot (military and police family)
>support Trump
>All of my left friends call me a self-hating black man
>inform them I am actually biracial
>support Trump because he acknowledges the problems in the black community
>also lgbt, constantly trying to tell me Trump is going to have me put in a concentration camp
>Leftist keep saying "We just got you rights, we just got you rights and youre gonna lose them if you support Trump REEEE"
>Remind them that "rights" cannot be "given"
>My right to vote is a right of choice, and I choose not to support the left this election year
>multiple friends inform me if that is how I choose to use my rights I do not deserve to have them

And that's how I became red pilled on leftist.

>Belgium
Sounds horrifiyng. is that near Edmonton?

Look at a map put your finger on a globe, and go then right. I think it's that way somewhere.

I have a genocidal hatred of my own race which is black, I post on Sup Forums to express my hatred.

Oh shit, you might be right, and whattaya know yo momma is right next to it, looks like the ink is very worn out, like someone rubbed their finger over and over on it. Now who would do such a thing?

I'm white. Alt right must be white

FUNNY ISN'T IT

Let's not beat around the bush: America is 0% white

No, I think you're mistaken. Yomama is down under.

>88
Sup Forums is a board of peace.
>that awkward feel when European bisexual otherwise so far right I line up with the Tea Party
>tfw trying to explain why I don't think people should be forced to accept my money if they feel like my interests are offensive
>tfw called self hating
No, idiots. I just don't feel like we should legilte morality.

Unfortunately I'm the only white person here.

Nah easy mistake that's just your kangaroo fuckin uncle. Right cousin?

So you guys want them to be liberals instead?

Really makes you think

>French
>white

Wut? Europa thinks Greece is white, Sup Forums thinks Greece is basicly african.
Greeks are white though

Funny joke, you should be a comedian. You'd be funnier guy as I. Guy that replies to me soon will agree

>8% of world population are white by loose definition

>50% of whites are old/ageing and not going to have anymore children

>1.8% of the world population are white women of child bearing age or younger

>White birth rates are way below replacement levels in every white country.

>Not 1 single country now exists that has in not openly accepting massive non-white migration and promoting multiculturalism

>Immigrants have birth rates way above replacement levels

>Race mixing among whites is the highest in history and being actively promoted in the media and by the state

White people cannot possibly survive with no racially homogeneous homeland and without a replacement birth rate. Period.

White genocide is absolutely real.

I agree

Our digits were meant to be together.

Yes, that's right. I almost forgot, how silly of me.

This world is fucked.

why isnt Alex Jones breaking this?

>Americans
>Expecting white people
Oh you!

Alex Jones has confirmed cia family. Literal psyops disinfo. If only I knew him personally (descenent of Ghenghis Khan you know, I'd slice his nipples of for just lookin at me gingerly(like with a ginger face an shit ya know? really hate that)

im hwhite

referring to pic and other posts, these kids are either ctr or newfags. probably just meme-hopping newfags. if they wanna support our cause, more power to them. i do wholeheartedly agree with other posters that our type have taken to the real-world to make (more) of an impact in a formal manner. and I also agree that most whites aren't racist in that we don't think we're superior to others.... hell a portion of us are lefties racist against ourselves. we just want our homelands back and to preserve our people and our culture. simples as that really

You're fucking retarded. Undocumented immigrants are included in the fucking numbers you imbecile.

Arabs and Jews together are 3% of the total population

Why do foreigners shit-talk and don't even try? And it's ALWAYS some quasi-white country like Greece doing it too.

Sup Forums is a multicultural, tolerant board.

loved it

French people just say the most silly things.
Honestly put Bill Cosby in there and that is a hit show

8s

That's a zero dork alert.
Check how a real winner does it

Queens New York, where HWNDU was located, is heavily Asian. I think it also has a higher number of interracial people.

American s 58% "White" because the interior of the country, apart from the Deep south, is overwhelming White. So Coastal and urban communities will have a large number of non-Whites.

It's good that we have allies. I reject 'civic nationalism' the same way I reject republicanism/liberal democracy. But we have to work in this context for now.

S'il vous plaît mon cousin, direz moi comment on peut obtenir citoyenneté europeén. Vous pouvez changer mais nous sommes déjà finis.

>WE WUZ ALT RIGHT N SHIEET
I am sure all those people are from /r/thedonald. Real Sup Forumsacks stay indoors and are white.

NEW YORK CITY DOES NOT REPRESENT Sup Forums SAGE IN EVERY FIELD

Sure amhed and you are dutch and white to..

Exactly. Tired of having "rights" dangled in face just because I feel differently than my peers. MAGA.

Honestly we are pretty PC overall.
Some here are downright anti racist.

this

White is state of mind