Angela came to Poland to seek support for her vision of EU

Angela came to Poland to seek support for her vision of EU.

Does it mean we are relevant?

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Schulz#Politische_Haltungen
youtu.be/j0I4AveNFAA?t=582
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Poland is one of few EU supporters because you are leeching fucks and would sink onto Ukraine level without help.

Merkel seeks for an echo chamber

You are on of the few countries who still support her globalist dreams i guess. She will be gone after this year though.

and replaced by a left-wing globalist called Schulz?

He will crush this country and open the door for a better government.

You mean he's going to crush this country and all other countries in Europe so we can finally have a total European dictatorship in Brussels?

>uk left
>nethlands, france and italy leaving soon
guess you are close to relevant now

He doesn´t have power over Europe. He will just fail hard with Germany and more people will realise that most parties are the same.

alphas need cucks

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Schulz#Politische_Haltungen

Are you stupid? "I'm going to burn our house to make us realise our parents don't care about us and the house." You are kind of 15 year old Antifa scum level.

Fuck out of here you shithead. If the rest of Europe didn't erase your post WW2 debts out of mercy, Ukraine would be Heaven itself compared to what you would have become. We gave you another chance at life and now you're acting like you're some sort of life support robot tier for the rest of Europe. Piss off, everyone gave you a chance and now you're actively trying to wipe us out alongside any traces of us left. Piss off faggot. Who will led you to the slaughtering grounds if not one of your own? Oh wait, I know, a representative of the same nation that thinks you exist only to serve Israel. And you dare mock others with meme tier shit like leech, gypsi and other piece of crap like this.

Fag.

>you are leeching fucks
>would sink onto Ukraine level without help
Pay reparation Hans, than we can talk.

No it means angela is irrelevant

It means she's desperate.

Ask Russia for reparations for what Stalin did to poles. When they get angry, don't come back to us.

Fuck off, i won´t vote for him. But im saying that Schulz will open more peoples eyes, because he is not going to make anything better for germans. And don´t act like hes different from Merkel. They both want a strong EU and german people to dissapear.

Ever heard of Weimar?

Pay reparations

Oh yes, the Weimarer Republik was such a nice time to live in.

You know what happened the last time somebody tried to pressure Germans into paying reparations for something they are not responsible for?

Ignore that guy m8. Not everyone is shilling for the EU. Less and less do. Also it´s only the politicians who use the EU to enrich themselves and their globalist buddies. The average citizen doesn´t profit from the EU and many people know about this. Also romanians were based in WWII.

Not my problem mate, I'll move there once it's over. Remember to vote Schulz number 1.

Reparations, Hans, do you pay it?

>support for her vision of EU
You're wrong, Merkel.

youtu.be/j0I4AveNFAA?t=582

cucks

I know, you lost the war and you are Syrian cucks now.

You lost they won, and yes I want them to pay too, but ruskie dont bitch about us geting neet bux from EU.

Yeah wait, we are even going to bring your reparations to you personally.

>Germans are not responsible for?
So germans are just as stupid as ruskie and rly belive we started WW2.
You deserve diversity.

Reparations , Hans, remember

>romanians think they paid off germans debts

Kek fucking idiots

Youre poor, and offer very little. Germany has always offered great minds, technology and engineering regardless of the politics.

First you gotta ask If your bull is on with you not working.

You simply don't understand that most people have no influence on what politicians do. Maybe the Germans voted for Hitler. I understand why they did that. Because the WW1 winners forced Germany into submission and they were fed up with the shit they had to deal with every day. Thereafter the nazis started to prepare the war. Britain made it into a world war when they decided not to make peace with Hitler. The Polish were kind of unimportant. A buch of antisemite farmers and fishers still using cavalry in times of tank warfare, planes, submarines and machine guns.

>and would sink onto Ukraine level without help.

very unlikely

>sink onto Ukraine level without help

Do us a favor and die already

No, it means you are cucked slaves.

Only bump for reparations Adolf or Mehmed

Leave this place Lich.

>Merkel visits Poland
>the next day, the Polish PM is in a car accident

get's the old noggin' joggin'....

Nah, it's just PiS being PiS. They just cannot into modern transportation

Hey Polish people.
I like you, keep up being a great set of people!