This is just sad

This is just sad

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Brazil
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Polish my shoes.

>This is just sad
>Poland
Ever heard the term "polish corridor", there is even a childrens game called that in which people stand on both sides of a hallway and beat up whoever is in the middle!

No bump fo you, you deserve none.

>monkey answering to my thread

>monkey answering to my thread
My country might be monkeyland, but at least we have never been defeated in a war in the entire history of our country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Brazil

Your country, on the other hand, is known as the biggest joke in the history of ww2, you surrendered way faster than france did to the nazis, so why you talking trash to them?

Anyway, your thread is bad and you should feel bad, no bump for you.

American troops were not prepared to fight in a jungle.

Atleast he isn't a mixed raced bandit.

fixed

???????????????????????

We won every battle but lost the war because of domestic political pressures. Even the Vietnamese knew they were just running the clock waiting for the American will to break.

I was completely a military industrial complex war anyways, so good for the Vietnamese resisting DOW chemical and Boeing.

lul

France also lost against mexico

kek

US is bad at asymmetric warfare when forced to fight with one hand behind their back.

French also lost in Vietnam as did the mongols.

Might as well put the entire world map below france mein neger

kek, add this

fixed

Praise Brittania

Those pajamamonkeys had the support of the people. Americans are bound by the constitution not to fight against the will of the people.

i think your sad

We had this thread already. Probably not even an hour ago.
Kill yourself phoneposter.

Of course, a polack would post this, I guess pussy countries stick together, both of you were occupied within 6 weeks, congratulations.

to be fair, France also lost to an earlier, less organized version of vietnamese famers

And this

>(((to fuck up Iraq)))

Who needs gorillion of injured idiots aka veterans

we did fuck up Iraq, you cannot deny that

>kill ratio blahblabhajiiehtaijhk shillthread hidden today now 6

>implying we surrendered
We refused to surrender and continued ot wage war against Germany.
You never lost a war becouse of how irrelevant you are.We had an Empire we had to defend,you are just moortugal rape babies.

Vietnam war was bullshit anyway. We were there because the French couldn't handle their shit.

USA won every single battle in the Vietnam war. We got the fuck out because it wasn't worth our fucking time.

I dont consider this a loss.

>Soviet and Polish Flags.

And where is US?

Fuck you Poland! Hueland at least have a army and relevant GDP. You're irrelevant.

Commies btfo.

AMERICA ALWAYS WINS!

Fixed.

america lost to us... lol

DELET THIS

You also have an amazing 5% GDP growth.Sorry I meant -5% AYY LMAO

even though its not related that much, how do you feel about algerian living in france but shittting on it and screaming NIQ LA FRANCE, heard that algerian in algerian think they are stupid. is it true?

The 1 hand behing back being brainwashed hippies funded by USSR and libtards in government?

>Paki
>caring about the cleanliness of his shoes
Don't you think you're skipping a step?

>People still saying Vietnam was a loss despite winning pretty much all the battles
>Public got tired of war and protested, forcing the military to back out despite gaining ground

Call it a loss if you want, but in practical terms it means nothing for military might.