Why does Germany refuse to pay WW2 reparations to Poland (around €800 billion now) even though Germany is so much...

Why does Germany refuse to pay WW2 reparations to Poland (around €800 billion now) even though Germany is so much richer than Poland?

They do, it's just called 'the EU budget'.

You guys removed the biggest money grabbers decades ago, isn't that enough?

>isn't that enough?

WW2 was really bad. Our punishment must be more severe.

>suggesting that germany pay world war reparations
It's like you want to plant the seed for the next world war

Yeah, let's not forget what happened last time that happened hahaha

Germany is still upset about Poland terrorizing them at the beginning of ww2 causing them to invade Poland and start a huge misunderstanding known s the holocaust

Excuse me, but Germany has invaded, raped, looted and utterly destroyed Poland, they will never ever recover and they will always remain a developing country. They were culturally and economically destroyed FOR GOOD.

Are they not entitled to war reparations?

>let's not forget what happened last time
Don't worry, no need to get ahead of yourself their m8

Their=there

I'm tired

No

Please stop this victim shaming.

No

So you're saying Poles do not deserve to have their dignity restored?

Nice values there.

Fuck the slavs.

Hey Germany, it's me the ambassador of Italy on vacation. Want me to send you some guns? We can make Europe great again.

>Poles do not deserve to have their dignity restored?
No

K, I know some people take this reparations shit seriously, but this would actually be a retarded idea. If you understand economy, you'll probably know why. Hint: post ww1 reparations from Goymany to UK and France.

We have paid enough for this little fuckers, they got our beloved lands in the east and billions of gib me dats from EU

>our beloved lands
They were NEVER yours. NEVER.

poland is rightful german clay

Literal niggers of Baltic

>Germans
>raping

yeah choose one Schulz faggot

> they will never ever recover and they will always remain a developing country. They were culturally and economically destroyed FOR GOOD.

That's true, but reparations will not fix it. What it would do is just create imbalances and fuck up the economy.

There's nothing that anyone else can do to fix it, other than ourselves, which is why it's a good idea to not start these wars.

Came here to post this word for word

Also interesting how much Germoney has benefited when more countries joined the EU and adopted the jewro. Almost like all of the "gibs" just keep coming back to you.