Who are they?

All we know so far is that they:

>Control Rotheram with an iron but fair fist
>Possess no abilities
>Own a car that they have to pedal like a bike
>Will bankroll the first cities in Yorkshire (Chucklegrad will be be the first city)
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Chuckle babies
>Both brothers said to have a sub-80 IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed in Africa
>You likely have Chucklebots inside you right now

Any more facts uncovered about these two? I feel like some kind of rapid report could be helpful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GRKfW841EUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ch-ch-chuckle vision

Ch-chuckle vision!

>tfw I met them

to me

one of the best posts on pol rn

Lucky, I want to meet Stephen Mulhern for strictly platonic reasons.

>British television will never have white men like this on again thanks to the (((leftist))) takeover

oh dear, oh dear.

You think are they redpilled? I heard Barry got in trouble for sharing a Britain First post

Quick rundown?

Their co-conspirators

Trivia: The movie Threads is what England would look like in the present day had the Chuckle brothers not stepped in and made that phone call.

He did, you're right.

It was just in a club for photos, in which I drunkenly confessed my love for them twice. Fucking childhood made.

I love this fucking board sometimes.

To you

why is there a giant penis coming out of her glass?

Was she fooled by an epic prank from the chuckles?

youtube.com/watch?v=GRKfW841EUE

I C-chuckled as they laughed inside me

to me

These two men defined British Children's Television

Barry Chuckle invented a liquid that grows cocks for chav sluts so they can go fuck their selves.

I went on a night out at a club where they were performing.

Extremely weird experience. Even though the club was full of 18-21 year olds people were flocking to see these children entertainers.

Also are these guys even known outside the UK?

kek
me too lad

How old were you when you saw them? I was 18, about the same age group flocked to them. It's what we grew up on, and now we are in the same club seeing them drinking double whiskeys. It's fun.