Seriously, the bullying against Romanian members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Romanian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Romanian are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Romanian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Hungarians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call an Romanian man a "gypsy"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Romanian man that they are a "gypsy"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Eu sunt cu voi , frate!

I thought gypsies weren't allowed here.

>Uruguay

hey my gipsy fella, it could be worst, you could be posting from india.

Now go and do gipsy stuff like stealing copper.

Shouldn't you be stealing some children from your neighbors?

No one gives a fuck about your useless country, prepare for war, you faggots.

fucking faggots not knowing that romanian is the closest language to the original latin and in fact, italian, spanish, french, portuguese are close to the vulgar latin not the classic one.
keep hating on us, i don't give a shit. i feel pretty latin myself even I like slavs more than my "romance brothers". you are all arrogant faggots
oh and people rate these language by the relevance of the country.
of course they'll vote 10/10 for france, italia, etc. who the fuck gives a shit about romania? we are too irrelevant to be voted CORECTLY. that's the truth.
if we were a rich or western country and if we spoke the same language as we do now, everybody would kiss our asses like they do to italia, france, spania etc.
you ask any linguist expert about romanian and he'll only tell you nice things. romanian is a very complex and rich languages. yes it has a lot of slavic influences but it's mostly latin.
ok now keep hating and call us "gypsies". keep believing you are superior. but we ALL will end up in the same way. we are all made of flesh, organs and bones

Its ok man it doesn't matter where you come from only that you live a good and virtuous life

Reminder that if you call Romanians gypsies you do exactly what the jews want you to do

>WE ARE THE PUREST WHITES IN EUROPE
Stop, just stop.
You do remember when you were banned from posting here? You want that to happen again, keep it up.

Romanians are the whitest people on the face of the earth

>pol is racist as fuck
>the turn comes to my race
>"p-please stop guys..."
nigga where the fuck you think you at

Sunt cu tine

Fuck off gypsy

Seriously, the bullying against homosexual members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since faggots are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only man who finds it hard to take pride in his own asexuality after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my preference for cock from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Leafs? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of? Niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Sup Forums.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a homosexual man a "tranny"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth homosexual man that they are a "tranny"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

:')

Quit whining like a faggot and kick those fucking gypsies out of your country already.

Hei Romania, let me say some serious words. We know that the gypsy are not Romanian's, you are a great guy and we actually respect your country.

There is some trash going around but that is just since the liberal media is out to get Romania, they keep calling the trash "Romanians" but both you and i know that is not true, Stay strong since the globalists are intent on crashing the pillar of south-eastern balkan so that Turks can flood in.

The average western european right winger let the lowest kind of shitskins from Africa dominate him but he have the nerve to act all mighty and superior with his eastern europeans brothers on internet. I feel like i'm the only one who's aware of that douchery.

> on fucking Sup Forums

> expects serious level of discourse

> denies his gypsy ancestry

How many times are you gonna make this stupid post ? FFS

No matter how many times you throw a gypsy out, they'll always crawl right back in.

>the romanian self-esteem

kek, you are literally shit

Why kick the Romani from Romania?

Yes, my self-esteem can handle this. I just don't have to make up graphs and statistics like some dirty gypsy.

You're going to be the dirty gypsy in 50 years