ITT: Redpilled Movies

POO

Mandatory.

Is it really good?

What's it about? Rice?

About illegal alcohol trading in India.
Shows how government fucks up normal citizens

Yeah, it's kind of amateur (low budget), but it's really funny and gets the message across.

Thanks. I'll watch it tonight

I always got the impression that this movie was trying to spin the "WE'RE BECOMING HITLER :(" narrative, but in reality it actually told us that Hitler was little more than a man who wanted his country and those native to his country to prosper.
This attitude is reflected by the interviews throughout the movie, and the whole "BUT HE'S HITLER!!!" thing dies off a bit because he comes across as a zany oddball who despite his sinster or aggressive mannerisms is actually a practical and level headed man.

It's either a genius right wing movie or a fucking retarded left wing one.

>giving even a single coin of your hard earned money to the khans
Kill yourself

It's pretty redpilled if one understands the message.

>Implying I don't pirate my movies.
Have a nice day brother

Love this movie desu.

No problem, my designated friend.

It's about what happens when you sell yourself to the Jews.

Don't support muslim actors. Support Hindus like Akshay Kumar and Hritik Roshan.

The second, they were trying to show how manipulative hitler was and that we need to watch out not to fall for such a person again

Red Pilled or Blue Pilled?
Why?

Probably by the same people who say "WELL HITLER WAS ELECTED ONCE"

That theory that once an argument uses Hitler it becomes null and void proves itself to be true more and more often. People know startlingly little about the man and nation that they curse so often.

FIGHTCLUB?
fucking plebs

>That awkward moment when the left made a movie that proved Hitler did nothing wrong

>Stop being a slave
>Start your own tribe
>Blow up all the (((banks)))

Tell me why Fight Club isn't redpilled as fuck

Fight Club is an unironically good adoption of a good book. The fact that it's popular doesn't matter, nor does the fact that liberal faggots use it to seem "woke."

Most of them know fuck all about the actual context of it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know, fightclub is the shit, but no one listed it so far....

The shit is maybe pushing it a bit far.

It's a homoerotic "every *man* for himself" kind of approach to society, telling people to stop finding value in monotonous things and re-connect with the raw, savage part of all of us. The adrenaline that comes with abandoning comfort zones, and all that.

Then he makes a story-worthy narrative out of it by blowing up the banks in a huge network of "red pilled" people.
The hindrance in his plan is a woman who is only a hindrance because part of him fails to see her as nothing other than a source of pleasure and comfort instead of any real use.

It's a movie about men, for men, and it's a very homoerotic movie which makes sense seeing as the author is gay. Brokeback mountain tier shit.

But liberal faggots just see it as "don't buy things, be a communist hippy."