GERMANY YES! political Islam in a christian democratic party

In tomorrows edition of one of Germany's largest Newspaper, there'll be an interview with an Muslim who wants to integrate political Islam into the Conservative right-wing party (yes the one Merkel belongs to).

pic related

translation:

"they are young, they are Turkish, they represent political Islam with a Demand (of power). And they're in the Union (Union stands for the party)

Cihan Sügür is convinced, that Islam will change Germany the strongest in the future.

and they changed the party's C (which stands for christian) into a moon with star.

FUCK THIS EVERY NUKE IS APPRECIATED AT THIS POINT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/faznet/status/830373024423608320
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

F

>the Conservative right-wing party
>the one Merkel belongs to
Hans...

Source?

Daily reminder to just ignore the stupid Krauts:
>no communications with the krauts
>no trade with the krauts
>no more golden showers

F

yes she and her party were the conservative right before going full retard with the migrant policies

twitter.com/faznet/status/830373024423608320

shoo back into your mountain cottage you go, mountain jew

Give back our Gold, Swiss!

People should really start boycotting german products, they are too hostile towards western civilization.

Germany needs Dresden x 1000

There are around 30 of those Erdogan dick suckers infiltrating the CDU. Probably way more in other parties.

Let's wait and see. I'm pretty sure this will backfire, especially as soon as the migrant shit is solved and Europe shofted to the right due to the upcoming elections.

Once the unholy houses of the jews burned,and so it will happen to the unholy houses oft the Islamists.

Germons can't let other people down. They pave the way for progress, they discover progressive things, they lead the development and tolerance. Everybody wants to be like Germany

This is going too far.

We need to get rid of them soon.

>Islam in a christian democratic party
Fascinating. but that does not topple Swedish lesbian priest couple adopting children. A good try though. Fucking amazing stories.

Why do Germans want Europe to constantly burn? Why are you so autistic?

Please Donald, push the red button

K all turks

So are you cucks going to fight back at all or will you just submit to islam?

If this is true they just handed the win to the red-red-green coallition.
No sane person other than normie cucks will vote for CDU, people will vote for AfD, but not enough, only possibility remaining is red-red-green.
I'm leaving this country after i'm done with college, fuck this.

CDU has always been a muslim party!

Now the two weebs from the AfD general are the only hope left for Germany. Surely they will safe this country from their mom's basements.

Then you ask why everyone laughs at germany.
Open fire.Its the only way.

Time to leave to my relatives to Hungary I guess.
I've looked at the voting prediction for September and it looks like pretty much nothing is going to change about the migration issue.

Already told my female friends to ready up and buy burkas. Alternatively we can also just as well kill ourselves right now.

>the Conservative right-wing party (yes the one Merkel belongs to).
How are they 'conservative'? How are they 'right-wing?' - they are neither.

They're a radical, centre-left, progressive and ethnomasochist party same as 90% of all Western parties.

Thank god I wasn't born in Germany
It's must be torture watching your homeland get fucked this hard

It's the fucking CDU, CHRISTIAN Democratic Union for fucks sake. There should be zero (0) mudslimes in this party to begin with, lmao. And they should never pander to these invaders who don't even hide they want to conquer this here country of the infidels and reshape it in their image.

Germany is so naive and guilt-ridden into oblivion, it will easily be conquered in the name of Islam, Inshallah.