Mexicans Vow to Fight Trump by Jamming U.S. Courts

wsj.com/articles/mexicans-vow-to-fight-trump-by-jamming-u-s-courts-1486768500

>The proposal calls for ad campaigns advising migrants in the U.S. to take their cases to court and fight deportation if detained. “The backlog in the immigration system is tremendous,” said former Foreign Minister Jorge Castañeda. The idea is to double or triple the backlog, “until [U.S. President Donald] Trump desists in this stupid idea,” he added.

>Mr. Castañeda is part of a group of Mexican officials, legislators, governors and public figures planning to meet with migrant groups Saturday in Phoenix to lay out plans to confront the Trump administration’s deportation policy.

first of all HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

second of all....the former foreign minister of mexico is a white guy! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I'm sure a certain tribe hogging all the lawyer jobs isn't rubbing its hand for that.

if they run out of room in the holding cells I guess they'll just have to stop arresting you

why not go back to mexico
i mean its a nice place to live isnt it
not like they chainsaw heads off and shiet
why don't we just send more jews down to mexico so the mexicans can get more money for mowing jewish lawns and fixing kosher burritos

>Implying Illegals have rights

>Mr. Castañeda says it makes better sense for Mexico to work to keep migrants in the U.S. rather than resettling them in Mexico, where many would lack jobs.

fucking top kek!!!

We all know what happens when you try to stump the Trump

Came here to post this. This either tells us that illegal immigrants are the lowest of the low such that not even Mexico wants them or that Mexico is so fucking pathetic they encourage their own citizens to go elsewhere

they dont want them back but they can use them as political leverage

look at how white casteñada is! he is just trying to keep all the brown beaners out of mexico. he just wants to MAGA Mexico.

and not ALL those illegals are mexican either. plenty more are from waaaaaay down south.

> Mexico is so fucking pathetic they encourage their own citizens to go elsewhere

Do you think Trump was fucking around when he said they don't send their best, etc-
This can only help Trump though as he is proven right yet again, and most people don't want the courts filled with this bullshit.

This fucking jew.

I cant stand him.

We should meme how racist Mexico is for trying to get the brown people out of their country

its not just mexico though. its el salvador and guatemala, and all the rest. MS 13 gang bangers.

filling the courts ought to make it easier to round em all up.

I want them back, it's seriously very hard for small business owners like me to find people willing to work for minimum wage these days, and it only benefits a country when you have cheap labor. They're not getting dollarionos from us but they'll have to make do.

the goverment doesnt want them back Aztecbro

y'all need a nationalist political upheaval

They're fighting like hell to keep their own country men out of their nation...

Yeah no shit, if indio manlet #541 busts his balls up here and lives like shit to send remittance money to his family in Guerrero, then the family get to live normal lives, he's much more useful to Mexico than he ever would have been if he stayed

I can understand not wanting the "maras" back, last time they were deported during the Reagan years, they exported the gang culture to their parents native countries and it has gone downhill from there, there are millions of this guys in central america, and they the top guys who command this are in american prisons, so its americas problem too.

We should return them to Mexico while their hearings are pending. Problem solved.

>not a citizen of the country you're in
>implying you get the rights of said citizens