Deus Vult

Deus Vult

Are you going to meme this guy into office too?

We need to make sacrifices. Some of us to become priests and work our way up to the pope job

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4116414/Everyone-Muslim-stupidity-Catholic-leader-says-Europe-Islamic-state-migrant-crisis.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GIbq2d48GGE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6wfJWVCeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry sir
But Francis is healthy and probably will have a good ten years in him

thats enough time to get our people in

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4116414/Everyone-Muslim-stupidity-Catholic-leader-says-Europe-Islamic-state-migrant-crisis.html

could this timeline see the rise of the War Pope?

why cant we just kill the faggot no joke

Ten year training time skip and bam we have sleeper agent cardinals

>google: how to meme current pope to death

I'm doing some research.

If this guy becomes Pope I'll seriously become Catholic.

With these sick digits

The current pope is 80 so there is a chance?

>incredibly
How is it incredible? They literally say that this is what they want. Their holy book literally advocates worldwide conquest and abolition of other religions.

as Christ was born in a lowly stable, the rise of the War Pope begins in the humble favela of Brazil

chekked

S A R I N

Praise. Is it heresy if we ask Kek for this favor?

Pope Francey The Nancy

Say Nope to the Pope

Need to up those odds through shitposting.

>Are you going to meme this guy into office too?
I'll trust "authority" when it'll name the jew

O shit nigga

This. It was not like any of you faggots were going to get laid anytime soon anyways.

Round up some conspiracies with the current pope like we sort of did with pizza gate. Get that faggot expelled from position as pope.

>CLAIMS
yeah guis cus its totally not true

Don't forget you're not really supposed to stand down from being the pope. It's a job for life

That means that Benedict 16th is still in "Gods eyes" the true pope, Not Francis.

Francis being the anti pope is a possibility.

>implying the church don't get more sex than Sup Forums

Francis just wants to wash the muslims feet so they'll give him a few kids for free from their rape gangs.

God will not have a traitor represent him much longer.

Am ready, want kill. Gib me new pope so I can crusade. Kek Wills It.

Ok then guys
We'll have to meme Francis' health failing him in order to get him out asap.
Then meme deus vult pope or anyone like minded. So it begins here.

Everyone here with microdicks that have no chance of reproducing anyway, needs to give up family life and become a priest.

no francis will stay in office for too long.
Popes dont change that often. Its mostly for life.

if digits then the next pope would be a Muslim.

Deus Vult death to francis!

MCGA

Make Catholicism Great Again

As a catholic who is ashamed of the current cuck Church I'm in for the ride

Ready to meme 24/7 for this cause

Deus Vult

Only if he is based and starts gassing mudslimes left and right.
Otherwise-fuck off

Schönborn is a cuck and he backtracked immediately from this statement.
Only thing based about him is that he is probably a monarchist

Health can deteriorate very quickly. Many such cases.

Deus Vult friend

He's really rubbing his nose all over the feet too.

This guys a really sick fuck.

That didn't stop them from getting rid of Benedict.

They dont need to conquer shit just keep breeding and it will eventually work out for them

Lets do this, we also need to start changing careers, for charity, literally work for Islamic relief and make sure 1%of it goes to Islamic charities the rest we pocket and send to Christian Aid, we need to get careers into church and religion and slowly devour and destroy Islam in UK USA and Europe, just by our white superiority and then just report them. We need to make it illegal to abort in UK USA and Europe and Eastern Europe but make it necessary to abort rape babies and abnormalities and incest reject babies in middle east to depopulate them and increase our white race and then kick start the race war again and then we can recreate the British Empire but it will be renamed the Nordic Empire, the internet is changing daily and yearly, this can be done, we know ((they)) try online mass manipulation but were all redpilled so lets just mass manipulate back but this time were normal civilians so its harder to digest for the bluepilled retards because they know its nit governments and world leaders manipulating them so they should fall for our meme magic.

At the end of the day race is more important than religion, when you get arab Christians you will stick with your own race so therefore remember this is all about increaing the White race, yes use religion as a distraction and st least we can help destroy Islam but its Mai Ly about increasing the White race and creasing/de-populating the brown arab race and somali race.

I don't really mind arabs or niggers.

I just don't like miscegenation.
Does it make sense to kill off a whole race just because our woman are stupid coal burner whores and our men are weak betas?

No, the surviving whites will be the most intelligent and loyal of the females and the most alpha and resilient of the males.

FAKE NEWS.

This. The fucking idiocy of this board sometimes.

10cm of bulletproof glass

>doesn't like miscegenation

>moves to new hampshire
Iv'e spent entire summers in NH not seeing a single black person.

youtube.com/watch?v=GIbq2d48GGE
NH is underpopulated, just woods
the entire word population of 7billion could fit in NH, in 500 by 500 by500 foot buildings with 25% left over for parks, each person gets thier own 1500 square foot apartment

Death by semen injection due to an incurable anal disease.

a while back he claimed he didn't have much time. i think he claimed 2 1/2 years. it was very odd. that was maybe a year ago.

Mark my fucking words: this guy will be Pope within the end of the year.

It's time to abolish the Pope and install Pepe instead, before everything goes down the Pipe

>Does it make sense to kill off a whole race just because our woman are stupid coal burner whores and our men are weak betas?

They pose a threat. If they stopped existing, they would no longer pose a threat. If we uncucked now and they survived, we might become cucked again in the future.

Remember Pope Benedict XVI is still alive and was forced to resign to make way for the marrano "Pope" we have now.

The Church is thoroughly infiltrated and has been for who knows how long.

We need an inquisition to purge the heretics

Ok but by then, won't it be too late ?

well at least half of the people here will already be virgins their whole lives so it shouldn't be that hard

This.

Well.

Let's pray the cuck pope dies and this guy get's elected.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6wfJWVCeI

you know he allowed a gay priest to work in Vienna?

>mexico
>"our" people
kek

>has incredibly claimed
>when muslims themselves openly admit they are doing this

>incredibly claimed

But that's literally what groups like ISIS have been saying for years.

And it's not like ISIS/salafism doesn't already have a presence in Europe.

Islam isn't the threat to Catholicism. Its physical and sexual abuse of children, its money laundering mafia corruption, its Italy-centrism have ruined its reputation, and no one is unironically - meaning non-LARPing on the Internet shouting DEUS VULT! - devoting their life to an institution that has proven to be fucking horseshit.. The East-West Schism happened because the Catholics are power-hungry and the Reformation happened because they're corrupt. The only people stupid enough to stick to Catholicism are Mexicans. Do not tie the future of the white race to an institution that has never benefited the white race in the whole of its existence because of nostalgia and memes.

Those aren't real muslims who say that.

>get killed by muslim terrorists
>yeah but they weren't REAL muslims

Having a DEUS VULT pope would be the best possible thing to happen to Europe, short of the unlikely event that right-wing parties are elected in the major EU countries.

Catholic doctrine needs to include defending Christendom again. Never forget that the Crusades were a direct response to over a century of unprovoked Islamic aggression, and Christians are RIGHT NOW being slaughtered by Muslims across the middle east.

you listed all the symptoms but not the cause

jews

This This This.

Every fucking time.

could this timeline see the fall of degenerate anime?

Not after kissing Muslim feet he won't

>White guy implicit in mass shooting
>Hurr obviously a fucking false flag