Soon

When will this retard realize he can't run the country like he runs his businesses?

yeah because it won't be built

someone need to redpill him that a wall won't stop illegal immigration, heck not even pacific ocean could stop them

>the Air Force One program
What did Trump do with AF1? Did he just say "lol thx guys but I brought my own jet"

He said your going down on the price or your going to sell that project that can bankrupt you for scrap metal, and if that didn't work he would break the CEOs knee caps during one of his morning runs

why make it cheaper? Mexicans will pay for it

>I have not gotten involved in the design
>yet

he's going to put a golden TRUMP sign on the wall isn't he?

Watch him

when will libtards understand gobernment just gets in the way. ctr shills we are watching you. its not worth the suffering of your families to eork for brock. you have been warned.

Are we still talking about Air Force One or are you talking about the F-35?

This is why we need a billionaire businessman in charge and not a wet fucking sponge like Obama.

DESU I'd donate $ or even volunteer to go work on the wall if the option was available.

Yep. Plus he'll stuff it full of cardboard and sawdust while he and goods cronies pocket the balance of the materials cost.

When will you take a civics course and understand that USA is a corporation?

What the fuck do you spic mongoloids think the British East India company was, shitskin?

Both

yes he literally can you fucking ctr shill piece of nigger shit kike jew shill nigger

>building wall can`t be built like walls are built

He will make the Americans pay for it. What a time to be alive, to once again see the hopes and dreams of conservacucks being destroyed by experience the cock of an old man entering their clenched anus, something, most of you probably experienced in your childhood.

It's not about the money, it's about sending a message.

fucking shills are too rampant GET THE FUCK OUT NIGGER LOVER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>can't run a country like a business
>America isn't a capitalist country
>Doesn't get out of depressions by stimulating the military industrial complex
>hasn't been run by business since the 50's
>implying governments aren't actually businesses
wew lad

Sure he can...
But with his dear old dad dead in the ground, who's he going to ask to help bail him out when he inevitably fails? Don't worry, the middle class tax payer will shoulder that burden just like we always have.

hold my beer

America is a business, my man.

you wish!
The order was signed, they're designing it now. Get BTFO faggot.

tossed it out.

I work for an architectual company, you can't imagine how many buildings we've designed that fell through.

Because it's happening doesn't mean it's happening.

>tossed it out.
In favor of his own jet? If so, that's pretty boss

Just because *your* design fell through doesn't mean others weren't consulted for better, more effective, less costly designs. If they are in the designing and planning stage, then it stands a good chance at coming to fruition, generally shit doesn't even get there.

Do you want the good news or the bad news?

this
first of all:
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
second:
The white race will go extinct, and that's good

never said that is was mine. Designing something that massive is a joint OP

the design stage is faaaaaaaaaaaaaar from actually building it

> If they are in the designing and planning stage, then it stands a good chance at coming to fruition, generally shit doesn't even get there.
Complete and utter bullshit

>sweden
good night sweet prince

Trump takes credit for a multiyear effort to reduce costs in the F-35 program...and will use that same skillset to reduce costs for the border wall we will be paying for, how does that work again?

proxy israeleaf

>originally thought
yeah which was zero as he repeatedly claimed mexico would pay for it, fucking lel

Let him send a message that costs billions to them for all i care.
Why are people other than americans making such a big deal out of this ? If they want to pay for a stupid, useless ass wall with their tax money, and they're going apetard happy over it instead of revolting fucking let them.

kek'd

>says the undercover chink

YAS AMUICA, NO RUN RIKE BUSINES. CHINA SUPREME