What's the definition of insanity?

What's the definition of insanity?

to wear tattoo-revealing clothing on a show and expect people to take your opinion seriously

Op thinks he is not a fag

That's not even insanity, it's pretentious, delusional, self-righteous and frankly, disgusting grandstanding of cult mentality.

That's what cultists say.

being a woman

She's right though.

It is the duty of us educated people to educate the redneck retards or else America will keep electing morons like Drumpf.

the definition of insanity is thinking donald trump deserves to be president despite losing the popular vote by several million

Is that a threat Lena??

Sounds a bit like "convert or die"......

Shariablue fuck off

who is this drumpf you speak of?

You're a fucking mess. Go get knocked up with fat babies you fucking moron.

Thats not how the us election works, stay out of our politics.

>the definition of insanity is

No. The definition of insanity is having the entire media in your pocket while spending $1 billion dollars and STILL losing the election.

It's the definition of religious zealotry.

And yet no matter how hard you cry about it she STILL lost.

bg ez

No. That's the definition of being a tired, old, worthless, crooked bitch that only West Coast faggots and Manhattan Jews will vote for.

You'll have to defend yourself using any means necessary

>Enlighten

Agreed, they need to be Re-educated! In some kind of camp perhaps!

#HillYes

>What's the definition of insanity?
Raping your 6 year old sister, and then admitting it in a book?

That's President Drumpf to you, you fucking maggot.

Feminists is that definition

Didn't this bitch rape her little sister, write about it in a book then proceed to accuse some guy she never even met of rape and get btfo by him?

>>Feminists must enlighten white women
"Fuck you racist nazi white cunts! ISLAM! MY VAGINA!"
>> Is it working yet?

That stupid fat bitch Lena Dunham needs to enlighten her fat ass if you get what I'm saying.

Molesting your sister for 10 years is only "sexual exploration," not molestation!

KYS Jew Crew

Insanity...is doing the same thing over and over and over again, expecting shit to change.
When i look at the democrats and liberals, all I see are people, trying..trying to change the outcome, thinking " maybe this time it will be different" "nonononono please, this time, will be different". That , is insanity.

sorry gramps, didnt mean to offend your sensibilities. smfh

the definition of insanity is an elastic description meant to make us wary of our mental demise.

seems to read like every news article or headline lately.

Stuffing your 7 y/o little sister's vagina full of rocks WTF?