A lot of you claim to be redpilled but i have found that majority of posters frequently participate in hedonistic...

a lot of you claim to be redpilled but i have found that majority of posters frequently participate in hedonistic pleasures such as smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol and ingesting illicit substances. how can one be redpilled if dependencies such as these are present? to me this is an oxymoron; you can't be "awake" if you need these chemicals to simulate pleasure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2_SZJ9vcfbc
youtube.com/watch?v=kU95P7kilLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Need and use for fun are different.

if you're using these chemicals for fun then its already at the point where you need it. like i typed in my original post "you can't be "awake" if you need these chemicals to simulate pleasure." . pleasure should be something found outside hindering inhibitions or clouding your cognition with a particular type of drug.

I don't do any of the three.
Never smoked, I'm 29 so I think I can be believed when I say I'll never ever.
I never drunk much alcohol and decided to drop it all together recently.
Never touched "illicit" substances either.

And I seriously doubt I'm in the minority in here for being "clean".

Listening to shitty music is also something like this.

Who ascended and make you the authority in awakenings?

And sex outside of procreation.
Not that it concerns many of us anyway. Add masturbation to the list.

good man
its ideal that you're not in a minority but i've seen many posts that propose the contrary
indeed. specifically the flavour-of-the-week-algorithm-generated-radio-pop-song

we are going to die anyway
the chance of afterlife is slim
so do whatever you can and just not thread on me

>its ideal that you're not in a minority but i've seen many posts that propose the contrary
shills

I don't drink or smoke or do drugs but I don't really care about people who do. More power to them just don't come near me.

You're right, it's degenerate as fuck and bad for your health.

Only retards claim to be redpilled then turn around and go "muh cigarettes"

By your own logic eating tasty food that your body doesn't need would also keep you from being redpilled. This thread is dumb.

i used the term "awake" loosely and not definitively as suggested by the quotation marks. i appreciate the question because my post does come across as quite pompous and holier-than-thou which i suppose was my intention but it was an honest question at the same time. i don't like seeing people abuse substances because i have seen firsthand the damage it can do and continues to do and i would expect users on Sup Forums to be able to disclose why they feel its necessary to ingest these chemicals.

>aussie
>doesnt drink or smoke

Im calling bullshit

That would be like claiming you dont say 'cunt' either

being redpilled is being aware of the consequences

If I decide to take them is my problem

unless he is mgtow

I quit all 3. Feels good man

just booze here
will quit between st Patricks and oktoberfest
lol

Apparently aussies are raising the tax on ciggies by like 25% every year until they cost $40 a pack.

I'll assume than you don't like transhumanism either.

Cause genetically engineering cat girls it's the goal for some anons in here.

Then the same could be said for tobacco or heroin.

Cant redpilled and degenerate you fucks. Trancend or be a weak piece of shit. Evolve or get the fuk out!

yes, why not
even Ron Paul agrees on heroin
just do it at home

i agree, a lot of 'tasty' food is overloaded with sugar and saturated fats which your body definitely doesn't need, which would put them in the same category as drugs.
fuck off cunt
:^)

you sound like those d.a.r.e faggots, confirmed bluepill. Alexander the great drank a shit ton and still managed to conquer the world, so fuck off with your 'purity' nonsense.

NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO CIGARETTES
ONLY MAGA

NO PUSSY
NO ((JEW)) PRODUCTS
ONLY TRAPS

What has redpill to do with degeneracy?

Its just about seeing/knowing the truth.

You seem to be quite stupid without drugs. Many here can blow their brains out and be still above your level.

So yeah dont take drugs you cant miss a braincell you need them all. Let other people do with their brains what they want.

>we are going to die anyway
Speak for yourself loser.

and some drugs can unlock the pineal gland

youtube.com/watch?v=2_SZJ9vcfbc

jfc and I thought 8$ a pack was robbery when I moved states

see told you

For what its worth, drug use is a complex behavior exhibited in most higher animals. Exhibited in fact, only the most intelligent animals on the planet

youtube.com/watch?v=kU95P7kilLU

I know I know Hank Green but this was from when his show didnt have AIDs

fair point, perhaps im more referring to the romanticized and glorified culture around these substances instead of the substance itself. when they are prevalent as they are on social media, mainstream media and other sharing mediums, it exposes many people (including children) to these drugs and i find that is counter intuitive simply because young people won't necessarily think about the consequences of these substances in the future

>if you're using these chemicals for fun then its already at the point where you need it.
Nah, that's a baseless statement.
You can use chemicals for pleasure without needing them to generally feel pleasure, and the pleasure that you get from chemicals and from genuinely pleasurable experiences are profoundly different. You can have social interactions or whatever makes you happy for one kind of pleasure, and then go home and smoke a joint for a completely different kind of pleasure, or drink a beer for a third kind of pleasure, distinct from the first two.

What meme are you trying to push? It's generally religious folks that push abstinence not atheists.

only imortal that I know is fucking Soros

Oh how cute of you, you're in your straight edge phase. :3
Don't worry luv, it will go away relatively soon, probably when you will realize that IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

Alexander the great also fucked other men in the ass.

Why do you assume they're dependencies?
I enjoy smoking and drinking, but i haven't done either in about a month.

Addiction is for niggers.

>Alexander the great also fucked other men in the ass.
proof?

Don't worry his sor will come, only the sortalan may live for all eternity.

Smoking and Drugs are one thing, alcohol is another. A white man can enjoy a glass of wine or a shot of bourbon every now and then so long as they exercise dignity and restraint. Only mud races and people with inferior genes can actually become addicted to alcohol.

the ultimate game is seduce bitches while you sober
best high ever

I don't do any of these but i may abuse of some adderall when i get my hands on some

>"True gentlemen dont partake in mind altering substances that the less enlightened use"

the strawmanliest

*tips fedora* m'lady

TRIGGERED

thats correct, they provide unique feelings as opposed to what a sober mind is capable of experiencing. refer to my last post here its the fact that there has been such a spike of prevalence in relation to these chemicals in very recent times which has glorified them and essentially a social norm

This and this

I can enjoy a day out to the park. I can enjoy sports. I can enjoy an MDMA trip. I can enjoy a blunt. I can enjoy beer.I can enjoy many of these things in some combination, or alone.

Some alkaloids are not worth the trouble. (Aka: Nicotine/Cocaine).

A good drink once in a while is medicine...

If you want to exclude yourself from all drugs... just join a cult... recommend you Scientology.

No smoking/alcohol/substances here. I feel 100% all the time. It's almost a drug in and of itself.

Relative to chemical taboo, everything you digest and consume is and can be considered a form of drug.

Substance abuse is degenerate when it comes to addictive substances but things like taking vitamin D supplements in the winter for instance is a form of adaption to elements.

Am I excusing dopers taking bumps off assholes? No, But I dont think taking an acitve role in basic pharmacy is a bad thing.

>Substance abuse is degenerate
Except Guinnes
God's gift to humanity

didn't stop him from being one of the greatest men to ever live ;)

Again that's a strawman. It's generally the fedoras who smoke and drink because it's edgy. Just because you don't want to associate with them that doesn't mean you're not one of them.

the red pill was always a label. These faggots simply hid behind it to feel like they were important. The true redpill is realizing that the redpill was never real.

i drink beer everyday cose its good and vodka is good too

Guiness tastes like wooden-table.

Don't ask me how I know it.

Also.

Heineken taste like cow-shit.

Also.

Don't ask me how I know it.

kek agrees

having guinnes right now

>Alexander and Hephaestion were most likely lovers
Dunno where this topic about Alexander being redpilled came in the first place though. A warlord killed a bunch of people so it justifies you smoking ...?

You can add anything in the list, that is not a direct requirement for keeping yourself alive.

>"Pardon me, I'm on my way to verbally beat up some inferior drug addicts, hmph"

Vodka is the new water

But are nige gets his superpowers from beer and fags
Remember:
>A pint and a fight - a great British night

>implying drugs aren't the only thing keeping me alive right now
I'd legit kill myself if I were sober 24/7

yes
leaps of logic like this pic

>triggered

I don't think the opposite to degeneracy requires to go back to atomic state.

even obongo like Guinness

>To me this is an oxymoron

Yep, to you, world doesn't bend around your imagination.

>beer
The hoppy jew, full of estrogen. Join the fizzy apple jew masterrace instead, cider is full of antioxidants, an apple a day...

Being dependant and using a substance for recreational use on occasion are two different things.
If you can use something in moderation it shouldn't affect your mental capabilities.

Its so fucked up how high i get by simple things like good social interaction, intellectual progress and memories since i´m straight edge

I did as good as everything before, just no benzos, K C and H

big con on being clean is -> Partys are boring as fuck, you don´t socialize that easy, you become too intelligent.
Getting laid is difficult because you are to rational.
I often had women dancing at me, and my brain told me stuff like "she´s a cunt, you will fuck her for hedonism, she´s not wife material" or "it will mirror her how rejection feels and make her think about equality when you reject her"

Reasoning and Self worth is not always fun.

thats very unfortunate but you creating another problem with substance abuse. replacing your sense of content with drugs is a dangerous behaviour.
im very aware of this, thats why i made the statement. it was to infer that this is an obvious subjective perception and i was open to other people's interpretation

>trust no one, not even urself

there is absolutely nothing more alpha than fucking an inferior male in the ass to show dominance

no homo

>flag: unknown

Then perhaps you should blame the fact that society is rotten enough for people to rather kill their brain than live sober, and not their methods of suicide.

Disgusting hedonist. Unlike them I parctic safe non degenerate pleasures like reading the bible, gardening and bareback

ITT:boring cunts

Im all for saving the white race etc but come on

I cant fix my problem though. I hate this world and there is nothing I can do except get wasted once I'm home from work till times get better.

Aka till the EU shits the bed and I finally have a reason to move to either Russia or the US.

Where the simple is sufficient, the bliss is within, the frugal is plenty. Being obsessed with "fun" is just chasing after dragons.

It's Moldova in case you are curious.
Just get annexed by Romania already.

I am trying to quit using chewing tobacco and get rid of my opiod (subutex) addiction. I dont really feel like the sub affect my mental faculties in an intellectual sense, but they do hinder my physical well being very noticeably. If I dont have them my bones ache like hell, I am very moody and extremely fatigued, and moan and groan in the pain and cant think straight. I do notice that my emotions seem clearer if I am forced to go a few days without them though.

However...I can last hours and hours during sex going as hard and fast as I can on my new modest girlfriend. It took 3 months of courting her for her to finally have sex with me. I am her third, and she is my fourth. It is so amazing. Oh man you should hear her SCREEEAAAAAAM in pleasure as I pound that tight wet snatch with all my might. Then I cum while im still pounding that shot because condom master race and all that. drugs have their pros and cons my dude.

we can blame the source all we want however it would be futile as it won't change the state of things. it would be better if members of society were more proactive and willing to be conscious of the environment created and presented to them.

Most of you are high schoolers and Uni/college freshmen

RED PILL:
NONE OF YOU ARE RED PILLED

>being for saving the white race
That's not alright, mkay?

>hedonism

I like a little Dionysian to level out my Apollonian affects.

Since when is it red-pilled to take stoicism to the level of shoving a stick up your ass, not for the reason of pleasure, but for the fact that it is not pleasurable?

Nice logical phallacy, huh?

Shut up kike

This, you should not depend your happiness on the outside world, especially not on stuff somebody wants to sell you

Dude, people have been getting high since we crawled out the primordial soup. Cave painting show entoptic pattens, evidence of psychedelics, and even otzi the iceman had hemp in his bag. Soma, blue lotus, etc etc, we've always looked to expand our consciousness and get off our tits. Banning drugs was the biggest jew trick ever pulled. Came out of oil companies not wanting hemp derived alcofuel to replace oil post ww2.

Simple, redpill = knowledge, pleasure = doesn't have to stand in the way of knowledge.

Burgers are extremely unhealthy yet it doesn't hurt to have some once in a while, spending time on Sup Forums is pointless and unhealthy like smoking yet we both do it. I just stopped giving a fuck. People are shit and drugs are better.

Sitting all day long shit posting is worse for your health than occasional drug use. You want to be "awake" eat healthy. Get your micronutrients, exercise regularly. Meditate. Go Outside feel the sUn on your face. Everyone's larping like übermensch cause they don't do drugs. I bet half of you ITT sit all day are fat as fuck and eat like shit but hur dur at least I don't do drugs. I'm slightly triggered

>t. Fantano

a glass of wine or any soft alcool doesn't hurt you
you dont have to live like a mudhit