Have you remembered to cancel your netflix subscription Sup Forums?

Have you remembered to cancel your netflix subscription Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9t7s7u8mEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Got my 10 billion year subscription ready so I can watch the 300 seasons of dear niggers

it won't change anything, liberals hate themselves, they'll get on their knees and flagellate themselves while watching this for their original sin.

for real though do people know it's a satire?

I subscribed just so I could cancel it immediately

Yep cancelled and switched to stan

It's fucking shit anyway

Propaganda

Okay well when I can release satires about black people acting like apes and not get shit on for it, black people and their white guilt cucks can do the same.

According to who?

release a satire called Dear Black People :)

back to
reddit
this (((satire))) is literally white genocide

I don't know about the show but the movie was highly critical of overly sensitive SJW types. It still wasn't very good, but the only white people it criticized were idiot Chads throwing blackface parties. Have no idea if the show will have the same points.

>let's release a """""""satire""""""""""" show in an already polarized political era with a click bait tier race baiting title
Well it went about as well as you might think considering according to some Hitler reborn is leading the USA.

I'm European and when I saw the trailer I thought it was making fun out of all kinds of those spastic activists you got there, black supremacists like the main black chick included.

The film that it was based on is a satire of race politics. It's critical of its black characters and "the black community." In fact, one of the plot points in the film is about homophobia within the black community (which led to blacklash from the black community): youtube.com/watch?v=Y9t7s7u8mEc

The television show might be a departure from the movie. I don't know. I haven't seen it. And neither have you.

The only people who are mad about this are people who havent watched the movie. It's satire and critiques black people more than it does white people.

* teleports behind you*

Im canceling to pretend im the joker, its about sending a message

how am I supposed to believe its a satire, when the trailer gives absolutely no indication, and a writer tweets "fuck white people"

how can it be a satire when mtv, buzzfeed, and huffington post are more over the top and extreme multiple times a day?

Watch it and see for yourself.

Sam Hyde posts inflammatory tweets about nonwhites as satire all the time, but you probably don't have any issue with that. I'm a big MDE fan by the way.

shut up faggot.

>cancel
I wasn't subscribed in the first place, you stupid cuck

"""""satire"""""

No actually I just made another subscription for my parents & grandparents

Every time

Does the general population read this fake news and believe it?

This. The movie is more of a criticism of blacks than it is whites. I mean, the movie ends with Sam (the girl who does the Dear White People thing) admitting that her real problem was that her dad was white and she couldn't deal with it, and she winds up walking off with a white dude.

But oh one of the white writers said fuck white people on twitter, and the trailer sucks. Better get upset.

You're getting memed on, you fucking retard. Of course it's not satire.

It's not satire. I remember Tommy Wiseau claiming The Room was satire because everyone kept making fun of it.

If it's anything like the movie, it is literally the opposite of what Sup Forums thinks it is

the actual content is irrelevant.

they're marketing it as it's about white people only.

it's their own fault. but they obviously wanted the backlash.

>me gusta

What if someone had written "fuck black people" with the same chart applied?

I want broflakes to leave

>mexicant roleplaying as a nazifag

Only our robot overlords can stop this degeneracy

>paying for entertainment

Lmao cucks

Does that mean it can't be commented on?

>IT'S JUST A PRANK

>written and produced by a notorious numale race-baiting bigot
>"I-I-It'll be satire g-guys!"
>actual movie on top of being """""""satirical""""""" was horribly directed and written and only really made any money by slef-loathing upper-middle-class white urbanites on the coasts expecting to watch self-flagellation of white people for an hour or two
>the first trailer for that was extremely polarizing as well
>Obama and Sanders talk about how the Obama administration has brought people together when we are at one of the worst levels of race and citizen-police relationships since the 70s
>"Hey let's release MORE hyper-polarizing race-baiting shit under the guise of satire! Surely this will help!"
>"Oh and let's get an actual racist to write the characters as his own personal mouthpieces"

Is this a new reddit word?

>no one has posted a link to the trailer yet

holy shit do you expect me to find it myself, i dont want to clog up my search history with that garbage someone link it

You point at that it's bait but you type out a detailed response and attach a shitty photo.

Idiot. Don't you know you're talking to no one here?

Why do Americans care so much about race

A ha ha ha ha ha. Behold, the easily triggered """white""" """""""'" male""""""""""". Boo hoo. Boo hoo. Daddy Trump, babee wanna sucky sucky. Kill oogi boogi niggi for me, daddy Trump. Aaaaaaaa. Waaaaaaaa. Waaaaaaaaa.

t. Eric

The original Birth of a Nation was too.

I'm talking that people are excusing race-baiting divisive hooha because of """""""""satire"""""""""

For me, the problem is not with racism itself, but cultural relativism.

There will always be racists, but society should consider open racism in public unacceptable. But you see how racism against whites is fair game and tolerated. Even encouraged.

It made me realize that alt-right idiots are even worse than SJWs. I thought oscarssowhite was the peak of internet idiocy but I was wrong. It's scary that easily manipulated morons like that can vote.

People are so fed up with identity politics bullshit, the immediate response is resistance. It's pretty amusing

Nah, SJWs are worse than the alt-right.

Dear White People is shit but America is legitimately degenerate.

"haha did I trigger you snowflake? have fun in your safe space"

>cancels subscription because one of 1,600+ shows hurts my feelings

I don't get it Sup Forums

>complain about whites being overrepresented in everything
>get your own show
>make it about white people

what did they mean by this?

SJWs are worse but it's a very slim margin.

Always that dishonest rhetoric, that pityfull muh 'alt right equals sjws' meme

Here we have a massive reaction to a fucking tv show propaganda that is literally patronizing a whole race (which is also the race that is mainly paying for that channel, too bad), excuse us for reacting, leftard, it does not equal any twitter complaining about the dress of a fucking vidya character or something.

"P-please keep buying my product"

it is literally exactly the same, how do you not see that?

>The movie is more of a criticism of blacks than it is whites. I mean, the movie ends with Sam (the girl who does the Dear White People thing) admitting that her real problem was that her dad was white and she couldn't deal with it, and she winds up walking off with a white dude.

so it's literally about black men being cucked?

I hate identity politics so fucking much. I just want to get away from it all.

Isn't this guy white? I have no problem with a white guy saying he hates white people. I would have no problem with a black saying he hates black people. Do you?

Cancelled, was thinking of cancelling anyway this numale left wing shit just gave me the kick I needed. Catalog has gotten smaller over time so I've been building up a Plex server to replace it. Still a decent service if you have never used it before but with the rate and quality of new content you're probably gonna run out of interest on it after a year or two.

I love that "triggers" and "safe spaces" are now such a joke that even the original users and promoters of them are now using those terms as insults.

It's a satirical comedy, like the film. You Americans are the dumbest people on Earth.

stock has only gone up since the announcement friendo

a lack of self awareness

because they are trained to

The television show is written by a cucklord who said fuck white people all over twitter. So you tell me what this will be like

No need, I've been leeching off my parents' account.

Too bad I'm European, self-loathing fellow european. Or maybe just simply hypocrite black.

WHOM

And his show was canceled because of this and complaints from cucks it's not the same.

>latino men
>one third

>literally every single legal immigrant voted Trump

top kek

Nope

>cancelling your payments for a service you are paying for because it is promoting Marxist garbage
>whining and crying on twitter because you don't like the outfit of a video game character from a game you were probably never going to buy anyway

Pretty big difference

This show like others will have many writers. This guy isn't even mentioned as the writer on IMDB.

is cucklord the new shitlord? how can you not see the parallels?

also
>being on Sup Forums
>falling for obvious bait

You're blinded by your liberal hypocrisy, since all those medias are literally the same as SJWs, they have the same ideology, and medias try to do their best to pander to those twitter witch trials. Anyway, this backlash is a good sign, people do not want to be that cuck anymore, good.

>anime, video games, meme avatars
So this is the face of alt-right? Kek.

>Marxist garbage
Explain.

Sam was dating a black guy when she fucks the white guy (who she ends up with, and he winds up turning her from a radical to more of a moderate person), so I guess it's pro-BLEACHED.

Also, there's a black guy who dates a white girl in the movie, and Sam says that she's racist for dating a black guy to piss off her daddy. The black guy leaves her (he gets pissed when she says he wants his "big black dick") and hooks up with a dark-skinned black chick (named Coco) if I remember right.

Honestly, the most likeable character in Dear White People is a white person. It's genuinely worth a watch if you're willing to approach it with an open mind. You might not love it. I mean, it's certainly not my favorite movie. But I didn't hate it and thought it was pretty good and made some good points.

>Someone stops paying for things they dont like
>REEEEE CENSURE, FUCKING ALT-RIGHT KEKS >>>Sup Forums

Marxist=anything that hurts my feelings

this piece of media unfairly represents my identity group

the creator said some very problematic things on twitter

muh alt right

When are you going to understand that the show sucked and Adult Swim has over 100 shows that only did 1 season if that. This is just the first time Twitter/Facebook got so involved it makes you THINK the ratings were amazing, but it's all people watching clips on Youtube, not on the channel when it was airing. And nobody sells DVDs anymore so it's not like it's going to make the money on the back end.

>there are white guys in this thread that vote Democrat

Kek

The Oscars thing was more stupid though. Minorities are nominated and awarded proportionally to their percentage in the US population, it was just some rubbish drummed up in the media.

>Marxist

When does Dear White People promote the collectivization of industry?

kekek

ITT alien/pol/

Post your proofs

I did indeed. To be honest, I had been considering dropping them for a long time anyways and this just gave me a good reason to do so. Crunchyroll from now on, onii-chan.

FUCK OFF MOON NIGGERS WE ARE FULL

Sup Forums is being invaded

Based Sup Forums mod doing his job.

He does it for free

POL IS ABOARD FOR HUNAM BIEGNS YOU AYY LMOA FUCKSTICK DICKFICKS

GET THE FUCK BACK TO THE OCEANS OF EUROPA OR EHEREVER YOU SPACE CUNTS FLEW IN FROM

We must deport all those illegal ayylamaos.