Asians' Views of Each Other

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XP5lz2CYNR4
youtube.com/watch?v=AQMgXPFzdg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God, save Asian racism.

Asians are one of those most racist people on earth, other than niggers. It's truly an injustice that white people get the blame for being racist, when we are least racist race on earth.

Too much years of bad history amongst everyone.

na it's pretty funny

why dont japanese and chinese like each other?

>Australia
kek

Japanese Imperialism, comfort women and the Rape of Nanking. Do yourself a favor too and look up Unit 731. In some respects, Japanese were worst than the Nazis and the Russians when it came to human experimentation.

Rape of Nanking and then years of Japan just straight up not recognizing that they did any war crimes to the Chinese in WW2.

>everyone loves Japan
>Japan hates everyone else
based nips. don't change

wait so the chinese are the jews of asians and the japanese are the germans of asians?

I LOVE JAPEN EVEN THOUGH IVE NEVER BEEN TO THAT FUCKING COUNTRY

youtu.be/XP5lz2CYNR4
Obligatory

why do pakis love chinks so much?

Kinda yeah.

AAAAAAANNIEMAY

Allies against India.

yep we asia now. unlike those non asians in Myanmar, Cambodia, Thailand, Nork

also FOWF

I can see some similarities between both, they are the two most populated countries (almost a 36% of the world population in total) and their economy is based off child labor, kek.

What about Guam? Do people like Guam?

Why are we on this list?

Why does Vietnam hate china? Why does SK hate Japan?

Good question Chang

GIRUGAMESH!

What japs think about hueland?
Remember that we welcomed you guys in one of your worst moments and we have the biggest japanese community outside of Japan.
Pls no bully.

SAKURA CON IKIMASU

I'm so sorry you had to find out this way...

>rice'd

>they like White ppl more than their fellow asians

RICED

Sure Brandon, keep telling you that

Ohhh harro dere.

Australia is Chinese clay.

GAYMEN!

>8 years

>looked up 731
gas the japs guys, fuck these people

Vietnam's numbers are closest to the truth.

>you will live to see Pakistan and China team up to go Zerg vs Zerg against India, with Japan offering India's smaller Zerg population assistance through a small quantity of high-tech mecha units while you sit at home all comfy and shit

Most of the results were predictable but some are a bit surprising.
Like why does Pakistan hate South Korea even more than they dislike India? I would have assumed pakis would barely know where South Korea lies on a map, which would give a skeptical indifference score in the 40s-50s (like Indonesia rating South Korea or India rating Japan), not 15.
What's the history between Muhammad Pajeet and Park Chun Cho?

why australia is on the list

>The poll I'd like to see:

Which Asian country has the sluttiest whores?

It's pretty much an asian country at this point :(

How do we improve India's public image?

Flush

SE Asia in general, not even a contest (including Philippines).
For Northeast Asia, I don't know.

Vietnam and China have had territorial disputes, and Japan occupied Korea in the early 20th century.

Create food sources that do create any waste; Like condensed nutrient pills or something.

No Poo hence No Poo in Loo.

Why does everybody h8 south Korea ? As far as India is concerned, most people don't even know South Korea exists.

>Indonesia
>pakistan
>india

Asians?

Get fucked.

>asian countries
>not asian

Japan went full r9k Elliot Rodger autism during WW2 and turned the entire continent of China into a darkfantasy-hentai film

Wtf i love japan now

>tfw no polls about best korea

Quiet Biz Markie

One non-historical reason is the Chinese are a disgusting group of people and the worst tourists in the world

all that sino-indian vinegar

pretty sure that's the brits

Do Brits understand the concept of a line? Because the Chinese don't.

>Australia

they don't otherwise they'd floss, or marry someone with straight teeth

HAHAHAHA

Why can't you all be friends?

>N-NOT MUH EAST ASIAN CUTIE WAIFUS SO NOT ASIA

Try looking at a map next time fellow burger

We kinda hate indians because most of their settlers here are loan sharks (search 5-6).

Also, strayans are honorary aseans.

>pakis hate South Koreans almost as much as poo-in-loo.

never

You're not even trying.

Japs have apologized over & over about the war crimes but every single time the chinks & gooks awlays go "Aplology not sincere enough, give us more money!"

My Korean friend calls Southeast Asians "junglegooks" and talks about them like they're primitive niggers.

ur ID says "pizza die"

It goes both ways.

Japan has been the go to imperial scapegoat for china for the last century.

eh, close enough.

Nobody knows a damm thing about Guam. I think they're like Hawaians. But fatter.

After the Vietnam War with America, China tried to invade vietnam.

Japan thinks you're a bunch of criminal monkeys. But lots of fun at parties.

See also Captain Tsubasa's seasons with Juventus and Michiko & Hatchin.

Japan loves to copy the fuck out of shit. And they decided that the one thing worth copying from brazil, was the music.

Vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=AQMgXPFzdg8

Pakistan is one of North Korea's only allies.

S.E. asia. Malaysia or Thailand would be my bet.

why do poos hate gooks?

Alright. First, the richest chinese learned FROM the brits. Now imagine that, and then have a country where it's not about the rule of law, but about getting away with as much shit as humanly possible.

Oh, and they're also all new rich. so there's no stabilizing influence or models of ettiquite in the nobility in china.

Why IS Australia on this list exactly? And why do the Chinese seem to love Canada and Australia so much?

What's not to love?

It's about international relations. Australia is a major power in the area.

>Chinese seem to love Canada and Australia so much?
For all the bitching about colonialization, Hong Kong is a great success story for China, so the anglosphere gets some extra aura from that.

China also likes white people.

Stay in school.

Somebody pls answer

>Like why does Pakistan hate South Korea even more than they dislike India? I would have assumed pakis would barely know where South Korea lies on a map, which would give a skeptical indifference score in the 40s-50s (like Indonesia rating South Korea or India rating Japan), not 15.

Canada and Australia probably have cheaper investor visas than the US.

This. No one I know in real life has ever even mentioned South Korea in a conversation. Why would any h8 them ?

>Us
>Being more favorable to China

In 2010-2013 maybe but recent years has shown that we actually hated chink because they think they're hot shit while they're a paper tiger

most asians dont hate other asians and dont think about them much. dont extrapolate from this graph too much.

I'm pretty sure you guys really DO hate the Japs though right?

>9gag watermark

It's Oceania you moron, though it was wrong to use Asian in this context.