So Sup Forums thinks women belong in the kitchen taking care of kids, household etc...

So Sup Forums thinks women belong in the kitchen taking care of kids, household etc. The problem is - all the chores can be done in less than 3-4 hours , max 5. So what are women supposed to do in the remaining 10 hours of day?

>So what are women supposed to do in the remaining 10 hours of day?
Watching the fucking kids; teaching them to read and write and their numbers

taking care of kids is a full time job, not a chore... Also you realise that feminism was a scam to double the workforce and make (((them))) richer.

Are you really sure it's clean? Really really sure? Go back and check again.

They spend time with the milkman, then the mailman and finally the delivery guy.

Viciously succ me

And the delivery guy of the mailman's kid.

What about taking care of their own body and spirituality? Or gaining knowledge, reading books about history, philosophy etc. I think it is very important and many women neglect it.

If the woman isn't a completely selfish libtard then all of that stuff naturally follows while she's taking care of the kids. If you disagree, you're a cuck.

Meditate on the nature and utility of silence.

Freelance? Work from home?

I don't know man..all i see are trophy wives with zero intelligence with whom you can't talk about serious issues, uneducated fools. All they know is how to build their ass, but when it comes to frying an egg or having a conversation regarding politics or history, they are total noobs.

Trophy wives are sluts who go with rich men.

The truth is, the strong women are the ones who dedicate themselves to their men out of love and respect.

lol You've clearly never tried raising kids full time.

true, women should be able to cook

>having a conversation regarding politics or history, they are total noobs.

that doesn't matter, this is what male friends are for, a woman is very rarely going to be able to discuss intellectual topics on the same level as a man, they're simply not logical enough.

I stay at home. The job is easy, and my bf is aware of this. I don't want to be a disappointment so I occupy any extra time I have left with making him baked goods and taking care of the garden. He shouldn't have to do anything when he gets off work and it is my duty to make sure of that.

ok but i don't want some bitch who only talks about celebrity gossip, makeup, clothes and doesn't give a shit what's going on in this world

train her body for pleasing

Why the fuck would you want to talk about philosophy or politics with women?

Fuck off liberal scum

>idiots spend all day/night staring at internet
Wut she suppose to do guiz?
Check mate

I though Facebook was bad, but on /pol I have to read the thoughts of 10 year olds.

Constructive things that have nothing to do with penis.

Heres a tip youngster have your sons dirty up the house all the time so your wife has a never ending workload.

Don't I know it. I'm basically a stay-at-home dog Dad, but weren't still just engaged. It's fucking heaven. I should be so lucky to not have to be looking for work, but I am. Wish I didn't have to.

Women are spoiled fucking brats that want what they can't have just because they're told they won't want it.

And this question is comming from my countryman. I cannot believe. If you want to keep her entertained don buy a dishwasher, dont buy washing machine, dont buy vacuum cleaner. Options are endless...

>The problem is - all the chores can be done in less than 3-4 hours , max 5. So what are women supposed to do in the remaining 10 hours of day?
Blowjob training what the fuck do you expect?
Women are not into history or philosophy in the slightest. Only nice beta guys actually want a fucking discussion with a woman of that nature.

Women do not do that. They don't care, nor should they.

Then you should know what a shithole our country is where people can't survive from one partner's paycheck most of the time.

why does your whole day have to be filled with back breaking labor? let the woman take care of the kids and the home, and with the time left over how about she relaxes and enjoys time with her family? or do you want your woman to look like a shriveled up prune by the time she's 45?

My sister is obsessed with history and philosophy likes to talk to me about that. She also likes to be informed in the world where everyone is ignorant and doesn't believe what media tells her.

Yeah.

What is wrong with her not having to do work every minute of the day?

Anyway the 3-4 hours chore scenario that OP paints is total bullshit though. It takes alot more than that to keep a house with children and man

Maybe you re poor performer. I'm traditional. My wife is a housewife, and i'' busiting my back to provide for my family. She is providing to the familiy in a different way, nevertheless not a less important way

And the empowerment she'll feel working in that cubicle for the rest of her life will know no bounds ;^)

Learn useful skills like sword swallowing.

No wonder you don't have a girlfriend, Sup Forums. Maybe if you were more educated then you'd have an intellectual discussion with a real woman and your sister's dumb Barbie doll.

Exercise for their men and keep the children active and not fat either.

Women in the workplace make the work place fucking awful. I won't get a promotion because it's a dumb bitch female making the hiring decisions.

She stays in the fucking house and keeps her dumb mouth shut.

So you want a boyfriend?

Women shouldn't have interests. It just opens up a rabbit hole of bullshit

True, but aside of politics or economics there are plenty of other non-mint matters to discuss

You are like my father then. But not everyone is lucky enough to earn enough to provide for family. I haven't had a stable job in 3 years. And don't pretend our country is perfect when it comes to employment because that's dillusional.

I advise any sane male make his gf have a hobby. Set her up with one she can do at home. Otherwise talking to you will be her hobby and that gets old very fast. Also find her a female friend, or encourage a friendship you approve of, to vent her womanly feelings. Otherwise she will find her own friends, and you don't want that.

>She also likes to be informed in the world where everyone is ignorant and doesn't believe what media tells her.
Not believing what the media tells her? how amazing your sister is so special even when nowadays public trust of the media is in the shits.
>Maybe if you were more educated then you'd have an intellectual discussion with a real woman
Women are not intellectual by nature since their one job is having kids. Women do not need to do anything in life but have kids and then their goal in life is accomplished and society congratulates them for it even if they are single mothers raising criminal kids.

I want someone like my sister. I went out a couple of times with her and her bf, it was nice to see a couple who has deep conversations on daily basis and they are very respectful to each other, unlike Sup Forums, mgtow, liberals or feminists. But, the point is, they think the same about all issues in the world, and i know her since she was born and i can tell those are her own opinions.

she will be busy teaching our nordic children of course

raise children, look good

I do not think a woman's place is just the kitchen.

My house has several other rooms that require cleaning, too.

Teaching the Kids how to be good adults ?
Teach them the skills they Need for life ?
Do you even have to ask

+ this

She should be working on an appropriate hobby like embroidery

>What a triggered fatty would say.
Wow. Really got my noodles brewing here.

but you gotta admit most of them cant cook for shit

Okay smartasses so what if the husband dies? What can an uneducated mother with let say two kids do to make some money for themselves.

You conservashits aren't any better than libtards.

Sup Forums confirmed living in a bubble. my ex is the one who redpilled me on the holocaust and a few other topics. stop assuming basic bitches are the entire female population. it's the same thing as saying all millennial guys are feminist cucks.

Real home economics for a family of 3 or 4 can easily take more than 8 hours in a day.

If you're putting your family on single income, your effectively riding yourself of the option to just grab a to go order from a near by restaurant. Truly cooking and cleaning 2 meals is at the very least 1 hour pure labor spaced out by waiting and eating.

As a bachelor or dual income household picking up groceries is pretty easy, you don't have to worry too much about price within reason. In a single income family there is a genuine need to cut costs at every corner, I'm talking using actual measurements and careful consideration of use.

Void you breeze through a stay at home mothers chores in 30 mins without killing the kids? Sure
Would you be doing a quality job?
Nope.

Honestly I've had a live in girlfriend go a while between jobs and i kept her fairly busy alot of the time sending her to business i couldn't get to during the day because i was getting hammered at the office.

Most of the fatties can't either.

That 1950s pinup broad taking the cookies out of the oven as her husband pulls up into the driveway...

She's a fucking unicorn.

Getting ripped.

My friend married this slav lady, when she's not pumping out kids and raising them, she's working out and getting swole. She's fucking huge and has the size profile of an actual bear.

The husband doesn't die in this scenario because the Jewish conspiracy to hold white man down is fixed.

>1 post
It's official folks.
We're being raided by
/r/UsedTamponsForSale/

>noobs

being in work

but those are female things user and it has a certain charm to it
you dont have to listen to it per se,just act interested the same way she pretends to care about what you did at work or whatever home improvement project you work on
and then she rubs feet or makes dinner or you have sex
its simple and nice

Sit on facebook and look for ex boyfriends to fuck while your dumb ass is at work.

>a fucking leaf
discarded
hating/not respecting women is the ultimate blue-pill.
a functional family requires both parents having the tools to properly raise and educate their kids.

What do your wife do as a house wife?

Nothing stops you from fucking your sister you know

What sector do you work in?

Often the husband dying in a modern two income family will have just as devastating an effect. A traditional family would have been surrounded by family, community, church etc for support if a tragedy such as that occurred. Also the women would obviously remarry. Not saying it's a perfect system or anything but it worked better than now in lots of ways.

Things a wife should do
>raise children
>manage household affairs
>pursue reading on philosophy, religion, science, etc.
>pursue art, music, etc.
>pursue physical fitness

Things a wife should not do
>cook
>clean

Traditional family values are very important. Traditional families have servants for menial labor. A wife is not a servant.

Oh it's one of these threads again.... the male betas of Sup Forums sit around in their filthy rooms living with their parents and complain about women.

All these generalisations made show you people have no interaction with females at all.

You have all these demands for women but do not act like you are earning a decent salary and have all the qualities of a real man who will be able to be a role model for his children.

Croatia user, please don't take advice about females from Sup Forums. They've proved time and time again that they know absolutely nothing.

There are many many women who are not into such things and whom you can have a decent intellectual conversation with. If you work on yourself and be the best you can be, you can expect the same.

I suggest everyone reads "The Manipulated Man" by Esther Vilar, you can find a pdf version by googling around. It's been a while since I've read it but at one point she specifically talks about how women do nothing with all the free time they have on their hands when they're married.

>hurr I use their lingo incorrectly, they totally won't tell I'm an outsider.

I respect women. I don't rape women. If I get a female delivery driver when I order pizza, I give her the exact same tip I would give a male driver.

But the reality is men and women are wired differently. Women can't fathom the level of self-sacrifice required to run a civilized society.

but i don't want to listen, i have my high standards she must meet. Female things are shit, there is no 'charm' to it. The charm is in sitting below the sky full of stars and talking about meaning of life..
.no ex bfs allowed, she must be a virgin

>taking care of kids

One of the most important and enjoyable things a person can do and something women have turned their backs on..

I don't disagree woth you, but
>just be yourself and do the best you can!
That's the most shitty non-advice to give

i hope you are being ironic here.

>Also the women would obviously remarry
cuck detected

>sitting below the stars and talking about the meaning of life
Damn you sound like a nu-male cuck

i finished school for car-mechanic but i do whatever they offer me, i mostly work in stocks for some companies

>women belong in the kitchen
> household etc.

Lived with women for decades. Never knew one that gave a fuck about much more than shoes, being bone idle, self image, jealousy of peers and getting money. Above all rationalizing their hormonal mood swings.

A good dog is worth more than two modern womem

Can confirm, as a house husband, shitloads of free-time (and my wife does all the cleaning)
Women had it so good and have pissed it away

>A good dog is worth more than two modern womem
But how will you have a threesome with one dog?

Kegels, mostly.

It's the best advice. Also I didn't say 'just be yourself'. I said work on yourself. Everyday improving. Everyday striving for more out of yourself. Even if it's little things at a time. Improving ALL areas of your life. Mind, body, spirituality, hobbies, work etc.

I can bet more than half of the people in this thread whinging about females are most likely lacking in a lot of areas. If you're not a quality male, how would you expect to attract a quality female?

In the old days, the women had social life with their neighbors.

Nowadays, a woman can just exercise or browse the internet and talk to her friends. Like these cunts already do but not full time.

>>A good dog is worth more than two modern womem
>But how will you have a threesome with one dog?

S is not as important as you think unless it makes children and I'm 100% certain I've fucked more pussy in more ways over more years than 99.9999999999999% of pol posters have.

>grocery/shopping
>house cleaning / laundry
>cooking
>taking care of the kids aka taking them to schools / sports practices / event, hw etc
>taking care of themselves, physically (working out) or mentally (reading)

24 hours will not be enough. If they really stay home and take care of the kids, they pretty much earn the salary of a daycare person / tutor bc the family has to pay as much to have their kids looked after anyway. It wasnt broken until (((they))) fix it.

You move to Canada. Woof

Women don;t ave friends.

They ave peer groups where they fight to be head cow and are perpetually jealous of each other and manipulate each other. Men and children ave friends. Women don't until they are over 50.

>hurr I use their lingo incorrectly, they totally won't tell I'm an outsider.
You probably don't even remember pre-captcha days. Not everyone who uses different words to you is an outsider.

>But the reality is men and women are wired differently.
Never said they aren't, but being wired differently doesn't mean they don't have the capacity for intelligence. The post I was replying to in the first place was literally saying all women are dumb trophy wives with zero intelligence who can't hold a conversation about politics or history.
That's objectively not true. There are plenty of red pilled women, it's just that most of Sup Forums has never spoken to a woman outside of social media in order to find them.

TL;DR leaf once again proving they're blue pilled genetically

Spoken like a virgin.

>le dog meme.
The supreme court of Canada ruling doesn't legalize bestiality in any capacity.

It just states that only penetrative sex with an animal falls under the umbrella of a bestiality charge but all other sexual contact with an animal falls under the general charge of "sexual exploitation" as sexual contact with an animal is considered exploitative by nature.

Whereas Bestiality is legal in several US states, and only a Misdemeanor in many others.

So go fuck yourself.

Every women has over 200 friends on shitbook. They really don't lack people to talk with.

Factually wrong. It's in Russian history that women should have 3-6 women groups where they had to learn how to sew, teach each other woman things. In some form it exists today too

the kitchen is a noble profession

>he thinks facebook "friends" are actual friends
Chile, I..

Don't listen to the paddy, he's clearly describing a specific type of women that most likely appear on Geordie Shore on The Only Way Is Essex.

Please get out of your lower income nightmare and go experience life elsewhere, maybe in continental Europe where the women are much different.

>he thinks women care about "actual" friends
Women are hollow humans.

>Never said they aren't, but being wired differently doesn't mean they don't have the capacity for intelligence.

Depends what you call intelligence.

< The post I was replying to in the first place was literally saying all women are dumb trophy wives with zero intelligence who can't hold a conversation about politics or history.

Indeed they just don't care about it beyond a peer group. They don't really 'believe' in anything unless their peers do.

>That's objectively not true. There are plenty of red pilled women

Hah. Women care about shoes, money, not working and fucking over other women/perceived status in female peer groups.

>it's just that most of Sup Forums has never spoken to >a woman outside of social media in order to >find them.

Wrong

How was it fixed?

Squats and the treadmill.
Baking? Read a book?
Come on user. They can fill in that time.

Paddy you're so fucking delusional.

What?