You cant really debate this one pol

You cant really debate this one pol...

Other urls found in this thread:

ojjpac.org/memorial.asp
latimes.com/local/la-me-mexico-drug-war14-2009aug14-story.html
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How many low skilled workers can't get jobs because illegals are hired at 3 USD and hour?

how many smart niggerposts do you see on twitter?

the number is 0

So tell me, who carried out that attack in Nice last summer?

reread the post...Says the US...

bump

>conflating illegal mexicans with refugees and muslim immigrants to set up a strawman

clever

How many murders/rapes have happened in the US due to illegal immigrants?

Sure I can.

ojjpac.org/memorial.asp

What about just regular crime?

lmao stop producing unskilled white trash then

He's right, you should stop legal immigration from high risk countries as well.
Wait...

>being this dense

*cough Cough* san bernardino

Did you know that over half the country has a system in place for Hispanic victims of crimes but still classify Hispanic perpetrators of those crimes as Caucasian?

>anglo reading comprehension

Without unskilled white trash you have to import shitskins to do the dirty work

They were legal residents.

source?

As dense as a forest of Muslim cocks in Cologne

He answerd the question, what debate?

latimes.com/local/la-me-mexico-drug-war14-2009aug14-story.html

>stop breeding

Lmao germans ladies and gentlemen

When will niggers start reading the paper instead of watching basketball and reality tv?
Spics are responsible for an unprecedented epidemic of violence against Americans.
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign

Point in immigration bans and deportations is not just controlling terrorism, but keeping the country homogenous. This makes democratic problem solving a lot easier, since the values tend to be more similar and people agree on core issues. It also increases the trust within the society, lowers crime rate and creates solidarity between similar people.

This logic is trash
>see people killed in Europe by immigrants
>want to bring immigrants to the US thinking that for some reason they will act differently

Also
>Commercial Truck Captcha

Get fucked op you nigger loving faggot

by regular crime do you mean drug dealing, drug smuggling, rape, murder, DUI caused crashes resulting in death, identity theft, auto theft, robbery....things like that?

He is right.

Undocumented immigrants = Undocumented attack.

All the bad guys stay in Mexico anyways... and the good ones are trying to escape to America for a new life... #FACTS

the sad truth is that if the illegal immigrants were white none of you would have a problem with them but because they don't speak your language and are a different color you racists are irrationally scared of them

yes and if there were more illegals trump could pull production from china and bring it back in the states without raising the cost a lot. there would effectively be a slave class.

Why all this sympathy for native retards? These fumb fucks had the benefit of a 1st world education, 10+ years of schooling, well over $100,000 in taxpayer investment and yet still did not learn any skills that would elevate them so they were not competing with 3rd worlders? I mean, the 3rd world immigrants had maybe a couple years of schooling and english is their second language if they speak it all. I'm supposed to cry a river for these folks? maybe they can get their shit together and offer society a skill or some ability to use their brain rather than be mindless drones

Wrong, I hate any human being that follows Islam no matter their skin color.

he asked a question then gave his point of view

What about savage rape/murders? I'm pretty sure many white women were begging for their lives in sheer terror while the oogaboogas were thrusting in and out.

then why are illegal immigrants lumping themselves in with muslims

How many terrorist attacks have hapened in France due to illegal immigration ???

The numb ... Oh wait !

Not everyone can do highly skilled labour. There's this thing called the IQ distribution, which you're clearly on the far left of.

This. Islam is incompatible with Western culture

>If you aren't committing terrorist attacks, you can break the law!
That guy and his "arguement" can eat shit

Why are we comparing illegal immigrants to terrorist attacks? They are two different topics. What next? How many trees have killed people with cars?