>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=it7sN2jqpNs&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=W7bfhzqspKc&t=580s
youtube.com/watch?v=9BVghzF1DNk
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/02/10/ninth-circuit-court-now-demands-it-be-protected-from-itself/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Awoo

Russians arent white

>there's no such thing as white genocide

TRUMP'S NEW EO:

>We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government.
>In light of recent violation of the separation clause and direct usurpation of Executive Authority, I declare the Judicial branch to be in breach of their duties.
>This order creates a new task force; "The Lion Guard" which shall be a division of the "American Desk", a department tasked with upholding federal law against the Judicary unconstitutionally intervening.
>Any Judicial member found violating the separation clause is declared a hostile actor and a traitor to the Republic.

How do you respond?

For a second I thought this was a ponified awoo. My brain hurts

ELECTROCUTION, FIRING SQUADS, AND GAS CHAMBERS?

Which one of your guys did this?

>Responding to larpers and shills

I hope a pack of wild niggers rapes you newfags, desu.

5th for FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Pot calling the kettle black.

Reminder that Trump will never be able to ban entry again:

>§ 1182

Passed in 1952. Effectively repealed by § 1152 in 1965.

(a) Per country level
(1) Nondiscrimination
(A) Except as specifically provided in paragraph (2) and in sections 1101(a)(27), 1151(b)(2)(A)(i), and 1153 of this title, no person shall receive any preference or priority or be discriminated against in the issuance of an immigrant visa because of the person’s race, sex, nationality, place of birth, or place of residence.

The current law is very clear. As to why you are posting the old law which is no longer in use I have no idea. The Supreme Court cases you are referring to have nothing to do with a country ban and were set against the background of law which no longer exists.

If that were true liberals wouldnt be calling for war with russia. Since liberals are allowed to hate Russians it means they are in fact white.

Isn't every Trump General a wolf girl thread though?

we're not gonna pay for that FUCKEN wall

>Colonies

>Goldstein

[Audible Hnnngggg]

Daily Reminder Piers Morgan is a flaming faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=it7sN2jqpNs&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=W7bfhzqspKc&t=580s

I've only seen one ponified awoo (won't repost it thou) ;_;

>(((Goldstein)))

Why do I even bother checking for the author?

IT'S ALWAYS A FUCKING JEW!

I swear to god, don't even fucking talk to that moron larper.

Is he our guy?

because this express right of the president is outlined in the constitution. Constitutional authority trumps any law passed by congress.

Mississippi here. You're welcome. Maybe now we can clean up Jackson.

Looks like the MSM woke up to the ICE raids finally. Was Trump just distracting them with the travel ban stuff?

Who

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Depends on a bloodline.

You're wrong read my post again

I hope you know you are talking to a larper or a shill.

>do not have criminal records
>illegal immigrants
only one of these things is correct

Are all those arrests for "people trafficking" to do with pedophiles or illegal immigrants. Or both?

/BXUQUhUq/

He was being a larper all last thread.

I think we just found our new Secretary of Defense

The guy that posted things less repulsive than this, I think.

It's pasta - this idiot has been posting the same shit in each ptg.

AAAWWWOOO~

good morning Sup Forums

>trump doing stuff for only 1 reason

Yes
1488D chess

STOP. BEING. RIGHT.

Is this even legal? He can't just deport someone can he?

that gif never bothers me because i know it was just expired

This man needs to be free so he may continue his great work.

I'm talking about the guy pretending to be some leftypol fuckface.

Anybody seen Matt Ryan? He's about 28-3.

>If you report crimes, criminals win

We need to get this man working with Electric Mike.

ebin :DDD

28 foot 3 inches?

Sounds like a big guy

Good Morning America

>we can't pick which god is the terrorist and which one is not
Holy fuck

>bad the god
>end terrorism

>ywn have a slave wifey
JUST

You guys can't refute it so you call me a LARPer

Don't post at me ever again, Argentina colony

Is it wrong that I prefer the American version of pizza Sup Forums?

They weren't doing this from the beginning. Its like they don't know how to take advantage of an idiotic system.

I always laugh at the gays fighting for putting their "rights" into law. When they've already had them. Power of Attorney and Legal Partnerships, are two of the oldest and most legislated legal tools. They are the basic foundations of Marriage as we know it.
All that needs to happen is drafting it up. And with online legal websites you can even have more flexibility than a typical marriage as fag relations are typically non-exclusive living arrangements.
Frankly I wish this was the default state for regular marriages as well. Two people come together and are forced to sit long and hard for 2-4 weeks and put that discussion in writing. That alone would solve so much of societies woes.
Its not much compared to a life together and you really ought to give it a good planning.

I swear even the blacks give more thought to marriage than liberals

Opinion on this bitch?

I can't believe these people. Yes, if you are screaming about your God as you kill people, its safe to say its religiously motivated. Do they really think that if someone shot up a bunch of muslims and beaners while saying "JESUS CHRIST NOT HEYSOOS OR ALLAH OK BRAISE GOD :DDDD" that he wouldn't be classified as Christian in some way?

Shit

Is Pmurt finished?

Awwww, they think they're not fake news

He got the advanced gestalt.

How did the Dream Act redefine the statutory definition of deportable without being challenged? Would you like the statutory language that was directly changed by the president? Trump was arguably excersizing executive discretion on the matter, there's not even a valid argument for the Dream Act. That type of activism from the courts is why the left has been losing their ass recently.

So basically...fuck off faggot, Obama over stepped the bounds and no one bitched. Now you wanna bitch about Trump? What Royal faggotry. It's alright though, the 9th circuit is notorious for having their opinions struck down unanimously- more than any other circuit.

More importantly, the 9th circuit is going to get cut down to size by the republicans, and there's nothing they can do about it. It will be a sweet day seeing the leftists favorite institution getting cut in half. They will be a dipshit circuit by the time it's all said and done.

KEK will CNN finally bend the knee?

autismo freakout extremo

Fork and knife is hands down the masterrace of pizza eating. You greasyhand niggers better stay away from my daughter.

whoa
an actually reasonable headline from CNN?
What's the catch?

>the one with the least approval is the Dakota Pipeline

kek

Liberals hate russia bcs muh gay and womyn rights.

Russians are slavs, who arent white

Russian Hacker here. Not gonna lie, we hacked the elections. But seriously, we can't let the media know it was us!

I've always thought if I had to be executed I would much prefer a firing squad or hanging over any of the modern methods.

Stop replying to shills.

Is there a translated verison of this?

>trump can actually read facts

>19 seconds
Pff, amateur.

youtube.com/watch?v=9BVghzF1DNk

(((Liberals))) hate russia because the protocols of the learned elders of zion was first published there.

Once you learn that the rest of the 20th century's machinations become clear.

She gets things wrong too often, I'm suspicious of her, but I don't hate her, she might just be settling in, but I would recommend keeping an eye on her.

A lot of people don't know what the army corp of engineers is or what the deal with the pipeline is. They are fucking stupid. It is by far the most efficient way to get the oil to market.

One of Trump's smartest moves was the hiring freeze.
>Obama era bureaucrats can't fill the offices with their cronies before they get fired
>Trump keeps the bureaucracy from ballooning, and it rewards faithful employees
>It helps in his commitment to reduce the federal government size

I'm sorry you don't understand how your own government operates. Maybe you should learn civics that 14 year olds understand better than you.

Case law is clear.

Trump cannot ban on nationality.

I hate italian version. Fuckers don't have any meat so they are using tomato and cheese in abhorrent amounts.

>pepsi

good morning love

Can ban anyone, at any moment, for any reason, for any amount of time. Immigrant or non-immigrant, visa holder or not.

>already 3 """""scandals"""""

People keep think pepsi is /our drink/ IT FUCKING ISN'T!

>youtube.com/watch?v=9BVghzF1DNk

That was fucking amazing A+.

You do know you are just pissing away your time talking to a retarded larping shill, right?

Ayo Russia knows where it's at

Trump doesn't even need to do that. The whole Executive Order thing was 4D chess anyway. Trump PLANNED to be sued:

1) Trump doesn't need XO to employ "travel ban", everything effected by "travel ban" can be done w/o ANY written XO, simply through president changing immigration/enforcement policy.
2) Trump makes "travel ban XO" MOSTLY for the PR effect: "look, I'm doing what I said"
3) Libs go apeshit over the totally bullshit "travel ban" XO that is 100% legal
4) Outcry over the XO FORCES into public consciousness the established law that allows president to control immigration
5) outcry over XO FORCES into public consciousness the fact that Obama and Jimmy carter have both halted immigration the past
6) attention on court case distracts attention away from every other policy trump had: tension with mexico, china, iran. The wall, ICE raids, all of the ink and TV time is sucked up in court battle.
7) Trump "loses" court battle after government's top two lawyers were 'mysteriously' called away.
8) as long as XO is tied up in court, Trump can keep pressure on the senate to get confirmations done and get to Gorsuch as fast as possible
9) as long as XO is tied up in court, Trump can hang any terrorist attack that happens in US around democrats' Necks like a noose.
10) XO being challenged in court when it is clearly 100% legal puts huge spotlight on the fact that judicial branch and specifically the 9th circuit is in desperate need for reform due to 'judicial activism' that was specifically exasperated by Harry Reid using 'nuclear option' to get unfit judges appointed w/o Republican approval.

Travel ban XO is greatest example of 4D chess yet.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/02/10/ninth-circuit-court-now-demands-it-be-protected-from-itself/

Nice death-ray, Glendon.

Wrong

Again.

>§ 1182

Passed in 1952. Effectively repealed by § 1152 in 1965.

(a) Per country level
(1) Nondiscrimination
(A) Except as specifically provided in paragraph (2) and in sections 1101(a)(27), 1151(b)(2)(A)(i), and 1153 of this title, no person shall receive any preference or priority or be discriminated against in the issuance of an immigrant visa because of the person’s race, sex, nationality, place of birth, or place of residence.

The current law is very clear.

but americans invented pizza

I think she's great.

Hope she works on the Midterms

Salsa on that painting?

This tbqh desu

You can't just ignore a law because it hurts your feelings

>try to advance the human race
>get jailed

>tfw still like pepsi even though the company is run by cucks
It's a tasty drink lads