Any Frenchman here? Please tell me about your presidential elections. How are Fillon, Macron and Le Pen doing...

Any Frenchman here? Please tell me about your presidential elections. How are Fillon, Macron and Le Pen doing? Who has the highest chances of winning and ruling France with iron but fair fist?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LieLBpy9qgU)]
youtube.com/watch?v=G2A-uxwQS-8)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping for great justice.

[desire to know more intensifies]

>this is what
a forced me looks like and noone likes it so
>STOP
>POSTING!!!! Idiots

Can someone give me a quick rundown on these 2?

Thank you for your input. Now leave your cuckshed, you've got a bull to prep.

Sure, here's a slow walkup.

>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

For all Bogda skeptics

>the phone call that saved America

Damn, what a rapid report!

Doesn't matter who wins, we all know who will be in charge

Here's another fast memo for you

>They invented post-anabelian froeboid geometrics, a complex field of mathematics which only they can comprehend fully
>In contact with aliens, we think it might be several species
>Have psychic powers, see this video (youtube.com/watch?v=LieLBpy9qgU)] and also this one at around 0:57 (youtube.com/watch?v=G2A-uxwQS-8)
>Said to be intimidating in private (not violent, this is false)
>Own castles, nuclear plants and mansions around the world
>Rothshields bow to the Bogdanoffs
>Learned fluent French in one week
>Own basically every DNA & genetic research facility on earth
>First designer babies will be Bogdanoff babies
>Rule France with an iron but fair fist
>Kept the electric car down for decades so they could release their own car based on string theory to the market
>Currently at war with Elon Musk because of this
>Sabotaged his spacex rocket because they will fund the first (the first official one - they've already been to Mars several times) manned flight to Mars in their own initiative in a few years
>The big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov.
>He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoffs destroyed the Soviet Union in a fit of rage
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be the first city)
>Own Nanabot R&D labs around the world
>You most likely have Bogdabots in your body right now
>Brothers have said to have IQs of 200, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Said to be involved in funding several zero energy research projects

i dont know, i dont care
if revolution or a chimpout happens over here, i'll learn about it from the chans
couldnt be less interested in french media or politics' anthill
it is largely irrelevant
now leaving the EU and toppling it entirely down is very critical and important
so if you have any plan on how to do that through the electoral process, you're welcome
because you must know the EU is designed to make the votes irrelevant
also the french are retarded, seriously
we have a bovine vaccine that other countries dont and it turns us into bovine cattle
everytime i went to or interacted with people from a northern country i found them surprisingly smarter than french people: belgians (ironically as they're our pun cows), germans, whoever

if you're murrikan, cherish and defend your constitution esp the first two amendments
you have no idea how retarded people are without freedom

The 5 Stages of the Bog Pill

? (Zeta) Phase lasts the first 20 minutes

Prickly sensation on skin
No Bogdanoff contact

? (Gamma) Phase lasts another 20 minutes

Become hypersensitive to sound
Start hearing Bogs, won't be able to comprehend
May be able to hear colors
Uncontrollable Shaking

? (Omega Phase)

Extreme pain
No movement
90% will drop out of this phase
May last 10 seconds to 15 minutes
In some extreme cases, Igor will appear but never Grishka
High chance of blackpilling at this stage

? Phase

Bogface
Ability to see anything
other universes
talk to aliens
addiction the bogposting
can last up to 6 weeks
must abandon your freinds and family

?̣̗̮̮̟̠̥͡?̶͙°̜͕̗́?̧̗̳̪̭̙?̭̣̟̹ͅ??͜?͙̹͍͇̲͙^̡̺̺͇̝̠ͅ?̵̬̣͚͉̟? ̦̻̟̀?̵̟?͓͚̞͚̀??̜̹̙̦?̥̦¯̬̪͉̬̪̞͟?̭̭͘`͙̟͇̜o̴?̭͙?̙͔̟̱̫̠?̜̲̗̮?̗͟?͔̣͘?̣̜͎̫̕?̱͈¯̦̰͚͈?͚͜k̝̲̩͈̦̠͙?͎̼̳̩̭́?̺̯̺͖̪̺?̡̳̻̘̻͉̗͎?̥̻̭?͖͍̥͇̙͡?̭̖͈͇̞´̴͓͈?͙̮͙?̮?̞¯̖̬̻͇̱̗ͅ?̺̝s̜͎̻͎̩͠?̛͈̳?̷͓̻̳̦̲̩?́?̨͎͚̭ͅ??̡̞̩̲͚̬ͅ?̜̪̹̭̝̮͡
̗̳͍̼w̱i̠͇͢l̢l ̫̲͈s͙͈̝̟̯͝ͅe͈͍͉̯̜̻͔e͚̫̟̦͉ a̡l͔̮͈̯̟i̩ͅen̼̜̳̫̖̦͚͘s̤͜ ̲̭ţ̫͚̱͖̦̲̦h̡͓͚̭̖à̙̰̙̣̗̤̺t͖̼͎͈̮̦ ̶͔͈̠̱̤̰̮ẉ͈̲i̻̙̹̖̦͔l̬̪̼̺̙ļ͓̭͓̮͚̤̹ ̪͖͍̝ͅte͖̜̩ş͙̘͖̺͚̟t̬̣͎̤͖͘ͅ ̼̖͈͘ͅm̤͓͝e͉̥̪n̶t̸͇a̝͔͖̮l͎̺͈̲ ̸̟̤̪̩̹̻̱c͔̠͓͖̫̭̗͘a̛͈͖̝͎p̵͇a̟̳̱̜͓͍c͖i̧̭t̕ͅy
͍̱̣̺̬̫͜a̫̝̩b̨͙̦̣̟̦l̼̺͚̳͉̟̕e̯ ̮͓̜͟t͓ơ͈̥̜̤ ̵̜̲̩͚̘͉s̵͎o̺̠͍̮͔ͅḻ͚̲̟͍v͞e͔ a͍n͚͇̰̜͚͖̝y̯̳͖ ̡͉̘̗͔q͕̠̕u̘ͅe̢̩̬̼͍̠s̱t̤̣̻ͅi̲̱̝ͅo̪̖̟̯͍̳̟n̙͙͎͚̺̰͚͡
̖̻͕̞̬͉͓͟

able to citrus-dick without pain

Theorized 6th bogstage

never been reached
immortality is granted
replace Igor

I knew it!

Holy shit that picture is absolutely terrifying. What do they know?

An easier question to answer is what don't they know?

Nobody can be certain about the true depth and breadth of their knowledge. However, it is safe to say they know a lot more more than any human being.

This.

>bognawoff

/teamigor/ or /teamgrichka/

Both

You are forgetting the third Bogdanoff, pic related

BIDF go pls

The interview that saved Europe.

If the bogs ran for French prez, would they win?

Without a doubt.

Pah! Running for office is for basic bitch Rothschilds, nay, the Bogdanoffs are smarter. They stay behind the scenes while they call the shots.