Greece to get F-35

It's official.There are going to be 20 jets for the beginning and more to come

ekathimerini.com/215986/article/ekathimerini/news/new-additions-and-upgrade-for-greek-air-force-fleet

Are F-35 any good?We are going to spent about 2 billion.Are we right about your super jets?Or we should have gone with the Russian PAK FA(T-50)

Redpill me on F-35 ameribros

Other urls found in this thread:

defensenews.com/articles/turkey-to-place-new-f-35-order
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Topkek. How do you plan to pay for it? Or is it aid?

>turkroaches on suicide watch

No one ever expected anyone to ever pay for an F-35

How the fucking shit is your broke ass nation gonna pay for this?

You're probably gonna have to suck our cock and let our military use your country for whatever reason we deem necessary.

>implying we dont spent eu's money to buy weapons

Likley we are going to pay it, however I think every Cent spend on this can't be wasted on invaders here. I'm fine with it.

F-35 is shit. F-22 is better.

T-50 is not ready - still waiting for new engines and radars.

we're part on the development program, they better get along with us or else..

>this

Our German friends already paid for over 400 brand new leopards and 8 submarines

howd you guys even get the $ to do this? like a couple years ago didnt you need countless bail outs because your economy was collapsing....

Haha turkey is going to get the worsed Vision possible, anything else they couldn't maintain. Implying the Usa will give a crap about what Turkey says.

40% of Indian kids are malnourished

I think only US has the right to operate F-22.

You need simple traps for your enemy not fighter jets.

Tip: Use shekels as bait.

>presuming i give a flying fuck about dirt-poor Mudslimes and Dalits

They're also not being made anymore so we're not getting rid of our limited stock. What are you guys planning on using all this equipment for?

Do you really need to ask?

MGGA?

Don't you have debts to pay?

They have serious trouble communicating with previous gen fighters.

t. Waveform engineer

Are you some rich indian that looks down on the vast slums from your skyscraper?

Megali idea?

t. larper

They have Link-16 capability to communicate with legacy a/c

A quick google search says they do have problems.

Why did you guys stop making them? Aren't they the number 1 fighter in the world?

>"Give us stuff too!" said the sick man

Maybe you can sell them to repay denbts.

Why do countries keep buying those junky overpriced kikeplanes?

Too expensive for the amount of competition. Maybe in a decade or two we'll bring them back and sell some to England or something

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>be bankrupt
>buy the most expensive military jet in the world

Kek typical welfare queen

T*rks are getting over 100

defensenews.com/articles/turkey-to-place-new-f-35-order

I'm pretty sure Bruxelles won't allow it, but it's not like if you give a shit about what they say anyway...
Also it's a shit that still doesn't fly, but once again it's not like if you care about this kind of detail...
Based Greeks.

f-35 is good. 15:1 killrate.

>not using the same amount of money to buy S-400 and equip every single islet with them and start killing flying t*rkroaches for shits and giggles

Fucking leftist cucks

>Are F-35 any good?

Yes. Although that question is two sided, because, yes, it is one hell of a plane, but no, their performance does not justify the amount of resources spent on such a less than amazing performance increase, which is where the arguments come in.

people were expecting to get a multirole fighter that could at least match the f-22, but instead its essentially a retuned f-22

kekked