Hmm he's right you know

Hmm he's right you know

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/01/20/trump-obama-meet-at-white-house.cnn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Explain

2 alpha 2 wait

Poo

It really does make you think when the Obamas care more about his wife than he does...

that's how you're supposed to treat a women kraut.
and she's from the balkans, shes used to being treated properly.

He obviously don't respect her much.

Do you have a girlfriend?

She won't fuck him any more (who can blame her), that's why he's so angry and frustrated all the time.

wheredoyouthinkyouare?.jpg

what else would you expect from a misogynistic piece of shit

Not an argument, I've been in a relationship for 4 years.

I honestly don't believe most of Sup Forums are virgins either, I'd say at least half are currently in a relationship.

>i cant stop thinking about Trump

Me either, such a qt3.14

Yeah. Maybe look at the whole video on your favourite source of misinformation (((cnn)))

edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/01/20/trump-obama-meet-at-white-house.cnn

lmao. i fucking bet you migrated over here from le donald.

>edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/01/20/trump-obama-meet-at-white-house.cnn
>linking cnn

TRAPS ARE GAY, JUST LIKE YOU!

Alpha as fuck. obama worships his tranny """wife's""" existence, melania is just another woman to Trump.

been here since before the flags m8

She clearly doesn't love or respect him, and is only with him for his wealth and power. Barron might not even be his.

>WOMEN ARE EQUAL TO MEN AND SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE MEN ARE!!

>OMG LOOK AT HOW HE DOESN'T TREAT THAT WOMAN LIKE A DELICATE SUPER SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, the idea of Melania being dominated and broken by Barack and Michelle is really hot even if I do hate niggers.

So now they're criticizing him for letting his wife be an independent woman who don't need no man?

He turns around and walks wigh her like 2 seconds later end of thread

I'm like this with my gf, because she spends most of the time trying to walk in front of me

never let them get the upper hand lads

they will have you with a dress on, doing the dishes in no time

True

Fake news

in the second picture he is walking to open the door and everyone goes in before him.
It's really good optics to usher everyone through the door. It shows you are directing everyone where to go.

Leaving her at the car doesn't really make sense and may have been an over excited mistake?
most likely there was a plan to some degree how this whole show would go down.

LE DOWNBOAT

This. His wife is more than capable of walking up some stairs by herself.

If you will notice, she usually walks 2 paces behind him. Former soviet woman knows her place.

In

>Melania gets out the other side of the car
>Trump should just awkwardly wait at the bottom of the steps after Obama has greeted him for her to walk around (takes 8 seconds)

literal fake news AGAIN

Loo