Britain couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Portugal in a week

>Britain couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Portugal in a week
TOP KEK PORTUGUESE PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Brits are ITCHING for a war with Portugal. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Portuguese soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Portuguese pig shit they see. When Britain's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Leave Portugal alone !!

should you be more worried about your own country?

>uk
>not shill

o k

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on a Taiwanese imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fucks, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

This could work out. See, OP is clearly a shill and Portugal is out greatest ally. So
>we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first
and then they'd get annihilated.

fuck off Portugal is our oldest ally.

Why would we do that? Portugal is and always has been our greatest ally.

inshal- I mean, right oh, chap!

What a mong

>Britposter trying to get other Brits to hate on Christian Portugal, their longtime ally
>Is probably a shitskin muzzo
>Should he kill himself? probably.
Very clever shitskin, but not clever enough.

> newfags

Silly

Do the poms still make ships that burst into flames when a french jet fly's by?

Take care not to bomb Lagos. It's 50% Britfags down here.

dont talk shit about our eternal ally, should march you through the channel tunnel and cave it in on your paki head

Franco tried to Invade Portugal and failed

>other mongrel races
So you?

Thankfully no, however we do build aircraft carriers we cant afford to fit cats to

does anyone have the image of the britwojak hugging the portguese pepe

thank you for proving my point.

Um, didn't the dutch take Sri Lanka and Taiwan from you?

I just want to say, I went to Portugal and it was lovely, the nicest place I've been in Europe, and I've been around.

?
pretty sure portugese are one of the your oldest allies

No European country ever possessed the whole of Taiwan. only just parts. and never portugal at all.

japan of course turned the whole island into a colony.

what did the dutch do?

Why in the world would the U.K. fight Portugal. Quick rundown, please.

is that because of maddie?

founded Denmark

citation needed

What did he mean by this?

Same here. Isn't the whole point of Portugal existing so we could have a proxy if Spain acts up?

Pretty much this. Makes no sense.

Nice attack subs you have there, shame if NONE of them work.