Daily reminder that Brazil still has a chance

Daily reminder that Brazil still has a chance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lAwSov4dU78
youtube.com/watch?v=UioudOtAsCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pro gun for citizens
>anti-bullshit politics
too good to win unfortunatly...brazil is beyond currupt

reminder that he wouldn't be able to do anything unless he dissolved the fucking congress

>implying
All is lost

Problem is the genetics. Brazil is already a mixed race country, which makes it impossible to improve it.

Who's the guy?

It's our far-right goyim: Pro-gun, roman catholic, nationalist, anti-commie and so on. But he's an israel cocksucker like trump.

And that chance isn't Bolsobunda you dumb swiss scum.

He is in favor of torturing and assassinating people without proofs. Too good, right?

I wont vote for him, since he is pro death penalty.

I remove all death penalty (also other stuff, like pro nsa spying, pro gun baning) candidates before searching about how they are and so who I am voting for

Reminder that we lost our best hope of making Brazil great (for once) because people thought he was funny.

>father died when he was 9 and he had to take care of his sick mother
>was a sergeant in the army
>had a degree in medicine (masters in cardiology), physics, math, sciences, literature and was very knowledgeable in the field of robotics, chemistry and philosophy
>constantly exposed both the left and the "right" (which in Brazil means it's center-left at best) on their bullshit
>was deeply against giving more power to the government and the globalist ideology
>was christian

Enéas was truly the brazilian Trump.

petista fodido negro de merda

> Waiting for the perfect candidate

>implying death penalty in brazil wouldnt be a good thing

Wouldn't that cull about 50% of the population on day 1?

50% of the prisoners
which would be fucking great because then we have more space to imprison more niggers

>implying death penalty in brazil wouldnt be a good thing

If anything, having death penalty in a corrupt goverment like ours would make death penalty worse

So podia ser preto nordestino de merda mesmo. Vai chupar o pau do Lula.

>then we have more space to imprison more niggers
Or you know, we could just build more prison, its not this hard.

We aren't talking about teaching kids, reducing criminality, solving hunger, making the world a better place, fighting cultural marxism or whateaver, JUST building a fucking building.

Trying to imagine if companies had this hard time to fucking build their buildings:

You try to buy some ipod and have to wait years because their factory is ultra small and they have a hard time to build a bigger one.

You go to disneyworld and the only park there is magic kingdom, epcot, animal kingdom, hollywood studios aren't there, because build buildings is a hard thing.

The only countries that would be allowed to be the host nation at olympic games, are the ones that already have all the needed buildings at the city that will be used to host it, because you know 4-8 years to build this stuff is not enough time.

The only hope of brazil is be nuked. Brazil is full of niggers. In brazil niggers have superpowers, they don't need to work and have special positions in the government (reparations). After all niggers still raping and killing, they live in favelas blaming white people. And whites still working to pay the reparations.

>Or you know, we could just build more prison, its not this hard.
Do it with your money, then. Because I sure as fuck don't want more taxes to build dindu housing. (inb4 >muh corruption, Brazil would be made of gold but muh corruption)
Companies build easily because their buildings are an investment, prisons however are an expense. Dumb monkey, try to think it through even a little.

>Death penalty in a corrupt goverment
>good thing

kys

Privatise Prisons and make them work as slaves. Withdraw the taxes, Problem solved!

Cleaning the South and Lebensrauning the North for resources is the only soution for Brazil

Hate to break it to you but Carl Sagan has been dead a long time

This. The food supply to prisons is already largely privatized, and was terribly inneficient and a easy way to defraud taxpayers via licitations of "quentinhas".
Privatize the whole system. have a minimum wage limit for state payed inmate and have them work for commissary stuff. Cut out the visitors bringin items for the inmates, will reduce contraband of non-authorized items to pratically zero.

Also: So much shilling in this thread.
Mortadelas mortadelando

>10% hwhyte
only if some miracle brings a successful secession and even then I seriously doubt that

I do hope Canada fails before Brazil because the impact would be much greater and more "surprising" for the general public

t. cuck commie

>not voting Bolsonaro
you double niggers, he is not perfect but literally evey other option is cancer, if you are so worried about him killing criminal niggers dor some reason, rest assured he wont get the necessary suport to change the constitution on such a critical point.

eu sei qual é a sua cor

Isn't he a globalist?

>A pão com mortadela has been deposited in your account

he's the only hope for Brasil

Well, I don't know about what he thinks of Soros and Co. Although he talked for a while about some mining rights on Brazil, with his opinion being, We should have access to 50% of the minerals extracted and also a kind of rent on the concession, as opposed of today mining concessions, with is basically a multinational company paying for the mining rights and geting all production. It's kind of a protecionist measure

Im not a pot smoker but I cant vote for a guy that really thinks marijuana ruins families

So much for your pure white country, right Ahmed Abdul?

It does

>Im not a pot smoker but
yep, that's how you spot one

Every other politician wants to sell every resourse we have, for some cash on the side, he seems to be one of the very few oposed to it

He fell for the Enéas meme. LOL

Bolsonaro used to be based but now he's a pussy.
youtube.com/watch?v=lAwSov4dU78

>There will never be a SoL anime about loli professor sagan talking about the universe and doing cute things.

>Implying pothead is as bad as a coke or crack addict

Of course I tried it but I dont like downers

It's just rhetoric.

but marijuana ruins families

MAKE BRAZIL GREAT AGAIN

let me guess
>pubes for beard
>Che t-shirt
>unemployed

He's right about the last one though.

not as bad but still bad

>just the last one
user please.

More right, so to speak.

it's a mental virus, I'd classify it as a disorder on par with homosexuality, drug abuse and other socially destructive phenomena
purging is the only cure, I'm afraid

>220 million people
>not a single politician to vote for
Maybe hell is an improvement.

reminder that brasil still has a future, unlike most yuronigger countries who willingly commit suicide

brasil is WHITE

Jesus. I'm just fucking tired of lula. Enough with this shit already. And I hope dilma dies of cancer.

fuck me we have no chance, everyone is a faggot
>muh weed
>muh didus will die
someone split this country up
FREE THE SOUTH
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>cancer itself dying of cancer
Not gonna happen.

>mfw people on Sup Forums honestly believe that Lula will be arrested or won't win the 2018 elections

youtube.com/watch?v=UioudOtAsCQ

Fix your damn country, don't elect another retard to do it for you.

Why do you support lula? Are you not getting enough money from bolsa familia?

Mais do mesmo.

he will die before it
KEK WILLS IT

What do fellow Brazilians think of Brazilians who escaped Brazil?

>be born in Switzerland.
>No Jus Soli citizenship, so don't get Swiss citizenship
>Parents are Brazilian though, I get Brazilian citizenship
>Move to USA, grow up most of my life their
>Suddenly move to Brazil for 2 years when 13.
>Culturally America, struggle to learn Portuguese, bullied a lot, sort of autistic but not really
>Move back to America, but damage done, now semi-robot.
>eventually gain American citizenship while still retaining Brazilian citizenship
>Also gain Swiss citizenship inherited from Father who applied for it
>Now have 3 nationalities, 1st language English with some broken Portuguese
>Basically not Brazilian at all, but still care about what happens in Brazil and still sort of identify with.

It's sort of a complex I have. I want to fight globalism, but I'm sort of a child of globalism. I also don't really fit in anywhere. Tell me your honestly thoughts, both American, Swiss and Brazilians, what do you think of me? Do you hate me, or just don't care?

Thanks

>Isn't he a globalist?
If there is someone that is not a globalist, its eneias and bolsonaro

Pegue a foda fora esquerdaopata de merda.
Pau no cu do cachaceiro e pau no cu da arrombada da dilma.

there is enough capacity for communist rides, shame there's no will to do so

because he literally made our country the 6th economy of the world while removing millions from misery. No one can deny that, he was even voted the greatest brazilian of all time back in the day

It's nice that you care about us.

As much as I like Bolsonaro and he would make a just goverment realistically he we'll be eaten alive by the leftist media just like any threatening non PT/PSDB candidate. His son would have a much better chance IMO.

just huehuehue with us and you are one of is :)

niggers deserve to live in misery, if they are to live at all

if you are not baiting you should actually kys
fucking nigger

>gibs me dat = removing millions from misery
>sub 100 IQ voted for him so he's great
Sasuga leftist moron.

In 2018 we need someone to make the bed for 2022 when DORIA GETS ELECTED.

Vocês estão satisfeitos com a retirada ilegal da Dilma? Só para refrescar a memória:

1- Dilma negou o limite da internet, Temer quis.
2- Dilma não vendeu a Petrobrás, temer e Serra ainda querem.
3- Contra a Dilma não ha acusações de corrupção, mas a lista do Temer é gigante.
4- Dilma não acabou com a aposentadoria, temer acabou.
5- Dilma nunca mencionou privatizar o SUS, Temer ainda vai fazer isso.
6- Temer acabou com o Ministério da Cultura e conclamou os ministérios com acusados da Lava Jato só pelo foro privilegiado.
7- Dilma deu mais autonomia à PF
8- Dilma concedeu os Royalities do Pré Sal à Educação, Temer tirou
9- Temer cortou investimentos em educação e literalmente acabou com a pesquisa científica brasileira.
10- Temer retirou o pacote anticorrupção que Dilma estava implantando.

Sem falar que o pais com o PT estava a caminho de se tornar primeiro mundo em 10-15 anos. Agora com esses corruptos coxinhas nem se save quando.

Uma pergunta: how black or brown are you brazillians on pol? Are you against blacks? What state are you from?

Reminder that the PT is paying people pães com mortadela to shill on the Internet :^)

PT was amazing, they literally spent fuckloads of money more that what they got from one of the countries that have biggest tax income.
We will pay for this shit for decades, AND YET EVERYTHING IS WORSE THAN BEFORES

t. Gaúcho Vargas de Prestes Rousseff

>problem is genetics
>sweden
cucks and sandniggers.

>Sem falar que o pais com o PT estava a caminho de se tornar primeiro mundo em 10-15 anos.
E então veio a crise e acabou com tudo né?

yeah, I mean no country can work with debt amirite hhahahaah, i mean it's not like japan got 200% debt to GDP rate

>t. brown fuck left on the garbage bin

you people are mentaly disabled its unbelievable

The only chance Brazil has at becoming a legitimate nation is if the south were to break off and form an ethnostate of White Brazilians.

this.

Fuck PT.

Santa Catarina reporting in. I cross the road when I see someone with a lot of melanine coming in my direction.

Its working fine isnt it?

São Paulo here
If Bolsonaro loses, I'll probably join the independence movement or move

Our biggest commies in history came from the south. Dont believe these fucks. They were butchered twice already for their commie ways.

yes it is

I'm mostly white, I think, and my father is half nigger. Nevertheless, I hate niggers more than anyone, from my experience. It is rare to find a nice black person.

From the South. Whiter than snow, blue eyes, light brown hair. Legit.

>DUDE LET'S HAVE MORE CRIMINAL WELFARE VACATION

Brilliant.

My Portagee is a little rusty, but doesn't BosoNaro mean "Black Scrotum?"

>PCC nation
Good luck.

You imbecile! He made the economy like that taking alway your future, do you really think that having the economy with fixed (growing) spending focused on a floating earning (petrol) was a good thing?
They made your standard of living be decided by how much a jews would pay for a barrel. And you think that was his magic 9 fingers?

KEK

>taking away our future
he literally left office with the country growing 7,5%

>Le Rio Grande do Sul is the only southern state

apart from those fags, the south is majoritarily conservative and rightwing.
With Paraná being a major conservative powerhouse, with Santa Catarina right behind it.

And yes, we are going to try separatism again, we're just waiting for that consitutional reform, meu amigo nordestino :^)

A fraud. How thw fuck are people so oblivious. We've in this bullshit for 10 years. Do people think this crisis came from heaven? How much delusional can one man be?

Explain to me how marijuana ruins families without using the money is going to criminals argument, brazilianons

From the south, white, green eyes. I dont mind blacks, favelados though are scum