Let me share with you a story about a special snowflake that got too big for his own good

Let me share with you a story about a special snowflake that got too big for his own good.

oh boy.....that's what he gets for letting everyone know his email.

>anti white show
>actually calling out specific races
hmm youre a special snowflake ;)))))
fuck off

Top kek

Doesn't wear a black mask and punch people, tries to have open dialogue, regular streams talking to protestors.
>snowflake
OP you are by far the biggest faggot.

That's pretty funny honestly

I don't know who he is, but even if eh was Trump himself he deserves this for being a moron and posting about it on a libshit social media site.

He's a alt right twitter personality. Makes some videos too. He's kinda weird and faggy but he names the Jew.

>2k17
>still pay to Jews for watching films online

Literally why?

This is actually pretty funny and well executed no matter what side you're on
Well played, you fucking faglords, this is the first and probably only time you get on our level

What should i use instead?

fuck all those "personalities", TRS makes funny podcasts but the rest of the alt-right and alt-lgiht scene is pretty much reiterating the same shit ad naseum

putlocker.is
fmovies.to

Torrents? Pirated films in VK? There're literally thousands sites with free shit.

Also:
>modern serials
>aren't degenerative

You better go lifting or running instead of watching this shit. Or at least watch real masterpieces of the past.

>I think Transformers Promotes Human Genocide, But I still Like It Because I Want To Fuck A Truck

kek

Meme is evolution of thought. They can only get better with time.

We don't realize it yet but Trolls rule the world. At the top of any social structure that wields power you will find a clutch of trolls, always.

The best trolls are so integrated it takes you years before you see it.

Putlocker is anus

This is all fake you dumb fuckers.

Fuck this guy.

I'm also being a little suspicious, because who the fuck would get rekt like that and post the screenshots of it for the world to see?
What is his endgame? What the fuck is his problem?

Today I will remind them

How does anyone know the show is "anti-white"?

your brain

>Nutfix

This.

Fuck the passive aggressive netflix homo who sent him that shit too, but only a retard would knowingly expose themselves like that on twatter.

Co-Producer/writer of the show on Nov 8 2016

I dont think he did it on purpose. He just forgot to black out his email.

>tfw you pitched an idea for Dear Black People but the owners of the show "Cops" sent you a Cease & Desist

Read books you stupid Cunt. Or lift weights.

If you really absolutely much watch shitty shit either pirate it or type into google "x free stream" thousands of sites with it for free. Now go kys

Does this mean that every movie with mel gibson in it is anti semitic?

It might satirize social justice warriors but it still upholds the following ideas and values:

> Social justice warriors are simply misguided youth but good
> White supremacy exists and its upheld in western countries
> White privilege exists
> Inter-racial relationships are good and enlightening

Just because it features some minor satire of simple caricatures it does not mean it doesn't promote cancerous ideas.
In fact, its more effective propaganda because of it.

Only libshits are allowed to have a public presence. Anyone who disagrees with them should have to slink around in the dark.

Who?

if he makes a movie called "Dear Jews" with a trailer like that let me know.

Is there a website or a software that does that automatically ?
Is it illegal ?

>victim blaming

doxxing earns a permaban
enjoy

Type his name onto Google, even other sites admit it was "somewhat" racist -- but no one really gives a shit, seeing that he still has his job. He doesn't seem Jewish, looks like he's just a nu-male.

yikes
learn how to use the internet you memelord cunt
DAILY REMINDER TO NEVER EVER SHARE THE EMAIL YOU USE FOR SOCIAL MEDIA THAT HAS PERSONAL PHOTOS OR INFO ON IT
DAILY REMINDER TO ALWAYS USE A SEPERATE EMAIL FOR TWITTER/TROLLING
DAILY REMINDER TO NEVER EVER LET SOMEONE PLUG ANYTHING INTO YOUR COMPUTER EVEN A PHONE
DAILY REMINDER TO INSTALL LIBREBOOT ON AN OLD THINKPAD
DAILY REMINDER TO USE LINUX
DAILY REMINDER TO SHY AWAY FROM THE BOTNET
DAILY REMINDER TO NEVER LET ANYONE KNOW WHAT YOUR USERNAMES ON ANY SITES ARE
DAILY REMINDER TO USE PRIVATE TRACKERS
DAILY REMINDER TO USE A VPN/VPS

kek one could only wish.
Also what Mel said wasn't even wrong. Obviously if we're talking about all of history, "most" wars is hyperbole, but Jews did cause a lot of wars.

>posting your email in a screenshot
lmao

first and only time sjws have done something right

>implying Baked Alaska didnt falseflag as he didnt think he got enough media exposure from his hwndu shilling

>HWNDU
urgh

>DAILY REMINDER TO USE PRIVATE TRACKERS

Wat dis?

A lot of statements about white privileges are mostly true, whites did fuck up and colonize Africa and the middle east and shit, leading to a significant lead that most white people participate in today, so whats your point?

Is it ok that whites did it because minorities were inferior? By that logic Jews controlling everything is ok because that obviously means they are just superior to whites.

Private torrent sites
>inb4 DUDE YOU HAVE TO PERMASEED THATS SO UNSAFE DUDE HOW THE FUCK DO I GET AN INVITE DUDE MUH RATIO DUDE MUH ELITISM
Look into it.

I thought someone exposed him as Jewish

The "lead" was already there because of ingenuity and superior culture which is why whites took over the world so easily. Africa actually benefited from colonialism, they'd be even further behind if it wasn't for it.

haven't I seen these exact twitter posts before, but posted by one of the show's writers?

Still fucking stupid.

If they had bothered to learn anything before Britain/france/etc... left then they would have had large amounts of infrastructure and technology that was basically top notch, instead they didn't learn anything and let all the tech/infrastructure fall to shit, leading to their respective nation's decline

If you are going to make an argument for white privilege using an incredible resource area populated by people completely unwilling to develop is not the way to go.

Also Jews don't control anything but some areas of finance and media. The fact they inspired a form subversive cultural programming doesn't put them in control of it. Considering the way its affecting their own people and their own nation.

>Mel Gibson

Love this guy

Spit coffee all over my computer screen.

123movies.to

Different regions have had different leads at different periods of time. Mongols, China, islam, all were superior than european culture at some point, difference was that their lead came at a time when their technology did not allow for empires to be as far reached as they were during the Europeans.

Also this argument doesn't at all counter the fact that by that logic whites should stfu and take it up the ass by jews, because if they are superior they deserve it.

>Africa actually benefited from colonialism, they'd be even further behind if it wasn't for it.

Certain parts maybe, but I don't Africa as a whole gained from colonialism.

>Also Jews don't control anything but some areas of finance and media. The fact they inspired a form subversive cultural programming doesn't put them in control of it. Considering the way its affecting their own people and their own nation.

I agree that Jews do not control that much, but they are still much more successfull than whites,look at university rations, lawyers, doctors, nobel prize winners. Jews are disproportionately represented because they are simply better than whites, and this is something that Sup Forums cannot accept, just like SJWS cannot accept that whites are better than other races. Its pretty hypocritical.

>If you are going to make an argument for white privilege using an incredible resource area populated by people completely unwilling to develop is not the way to go.

Saying that they were unwilling to develop is a stupid way to look at the world, there were a lot of factors that contribute to the development of nations and they do not simply boil down to "willingness".

>1488

kek

>doesn't seem jewish
>tweets "fuck white people", possibly one of the most staggeringly jewish things one could do outside of a synagogue
>tv writer

Nah bro doesn't seem very jewish

Yes, there is.

>Certain parts maybe, but I don't Africa as a whole gained from colonialism
TOP KEK

You think Jews are over-represented in academia simply because of ability? Really? It's nepotism

>Jews are better off than whites
FUCKIGN NEPOTISM
>Whites are better off than blacks
LOL WE ARE SO MUCH SMARTER THAN THEM.

This is how stupid you are. Thanks for confirming my statement about the average Sup Forums user being as retarded as the average SJW.

Popcorn time nigga

Short answer: yes

>snowflake

I am triggered.
What ugly racist word that is.

>left trying to coopt 'snowflake'
Worked well for pepe