This year when our proud nation is celebrating our 100 years of independency...

This year when our proud nation is celebrating our 100 years of independency, we are going to perform a nationwide genocide. Finland is going to be white again!

So interesting. Would one thread be enough for your unemployed drunk delusions?

>neet
>depressed
>only a burden to the society
>white

will i be spared?

I definitely hope so.

Russia will probably annex you soon. Don't think that Sweden will protect you, they can't even protect themselves from themselves.

How can I help? My ancestors helped Finns during the Winter War. Feel obligated to help

Yes. But only if you are willing to build a better world with us. It won't be easy.
Russia is our friend. We will work together if we have to.
You will be our allies in the war to come.

Kek approves

That picture is cool as fuck,and those digits....kek wills it DEUS VULT.

>Yes. But only if you are willing to build a better world with us. It won't be easy.
If you come to my door and offer me a job I might take it, otherwise cba

Russia may be your friend, but not the Russian government. Same anti-white shit, even more so than in Sweden. You have enough of Armenian scum in Helsinki, Russian government will try to bitch, when you go rogue on that human vermin

Good luck Finnbro

There's not much Russia wants out of Finland. Even if there was, they couldn't just roll in and annex us like they did in Ukraine, which is almost a non-country in the eyes of the international community.

>we are going to perform a nationwide genocide. Finland is going to be white again!
so you'll all kys except for the 5,000 swedes and norwegians living in finland...

Why perform a nation wide genocide?

why not perform a nation wide genocide?

What people would you be killing?

I would probably start with myself tbqh

um rude

...A white wasteland?

Hello jamal.

Getting nervous?

No boys.. why genocide? There's been too much genocide already..

They can stay, for now.
A white grove
The surest way