/cwg/ - Commonwealth General

This thread is for discussion between members of and loyalists to the British Commonwealth of Nations. See the OP for those who are welcome.

You can read about the Commonwealth here -en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_of_Nations

To begin this project, please talk about your country's politics below, so that we can all educate one another.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Russia as special guests. I think it's time to take back American from those traitors to the crown.

>talk about your country's politics
We basically do what the Americans do desu. "When America sneezes Canada catches a cold." Trudy is meeting the Trumpinator on Monday, that should be interesting. So far all that's really been said is we're getting our damn pipeline built, which everyone except the SJWs is happy about so that's a plus. However refugees already in the States have been bumrushing across our border because they think the RWDS are coming for them or something, so there's that.

All in all it's highly unlikely Canada will follow the populist uprising trend we're seeing around the West right now, things are too good here and we've had almost no attacks. The people are complacent and just want jobs.

You were/are a terrible parent. America threw a hissy fit and now look at us.
Degeneracy everywhere. The commonwealth failed. Sorry man

It's not Britain's fault. We're all afflicted by the same sickness.

Yes it is Britains fault. They left us to die now they need our help.
The sickness is american degeneracy that Britain could have cured back in the day when they actually had global power

Nah, America is no good for us.

Do the Conservatives have any chance? What about the Wild Rose movement?

I'd say the Conservatives have a solid shot at retaking government depending on who the leader is, they're going through a leadership race right now. The honeymoon phase for Trudeau seems to have ended and people are realizing he's done literally nothing for this country except be pretty and say nice things.

Wild Rose is a provincial party out of Alberta, I don't really know much about them desu.

>the sickness is American degeneracy
Dig deeper. And besides, Britain couldn't have stopped the Americans from becoming the global power they are even if they wanted to.

ABOLISH THE MONARCHY

HANG, DRAW, AND QUARTER QUEEN ELIZABETH II

Dig deeper? Just make your point next time. You dont believe britain could have taken america before they got out of control? I think they got apathetic and then it was too late

Difficulty for UK to establish presence and relations here: Non existent

Since we're going to be hailed as Asia's equivalent of Brazil, the ruling party is super desperate to improve the economy
So far he has spread his butthole wide open for China and praised Brexit multiple times, hoping to take the BWC
A (narrow) path for Malaysia to developed country status is to lead the Islamic world, which is currently in shambles since Turkey and Qatar decided to shoot themselves in the foot

American culture isn't even the problem. The problem is every Western country is entirely burnt out from two consecutive world wars. We wasted the best of our youth for two straight generations slaughtering each other and it was all for nothing. Combine that with our educational and political institutions completely infiltrated with Marxist scum, whether they realize it or not, and we've become a house built on a rotten foundation.

Yuri Bezmenov was right.

You said american culture isnt the problem and then listed all the problems of american culture. America shapes us and we are degenerate filthbags aswell.

Googling this yuri guy

faggots

Not sure where I listed even one aspect of American culture unless leftist infiltration is a hallmark of Americanism to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

Here's a shorter snippet of a much longer interview, I think there's a 5 minute clip out there that's even more succinct. Hear him out. It's quite easy to recognize everything he talks about in our society today.

Quite obviously, this guy will probably be tied to the word "conspiracy" on wikipedia or wherever, but make your own decision.

Wild rose is only in Alberta for right now.

Would love to see them expand to other provinces and eventually become a national party.

Meant to tag

Leftist infiltration is a hallmark of Americanism to me.
Thx for the link did a quick rundown on yuri fucking guy was spot on

Jordan Peterson from UofT is getting crucified right now for coming out on the same subject if you're interested in a more contemporary point of view.

I am thanks for the info.
Do you think the west can escape its indoctrination or are we brainwashed?

And why exactly are WE NOT SPECIAL GUEST YOU DUMB BONG CUNT

Cause youre busy waving a white flag.
Didnt think you would have time to be a special guest

We literally have to reset. I'm thankful in that recent events like Brexit and Trump's victory show that there are still a very significant portion of Western populations that haven't drank the kool-aid. We seem to be moving towards a point of intense ideological clashes though. The right is trying to win through legitimate, political avenues and the left is turning more and more violent in response, thinking they have the moral high ground. All they're doing is normalizing political violence and showing those on the right that legitimate means to power may not be their only option. Shits about to get real yo.

I don't know how you save the educational institutions though, short of defunding liberal arts programs and non-degrees like Gender Studies or Sociology. Likewise the demographic transition we face might mean it's already too late. Millions and millions of Hispanics and blacks in the United States for example, who only continue to vote Democrat and only continue to outbreed whites on a massive scale. We may have won a battle but in the long game we might have lost decades ago.

Who are the Conservative leadership candidates?

Let's hope for stronger ties between our nations. My father spent a lot of time in Malaysia, so maybe we can set up bases and trade with you.

They seem quite based.

Burmese citizen living abroad here. I wish our third world country was in the commonwealth...

Ya thats what i was afraid of and you just confirmed my fears. Our education is beyond saving and the media is a joke. We are being outbred on a massibe scale and soon our legitimate political avenues will cease to exist. Meanwhile the left is growing bigger and becoming more violent by the day. Shit did get real yo
How do we reset?

>How do we reset?
RWDS desu

Why isn't it? You were part of the Raj.

Kevin O'Leary is pretending to be Canadian Trump with no anti-immigration policy. Basically running on the "I am le clever businessman" platform. He doesn't speak French, which is huge here.

Maxime Bernier is the man with the highest funding, obviously speaks French, and seems to be the most sensible and widely appealing candidate. He'll probably win.

Kellie Leitch is full 1488 modo by Canadian standards, she won't win.

There are many others that are irrelevant.

And is it a straight vote by members of the party?

Keep the thread alive lads this is good discussion for once, I have to run errands.

our government is shit
it's still run by the military

Haha is that truly the only way?
There was a part of me that thought we could fix our country through political means but i was probably dreaming in
La la land. If SHTF how bad will it be?
Is this the globalists endgame?

Why are the Dutchlands welcome?

That's crap. Is there any chance of it happening?

Because I speak Dutch and love you guys.

I don't think they give a shit
Right now there's a pro-democracy movement going on and that's all they're focusing on

>not inviting your best buddy Texas
Is this the thanks we get for beating Mexico for you?

See you dont even know the political structure of your children.
You were an awful parent

Best state in the union
If cali cecedes will you btfo them?
Cause that would be awesome

>this kills the anglo

Hence why I'm asking for an explanation, you rude cunt.

>USA not invited
Lol fuck you

Danku voelt goed om geliefd te zijn.
Ik ga binnen een paar weken weer eens naar Engeland.
Het is alleen wel Londen dus hopelijk niet teveel paki's ofzo

If cali leaves Texas and the south takes control and there wouldn't be a democrat president for atleast 30 years.

I fuckin love you guys, long live the queen

Reverting to name calling..
Whos rude now faggot?
So you speak dutch eh?
Are you a true blood bong or one of those inbred mongols like the americans?
And learn politics sheesh...

>tfw free

Burger here. I wish for restoration of the Britbongerino Imperium, and with the queen unironically replacing Trump/president. Burger out.

Thats exactly what america needs.
Texas needs to take control of the union.
The yanks fucked up your union time to show them whos in charge

you'll be ours again soon enough

I love trump but seeing you guys as one of us again would be fantastic tbqh

That open invitation to join that we just wont take.

You are not one of us. You are an island full of former criminals who could not properly develop in a civilized society.

>Australia/NewZealand
You are the the mongrel child of Ireland's worst and a bunch of slightly more evolved brown people.

Decentralise

Britain falls Ireland falls with it.
Sinn fein is a joke

Go fuck yourself leaf, we're all in this together. do you want me to post the HDI again?

you'll have my respect when you bring back the jack.

That political party has never been elected in Ireland so I would have to agree with you there.

Hear, hear.

This is a british "it girl".

another photo

No we are not in this together and we never were.
I dont want your respect.
Your country will fall to the chinese and no ones going to help you.
Question is what are you going to do about it?

It by far had the most global influence in ireland. I was expecting bantz

No they dont. They are a joke in Ireland and they are a protest party in the UK.

Yes they do. They are as much of a joke as ireland is.
A potato is the biggest killer of the irish

>tfw leaf thinks niggers and spics have freedom

>killing the Irish
We were sent as slaves and soldiers to half the world and now populate those places.

They have the freedom to get your population BLACKED
Admit it your gene pool is forever tainted.
Oh ya Obama for 8?

>russia
>special guest
what

Ya bantz aside youre probably the toughest nation on earth cause youve known nothing but strife. But srsly when Britain goes down so will you. Sharia law is coming your way this time not the british

>Sharia law anywhere that paramilirary groups exist.
Na.

Ya
Millions of them
They picked you last. North america then europe then the brits then you. You will literally run out of bullets

> oh ya obama for 8?
t. nigger

Bantz?
Or are you black?
I actually dont know if the t. means im black or youre black

Fuck now that the other canadian user left i am carrying this thread. Sorry man im going to let it die now like the west

Hey niggas. What's up ?

Thanks for the special invite, lads

>RWDS reset confirmed

I think i might have gotten clickbaited a bit here

Why can't Canada play cricket even though it was a part of the common wealth

>Is this the globalists endgame?
The end game is destroying nationalism to clear the way for a global government in which we all live like serfs while the .0001% live like literal godkings. Elysium basically.

>26/32 counties

Kek truly is here

It's going to be both interesting and hilarious watching them sabotage Trump from the outside and blame it on the inside to demonize nationalism.

I'm still waiting for all these protests to get the Soros Special with anonymous snipers shooting at both sides indiscriminately to escalate the situation.

Democracy Spring?

They make me tacos and kebabs and rent my appartments.

We jew now.