When will Sup Forums turn against Trump? You know it will happen some day

When will Sup Forums turn against Trump? You know it will happen some day

In 4 years people will come to hate him, besides the retarded ass old people and some elitists who see him as a literal god

Unless you american are really that retarded

Never. Because he gets the left assblasted like nothing before.

>CTR thread hide and sage

basically this

I don't think that would happen unless it were revealed that he was a globalist pawn all along playing good cop while Hillary played bad cop. However there's too much to indicate that this is not the case.

Trump is a massive faggot but he's the first politician since hitler who actually do what he promised so i think Sup Forums would only be against him if he's too much in jewish hands (starting war with iran or something)

That's what I think too. As soon as he acts like any other neocon Sup Forums will drop him, maybe except for a few diehard redditors.

I just can't see a place like Sup Forums being positive about anyone forever.

>still masterbates to Hildawg
Wow really? You fuckers are obsessed. I guess that's how you justify the mess that is this 3 week old administration

The only policy I agree with is his protectionism, everything else is shit tier, like building up the military for instance. Build up to what exactly? The USA milliary already is the mightiest and most overfunded in the world and yet he want's more? Christ. That being said, I still like this man. He would need to start WW3 to make me resent him because he has done the world a great service for exposing the lefts hypocrisy for all eternity. SJWs are BTFO forever, and boy, does it feel good. Basically like said. I like Trump as a symbol.

Why worry about trump when you have a communistic, pseudo-totalitarian leader in your own backyard forcing millions and millions of rapists and murders into your country?

In about 2 years time, once the novelty that Trump is president has fully worn off. There will still be a few hardcore supporters around but not as many

he wants to fuck China over, this will require significant investment into the military

How exactly?

Why are you asking weekend Sup Forums this question? The place is filled with 16-18 year old edgelords fresh from r/the_donald. The only answer you'll get is "LE FUCK OFF CTR SHILL Sup Forums WAS ALWAYS CONSERVATIVE" as they try desperately to fit in.

Didn't r/t_d start out as a Sup Forums colony?

dunno, ask Mattis or someone, ese

When having fun is no longer allowed

When he fails to deliver, so by 2018. We'll still like him, but he'll fail due to being stabbed in the back by establishment Republicans.

Whether it was or it wasn't, it's been filled to the brim with cancerous memers, along the lines of r/Sup Forums. Now it's just a complete circlejerk which they are trying to convert Sup Forums into being as well.

>When will Sup Forums turn against Trump?
If he doesn't nuke Germany by March.

>getting invaded by your own colony
pottery.

As soon as they get old enough to develop their empathy centers. So never for autists and shut-ins. Then as old people they'll get senile and have nothing but fond memories for him again.

Many in Sup Forums were not happy that he didn't ban Saudi Arabia.

I used to have empathy, lost it trying to find my place in this cancerous world. Why should I care about other people if I'm disillusioned and my life is shit? I still have ethics, of course, but why should I give a shit about the pain and suffering of people I've never met?

I'm not saying empathy can't be damaging. Humans have the instinct to avoid other groups for a reason.
However, those with more empathy do tend to dislike self-serving leaders, or those leaders they percieve to be self-serving.
With a little more empathy, people on here might not so blindly follow Trump for his interests that don't overlap with their own. With even more empathy, they may grow to dislike everything he does.
Not to say Trump is our first self-serving leader. In fact, far from it. Obama was a shill for Citigroup. He is merely more open about his interests, and as a result less afraid to be aggressive in implementing them.
Take that how you will.

He is a meme president. Unless he causes a nuclear holocaust, Sup Forums will support him.