She said yes!!!

She said yes!!!

There was one condition though, I'm not allowed to visit Sup Forums anymore. Well, it was fun while it lasted, but now I have to focus on more important things in life such as the wedding, mortgage, debts, (my soon to be) wife's debts. I'm the luckiest man in the world!

Good bye

gr8 b8 m8

How much lube did it take to get that ring on her finger? I'm assuming a lot

Would pay anything to suck those fingers

wait as you get fat your knuckles become little bowls?

That looks more like an allergic reaction than anything else.

Whorish nails though

The second your knuckles go INWARD, should be the moment you lose your right to live.

That's the problem! Americans are just ALLERGIC TO HAMBURGERS!

happy for u bud!!!
still waiting for my gf to finally say yes... I have honestly lost count how many times I have popped the question now loool!
she says I don't have a stable enough income as it is (she's right!!)
gotta work harder. wish me luck =)

pic related my goddess of a gf

Her fingers look like they have those American cone shaped chips on them already.

get her heavily insured

kek

They're called Bugles, you peasant.

Actually I'm not even sure we have them anymore, I can't remember the last time I saw any of them.

These?

Omg I bet a handjob from that hamfist is like a a velvety hot dog!

>t.butthurt jelly autist that can't get a woman, so he has to construct ridiculous stawmans to delude himself to avoid having a mental breakdown and killing himself

u need a really big income if you have to feed that

Just cheap fastfood would be enough.

chickenheadhand

>le funnah b8 posts

kek

This is really how a lot of people think.

They're conditioned to think relationships should be defined based on what people popularly see them as. They sign up for a marriage contract, (without prenup, because that just means you're suspicious of her) ensuring that they waste more money down the road. They see it as "adult responsibilities".

Some of these adult responsibilities:

1. Listening to your wife and forbidding yourself from doing things simply because she disagress with it
2. Having children
3. Losing your independence
4. Wasting more money
5. Allowing her to sit at home, not making money, not doing anything but cook and clean (things you can do BETTER than her)
6. do this for the rest of your life

If people got married, with a prenup, and didn't conform to these ideas that really don't exist, you'd see happier couples.

>You die
>Wife is 60
>Loses her fucking mind because she never did anything but rely on you and cook and clean
>Her mind deteriorates in a nursing home

This shit happens.

And outside all of these similar events that happen throughout the country, there's a bunch of jews sitting on a pile of money ceremoniously rubbing their dry hands together.

>fast food
>cheap
When will this meme die?

>pretty face
>that body

It's like me looking at someone who's 90 and lying in bed with sores all over. I can't focus on the person, just the symptoms that scream "POSSIBLE DEATH".

She's going to die if she keeps this up. Fact. I'm not a psychic, this isn't a threat, this is just real life.

She'll have a heart attack in a decade.
She'll struggle to live the rest of her life.
She'll either die or by the time she's 60 she'll be unable to function.

Because she loves food so fucking much.

Isn't that fucking CRAZY?

>pretty face

Not really.

Aaaaand I just threw up. That biscuit didn't taste as good the second time round...

They still exist.

And they're disgusting. They're nothing like how you remembered them as a kid. You might still like them, if you like eating shitty generic corn chips based on brand loyalty and nostalgia and because it's cool to put on your fingers (nothing more American than that)

But Bugles is like most junk food, created by the kikes to fatten you up and dull your senses.

"Oh no", cried the little boy.
He ran. He ran as fast as he could.
He ran to his father. "Father, I SAW IT!"
"You saw what, son?" replied the father calmly.
"THE CLAW, THE CLAW OF THE SEMEN DEMON!"

lol, reminds me of a nightmare. I meet a woman from tinder. She's like 10 years younger than me, so I'm not very cautious. She sends me a pic of a boken nail, but refuses to send body pic.

Her hand is huge.

She's early 20s tho so how bad can it be? I show up at the bar and shes literally sitting across 3 bar stool just to keep her up. My arms are seven feet long middle-finger to middle-finger.

I swear I cannot get my arms around her. Get drunk, turn her down for sex and try to forget than horrible night.

Best wishes

how does a human hand get to this point
there are fucking knuckle dimples

May you have many white babies!!