Based Grandpa had a messeage for Trump, Pence, and Mattis while on his deathbed

Goddamnit , I haven't seen this video until right now. It's about 2 months old that shit has me by the feels. Even if it was already well-known. Can we have another moment to show respect? Even if nobody else joins me...

F

youtube.com/watch?v=vIWKU8qni8Q

he will be back

by the way. is this guy vietnam era vet? if he fought ww2 he woudl look much older i think.. in few years all 2 will pass away i think.

Either he had GOAT genes or yes he was a Vietnam/Korea vet

That guy told a Barrack supporter there's no way he's going to put a fucking nigger in the white house when one came to his house in 2007.

Looks like he could be a WW2 vet, actually. Maybe Korean war vet.

>GOAT genes
is this some anime reference?

Wtf? I love this grandpa now!

Well, every elder man deserves respect
But hey, Trump literally wants to continue the interventionists agenda and send Troops at Yemen/Syria or China.

to china?
did some world war broke recently that i missed?

How can you say something like that without providing the obligatory sauce?

GOAT means greatest of all time.

Lurk more.

GOAT = Greatest Of All Time
genes = genetics

He will protect the south sea at any cost.
So yes, military intervention is a possibility.

No, he's just a butthurt cunt. Trump will send troops to Mexico before he sends troops to China. He's trying to stabilize Syria. Israel and Saudi Arabia have been telling Obama to overthrow Assad for a while now, so it's quite an improvement.

That will be accomplished through force projection, not war. China can afford neither a military nor economic war right now. At most they will be petulant cunts and strengthen their alliance with Iran or encourage North Korea. The days of super powers fighting directly is gone, our economies are too intertwined.

We're building the wall Paco. There is no more discussion. If you're shithole country keeps acting up we're sending in the troops. You've been put on notice.

Old news lads
We made memes to memorialize him

>That will be accomplished through force projection, not war.
Isn't that literally the same thing Obama's DoD has been trying for the past ~2-3 years

He's been unsuccessful. China's economy is softening and we've got new leadership at the DoD. I feel optimistic about our odds now.

Obama was limped wristed and tried to project force
He also had a faggot SoD
Mattis will blow up some village as projection of force instead of threatening it.

Rest easy now, Devil Dog. Respect.

rest in piss gramps

It was fucking boring.
Thank you.

so was the history of your country

F

we need more based old people desu

At least my country have one, hurt burger

Hey, guys, found Muhammad.

F

Sleep well Based Grandpa.

>blind