Why do people refer to my country as "Germoney"?

Why do people refer to my country as "Germoney"?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Hark, Germany! Tis be the embodiment of all the intelligence lost from your people since the war that must not be named."

are these the remains of the notorious polish death camps?

they are jealous

Death: Look what a good boy you have been Hans, Look at all these European skulls.
Now let's promote having as few children as possible, while importing non-Europeans in the millions

Kanake can't hide his leech mentality

because we rich af

You went from being the largest obstacle to Jewish power to their biggest supporter.

Don't forget to vote for Schulz.

lipski cwel please. you brought more shame and suffer to Europe than Germany ever. That Poles are foreign to Europe degenerate race that first came up with idea to import mudshits and construct hundreds of mosques to them.
"According to some estimates, by 1590–1591 there were about 200,000-500,000 Lipka Tatars living in the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth and about 400 mosques serving them" FOUR HUNDRED MOSQUES. That's something.
>inb4 they wuz good boys, they wuz loyal. They were NOT:
Well, they did betray Poland. Not even once
1)1591: The rule of the fervent Catholic Sigismund III (1587–1632) and the Counter-Reformation movement brought a number of restrictions to the liberties granted to non-Catholics in Poland, the Lipkas amongst others. This led to a diplomatic intervention by Sultan Murad III with the Polish king in 1591 on the question of freedom of religious observance for the Lipkas. This was undertaken at the request of Polish Muslims who had accompanied the Polish King's envoy to Istanbul.
2)1672: This was the year of the Lipka Rebellion. As a reaction to restrictions on their religious freedoms and the erosion of their ancient rights and privileges, the Lipka Tatar regiments stationed in the Podolia region of south-east Poland abandoned the Commonwealth at the start of the late 17th century Polish–Ottoman Wars that were to last to end of the 17th century with the Treaty of Karlowitz in 1699.
3)The worst: in 1683 most of them fought for the Ottomans
STFU, lipka

And now Polish bitch Merkel(parents - Kazmierczak and Wojciechowski) does everything she can to fuck up Europe in unholy alliance with Italian cucks and Jews

Best goys are Britain, USA, France and Russia. 8million non whites in Britain, James. More than in Germany or Sweden. Highest rate of racemixing in the western world. 90+% of all adult negros in your country are in relationships with non-blacks, mostly white. More biracial children than any other western country.

G Money >>>> Doucheland

No we are the most cucked.

Brits are based.

Sacred land and reich of the germanic tribes

>>>/Brit/cuck

Report that cuck for VPN usage

God, the german tricolour is one of the most disgusting things i ever seen.

Imperial one is fine though.

because you have a lot of money ?

damn im gonna go take a rest all my brainpower worked to its max capacity to figure that one out

i hope this is true. desu ofc modern german women would prolly fuck an african once, but they dont marry them. their parents would prolly disinherit their daughters. we dont even have many africans here. i seriously have never seen a white and black couple in germany.

the other issue we have are the mudslimes. but guess what? they are super family oriented, being mudslime is super important and thus they only consider fuckin german sluts but would never ever end up in a a relationship with one.

race mixing is not a problem in germany at all. the problem is that girls wanna live a fullfilling working life until they realize in their 30s that they are old, single and still not payed much and get desperate. basically feminism.

nothing chancellor PETRY couldnt solve

Suka blyat please. Talking shit at people for building mosques, hilarious, given you come from a country where Islam is second after russian orthodoxy religion and fourth biggest group after said orthodoxy, atheism and unaffiliated spiritual beliefs folks. At least you are proper expert on betrayal, aren't you.

Dunno where did you get that shitty pasta, gopnik, but you're in no position to throw stones at either Poland or Germany.

>most germans can't afford a house because one costs 500 000+ shekelbucks
>can barely pay excessive rent for shitty appartment
>drive a piece of shit car
>might as well kill themselves when they become old because their pension is too low for living
(((Germany))) may be rich. Germans aren't. This is just a stupid meme.

cwel please. I'm talking about the past. When you were building mosques and importing twtars Russia was killing them to zero and destroying any mosque they could fine. You are not White and not European. 20-30% of your population has lipka blood. Fuck off mongol
Exactly. Most German women fuck only German guys. Moslem problem can be solved by deporting all non-Germans

I live in the US and am in the same situation. $1400 rent a month, spics fucking everywhere. People get shot around this area all the time. Your situation isn't unique.

Gopnik, please. When we were building mosques and importating tatars we still made them work fine, while you were killing them to zero, getting your people killed and leading to shit situation of today through atrocities committed over the course of history that fucked both your people and other people for the sake of some jew twat enjoying rubles.
We're also certainly more white than you are, as mongoloid blood from the east is less mixed in than in case of your ancestors forced due to geography to deal with said east the most.

Germs, Goymany, Germoney. Still better that being called poo in the loos, or roaches

Because our government takes all the workers money, so our government and globalists are rich as fuck while the people are poor compared to the rest of western europe

>Deutschland
>doy chuh
>everyone calls them Germans

I feel like they should be called Dutch.

But why. How did this happen

GER money

I wonder why

Fuck off cwel. Of course you justify IMPORTING NON-WHITES.
Non-white = subhuman
Pole = subhuman mongoloid
Ethnic Russian = European
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250

The American Journal of Human Genetics (Volume 82, Issue 1, 10 January 2008, p. 236-250)

>YERMANY

Jewmany

in some slavic countries we call you Nimetchina, Niemcy, the mute people

Meanwhile 20-30% of Poles are partially lipka and ashlenazi(niggers)

we usually call eastern europeans "Toilet Cleaners"

Germania is the best name for Germoney

it's not like "mute" is a bad thing, more like "people who don't speak our language"

More like people who can't speak a human language and are huge assholes.

top fucking kek 2real4me

Sounds like Brazil
>government takes actual huge quantity of R$ from people by tax
>never fix anything but the rich politicians get even more rich
>money is also illegally given to other commie countries in SA