m.youtube.com/watch?v=vv007iMWRMY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_Charter
express.co.uk/expressyourself/242210/Royal-guards-who-are-taught-how-to-faint
youtube.com/watch?v=-QEb0iZ9uxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/r/ing someone to make this a drowned refugee kid meme

Lol shit that's pretty symbolic
fuck

Oh boy Germany, lets have a look at YOUR EMPIRE!

doing ceremonial duty is hard as fuck

not uncommon for a few to drop on parade when its mid 30s centrigrade. the outfits are hot as fuck.

the policy is to keep going if someone passes out lol someone else will come for them

Poor lil' feller. :( Did he died?

Fucking kek. What a pathetic outcome to a once great empire. Europeans are cucked to death. Fucking shit hole full of muslims and no one can do anything because you already gave up your guns. Just kill yourselves and get it over with.

Me on the bottom right

user, are you forgetting the fact that it was the Americans that ended the European Empires? It has nothing to do those 'dumb europoors being cucked' It's because you couldn't stand those poor nignogs being opressed by those Europeans so you and the commies threw a bitch fit about us owning Africa

I tried

F

Don't lock your knees.

wtf, are u trying to get them to let in more sandys

Is there a video of this?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vv007iMWRMY

This is like symbolic and sheet

Man down, lads!

>meanwhile in america its the middle of nigger history month

please, what a convenient excuse. you conveniently gave up your empire because it was costing too much and you got btfo so hard by germany that you just wanted to retreat on your little island. the usa is simply cleaning up a mess of your making. i hope one day your entire island gets what it deserves which is about 500 nukes

German inferiority complex: the thread. I wish Bomber Harris had finished what he began.

??

Kek

Realistically, it's probably because he was on the piss for the entire week before and passed out due to the hangover.
All of them lads in the picture are probably borderline alcoholics, lmao.

Strawmen

>coming from the country that never colonized despite being one of the biggest and most powerful in Europe

K
E
K

He did but is expected to make a full recovery with time.

Lol, never lock your knees at the position of attention.

my #1 complaint about the british empire is that you were the ones that pushed for the state of isreal after WW1

then the US took the jew cock and pushed it after WW2

>USA = corruption + fast food
>Britain = corruption + pubs

i perfer a nice pub as opposed to some shit food, so if i had too, id join the british army in the event of ww3

you absolute minging plonker, I deal with numpty toerags like you on the daily. I will biff you, I will biff you to heck and back you naff little trollop
sail across our waters and meet me at port, I will biff you, so help me god.

you little chuffing arsemonger

At my Verreidigung in the Bundeswehr 4 people droppen because of standing still for only 2 hours.

Don't want to see what it would look like if the Bundeswehr made parades like brits.

Did they just ignore the fucker on the ground?

Day of the rake soon, leafnigger.

Never lock your knees

>Mfw the UK is currently smaller than Spain and even Germany.

>Lol, never lock your knees at the position of attention.

He probably passed to to heat, notice the crowd are all in summer attire, those Bearskin hats aren't exactly cooling on the noggin.

The Guard are even taught how to faint properly

For those who find the heat or the weight of the occasion too much, their orders are clear. There is to be no crabbing sideways or swaying and certainly no dropping your rifle, going down on one knee or putting a hand down. Instead true grit is displayed by those soldiers who can topple forward face first while still holding their bayonet-tipped rifles. “You have to faint to attention,” says Major Dai Bevan, who will lead the 101-strong Guard of Honour from the Welsh Guards. “It will probably involve a broken nose and a whole lot of missing teeth.”

The OP guard was a 10/10

This picture really summarizes modern day England.

>t. convict subhuman

It's always a fucking Kraut.

Daily reminder that the nation of Germany has never won a single war lmfao

>Be Welsh
>Get cucked off the flag

>What is the Atlantic Charter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_Charter

We tried to take back the Suez Canal in 1956 but the Soviets and Amerilards got butthurt.

History.

Only 1.8% of any Americans owned any slaves. The RICH 1.8%. And this was when slavery was at its peak.

>1.8%

3000 free RICH black men owned black slaves in 1860

>3000 black slave owners in 1860

The FIRST owner of a black slave in the colonies was a black man who brought his slave with him. The slave thought he'd be free on American soil but his owner challenged it in court. And won, setting legal precedent.

>First owner of a black slave in America, was black

Slavery was how many African nations got wealthy. But they got greedy and started kidnapping and enslaving white Europeans. Several million white Europeans were enslaved in North Africa between 1300-1850. So Europe made slavery illegal so that they could force Africa to stop enslaving white people. Africa told them to fuck off. So Europe went to war with them, and to free the white slaves (First Barbary war). Africa was soon at it again, so boom, the 2nd Barbary war had to happen, only this time, Europe stayed put in Africa to keep slavery from happening again. France took control of the Algerian coast (start of French Foreign Legion) and this started colonialism.

Because AFRICA REFUSED TO STOP ITS SLAVE TRADE

Jews and Dutch traded the slave trade triangle>slaves>sugar>rum. Jews owned the ships. Africans captured other Africans, then sold them to the traders who showed up in the Gulf of Benin. This is how so many rich African kings and princes got so rich.

> The Kingdom of England and Wales

fine by me, we're all Brits

HAHAHSHA

Even the scots? I thought the English didn't get along with those cross dressing oat munchers

>Tfw your country invented both the Ski Jump and Steam Catapult

certified fresh

>we threw a fit

Yes. Back then every last American was at their city hall and calling politicians in an outrage over the UK owning Africa. Nice blame game. Great blanket statement.

When Britain gets exhausted from all that Muslim cock they are getting and become a caliphate,we will step into the Icy cold waters and take back our clay

I've done that before. It's fucking embarrassing.

>t. Low blood pressure

Our Museum of African American History puts the National Gallery to shame

Got a chuckle out of me hans

The Falklands were British before your third world shithole was even a country you disgusting greasy monkey.

We go to your country, take over Whistler and drown in leafslut pussy.
You come over here, get laughed at for your retarded accents and die of heatstroke and maple syrup withdrawals.

Or go back home and get arrested for looking sideways at a quintessentially Canadian muslim.

What the hell happened?
Is he ok?

>Special contempt will be reserved for anyone who falls over on his back. The entire uniform – which has 11 layers of cloth in the tunic – is designed not to show sweat patches. The troops have been told to offset the risk of fainting while on duty by ensuring that the leather band on their bearskin is not too tight so that their heads can expand in the heat and by drinking up to five litres of water beforehand. But this brings with it another set of problems. For those Guardsmen who misjudge the intake of fluids leaving their post is not an option.

express.co.uk/expressyourself/242210/Royal-guards-who-are-taught-how-to-faint

False,go smoke weed and beware of muzzies kankerkuck

>largest empire in history
Gengis Khan says hello

It was even bigger than that

who cares. military service is for cucks or criminals. real people get educated and have careers.

weed rots the brain mr colgate
put the bong down

DELETE THIS

FPBP

did someone mention muh blighty?

youtube.com/watch?v=-QEb0iZ9uxc

Ghengis had the largest continous Empire, the British had the largest and ruled around 500 million people

Also not only did the British Empire have the largest land empire, it also ruled the waves.

>the FUCKING leaf
When we will be landing on you snowy yards I'll be the first to put my big siberian dick into your wife\sister\daughter wet cunt

>Khan Empire

Of course it's a fucking frog calling something that was good for a few seconds before crumbling into dust an achievement.

Lol, French jealousy of the Anglo drives them to deny plain facts. I'm surprised you even brought yourself to type the world's most important language, English, on here.

ever do CG bro?

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

gotta bend the knees, bro

dammit gerald you clown, now is not the time for planking

He's just having a power nap you spergs

MUSLIM'D.com

You have the, (had?) the largest population of muslims outside of the middle east.
Wtf are you talking about?

There is a really interesting book called White Gold that discusses enslavement of whites, by North Africans. The Barbary pirates would actually go on slave raids as far north as Iceland, and raid villages, while the men were fishing out at sea.

Some lessons are learned the hard way.

you missed out that 40% of the jews in those times owned slaves

Really? I lived here all my life and never ment a Muslim
Only Jews and Christians

Severely and shamefully underrated.

What's happening?

No worries…. Stronger men are coming.

That poor bastage. What's this from, being too nervous?

You can get educated and have careers in the armed forces, fucking Trudeau voter.

The lack of a belt would've thrown me off.

They are breeding their numbers in enclaves.

They are in progress to replace the y chromosome.

The male nuclear y chromosome only mutates 0,3 % per generation.
This is why we used to have male upon son inheritance to ensure the bloodline and genetic identity.

Most countries in the world still know this but the west forgot and is quickly losing their genetic identity because men dont have male offspring any more.

The thing about the European and Asian blood,Europeans and Asians have more population groups (family trees) and much shorter/younger family trees then the African and arab genetics, this causes those to be more dominate.

The media is using the term genetic diversity for a old population group who lived in isolation for a long time. This is where the misconception of African Negroids being more genetic diverse comes from aswell (the African family trees(main ethnic African groups) are bigger and have longer branches but the rest of the world Asians and Europeans have more family trees

Because of this long isolation these genetic groups(trees) gained genetic dominant genes true interbreeding and strengthening genetics by keeping a selecting the same set of genetics over and over again generation after generation

All other so called junk DNA, that causes the unique mutations needed for evolution and diversity decay with every copy reducing mutations within the population group

This is the cause of recession of the Asian or European genetics AKA genocide.

Tl;dr eruopean asian genes are recessive, they will regress when bred with dominate arab or african genetics causing the disappearance of them.

You need less then 5% to cause this genetic shift, most european countries have 10% of their demographics being african/arab. most only have around 60% 70% of their native population left.

Probably didn't eat breakfast, the amount of lads I've seen o parade passing out.

This is dicipline germany, something you faggots used to have.
These soldiers stand for 10-12 hours in the sun in a fucking unifrom until they collapse and they get taken away by the medics.

You think that's bad? That's from 2011, and even then they were only 20% employed.

Locking your knees while standing at attention will knock you out.

If they where here,if they start any shit (raping,looting,etc) they would be lynched and kicked out
Not like eurocuck know anything about that

Moving your toes is key. Keeps the blood circulating.

Did muslims blow something up in the world again?. my local mudlsimes are lighting off fireworks and are celebrating.

Kek.

Mine are quiet, though they're all Shia.

you do know canada has the highest paid military in the world right

Can confirm, my paycheck is pretty /comfy/