THIS IS NOT A SHITPOST

>THIS IS NOT A SHITPOST
>I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A SHITPOST

I need help guys. I'm fucking torn.

I was a fucking Buddhist. My best friend growing up was Black. My Mom is a feminist Lesbian, for Gods sake.

All these facts. All these facts, are going against everything I've ever believed.

Black people really ARE dumber than Whites. *with some debatable exceptions*. Their "culture" really is a fucking detrimental cancer onto society. They really AREN'T dumber because of culture. It's in their DNA.

Women really are inferior to Men in most important regards. Most of them, really are brain washed sluts, without a sense of loyalty or passion for anything other than their own self interest. Maybe they really SHOULDN'T have the same rights a Man has....

Jews really ARE in control of the media. They really ARE pushing an agenda. This isn't even a conspiracy theory. It's right out in the open.

So basically I've been trying to reconcile these realizations with my former mindset. I've been looking a lot into eugenics, natural selection, Darwinism. It was pretty much common knowledge that whites were on another level from every other race on the planet. I mean, we kept blacks as slaves because they really were fucking savages.

Are Whites the next step in the process of evolution? I'm not Christian, so spare me all the bible belt bullshit. I'm looking at this scientifically, and philosophically.

Are we hindering our progress as a species by catering to the needs of a lower race? What is the end goal of our society? Is it to progress to the next step of evolution, or is this the pinnacle? Where are we heading? Is technology the next step in evolution?

I'm fucking torn. I don't want to be "racist". I still care about other races, and believe they should receive the same respect and rights as whites. But in the same breathe, we need to move forward. We cannot afford to take on anymore baggage.

Please, give me your thoughts on this Sup Forums. I don't know anymore.

in the same boat

>I'm not Christian, so spare me all the bible belt bullshit.

Translation:
>i want an answer but not the truth

Go away.

> I don't want to be "racist"

so don't

Just because you acknowledge the differences doesn't mean you're racist.

It's just facts. Don't be mad at facts.

You have to go back, Stormfag.

Too bad you are a nazi now welcome to the reich.

But isn't believing that races are fundamentally different like, the definition of racism? Also I try to avoid using terms like "better than" or "worse than". I think those things are subjective. What's better for one, is totally inconsequential to another. On a grander scale, to demonstrate my point, the survival of the human race is the absolute priority. Our survival is "good". But from the perspective of the universe, we probably don't mean shit, and our existence probably barely registers on its radar. So I don't like the idea that one race is "better". That's subjective, and the idea falls apart pretty easily.

Why is there something to be torn about? Just accept the truth and live with it.

>Dumber than
Yes genetically speaking this is factual but it's politically incorrect to talk about it because our world is fucked

>((they control))
Not all of them, just an elite tight knit group. Basically Earth is Rothschild clay and has been for the last 2 centuries, though they only REALLY started consolidating their power globally in the past century. Pivotal points for them include the assassination of Lincoln who opposed their stranglehold on American finance (they already owned Britain by this time), as well as ww2 which finalised their rule of Europe, Japan, Italy (including the Vatican), and many other nations.

>Are whites the next step
There is no 'next step', there isn't some preordained order, we're just a bunch of mold that sprouted up from earth (think of bacteria multiplying on a food) and this is how things turned out. Humans definitely aren't all the same, and natural selection conditions on the African continent definitely favoured different survival traits than those on Europe/ Asian continents....

You can acknowledge facts and still get on fine with people. 'Racist' is a meme word that is used to slander anyone who doesn't conform to political correctness.

>But isn't believing that races are fundamentally different like, the definition of racism?

lolno?

Racism is hating someone else simply for their race. Racism isn't accepting that there are races.

If you really were a Buddhist you would have already sorted this shit out, you're straying away from that path as if people different from you on the spectrum of human species are below you simply for being that. Same with certain groups of people sharing an identifying trait being at the ruling class of a society, or people with different genetic make ups thinking differently from you.

I bet you think of humanity as separate from the natural world too, retard.

Being a racist is fully compatible with Buddhism, and desire for self preservation is also compatible with Buddhism.

see Absolutely we are part of the natural world. Another animal. Simply put, we're the most spiritually advanced, and self aware animal on the planet. It's just overwhelming to think about the idea that one "race" could be natures way of stepping towards that spiritual awakening.

We're not supposed to wake, its the lack of awareness of our selves that drives our everyday life. Realizing the game and seeing the real world is some bizarre offshoot of human intelligence, 'race' is a part of that game, were all the same species that have just evolved differently according to our environments. Aspects just come about in these branches that are different from the others, not all white people are geniuses and not all blacks are retards.

Remember that your actions in this life will affect your karma, and act as a force what you see is right in the world. Simple as that.

>book written entirely by jews
>jews call themselves "god's chosen people"
>god's son is jewish
>literally worshipping a jew

Wew, lad. How can you breathe with all those blue pills shoved down your throat?

call brian and get the pills. The answers will be unlocked. Good lucky!

I'm with you. We're speaking "generally", which causes a lot of problems. Maybe we aren't meant to think of people in terms of "in general".

I absolutely agree with the idea that we aren't supposed to be awoken to certain ideas or realities, in fact the reason I say "I used to be Buddhist" is because I reached the end of that path, and realized I wasn't ready yet. I had an entire life to live, before I could accept reality as it is, and incorporate those truths into my psyche. Maybe there are certain truths in sociology that aren't meant to be realized, or acted upon, and exposing them and propagandizing them is a bastardization of what makes our differences beautiful.

>Are Whites the next step in the process of evolution?

Evolution doesn't have a "next step". It doesn't have steps at all. Evolution is just the result of the process of natural selection, plus random mutation.

>Are we hindering our progress as a species by catering to the needs of a lower race?

Depends on how you define "progress". I define "progress" as steady improvement in the collective well-being of society, so I would say yes catering to the needs and wants of a population which is collectively anti-social hinders our progress.

>What is the end goal of our society?

Human beings create and maintain societies to ensure their collective well-being as a social group. There is no "end goal" beyond continued survival and progress (as I defined it above).

>Is it to progress to the next step of evolution, or is this the pinnacle?

Evolution as no steps or pinnacles. It is simply an ongoing process of mutation and selection.

>Where are we heading? Is technology the next step in evolution?

Technology is definitely influencing our evolution. Civilization is a set of technologies, and the races which have been civilized for long periods of time have clearly been selected from the prosocial behaviors needed to maintain civilization. Agriculture is a technology, and it was the shift to a vitamin D deficit agricultural society which lead to the spread of pale skin as a common trait of civilized races. The spread of lactose tolerance through populations in reaction to the development of animal husbandry is similar.

>written entirely by jews

The old testament of the bible was compiled by Hebrews, who are only distantly related to modern Jews. The new testament was compiled the Council of Nicaea, who were Christians.

Nobody wants to be racist. Nobody wants to be the bad guy. But here we are.

And this goes against buddhism how? Unless you bought into 'zen' buddhism, which is pretty much buddhismlite, you should be fine.

>from the perspective of the universe, we probably don't mean shit

Don't go down that road, lad. It leads to nothing of value.

Certain physicists are currently obsessed with the question, "Is life a simulation?"

Whether it is, or it isn't, there's nothing we can do about it, so the question is inherently meaningless. We must still live our lives as best we can. We must still try to improve the world. We must still secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

We only get one shot at life, and we have to make the best of it. Only barbaric Mohammads think there's a magical world for dead people.

When you boil it all down nothing we do strays from what would be expected of us, everything is in it's proper place and the only difference is how we look at it.

Yes, good goyim, Hebrews and Jews are totally different, and the Council of Nicaea weren't a bunch of former Jews.

Keep worshipping Joseph's wife's son, the Jewish God... and always remember who God's Chosen People are, because the Bible tells you so!

I guess the problem I've run into, and it's one that Darwin acknowledged, is that natural selection is broken. This is what Eugenics was about (and by the way, Darwins theory of evolution brought about a HUGE change in society, and contributed heavily to Naziism. Darwins cousin literally wrote the book on Eugenics, and coined the term), countries around the world started killing off their mentally ill, gays, handicapped. Humans started creating an "Unnatural Selection" if you follow me. So the point I'm trying to make is that, nothing is being "selected" anymore. Every genetics mutation has the ability to manifest its self and create a bloodline. What we are seeing is the exact opposite of natural selection at work. We are literally, as a society, actively stifling natural selection right now, that's what "government handouts" are in essence accomplishing. We aren't letting the weak and dumb die off. Is this a good thing, or a bad thing?

Totally agree, but it doesn't take away from the point I was trying to make by using that example.

You are now an adult male.

There will be no reconciliation; the entire World is a paradox with many "truths".

You will wrestle with this until your death.

And then you will wrestle more.

OP is correct.

Belief that races are fundamentally different is racism. Hating someone for it is bigotry. Treating them differently for it is discrimination.

This.

If you can't handle the truth you have to go back.

Truth doesn't conform to your worldveiw.

>Antihistory cuck
JUST

The point you were trying to make is that you think one race being "better" is subjective; but that's not entirely correct. Races can be measured by their abilities and accomplishments, on an objective scale.

Did they progress past the stone-age on their own?

Did they manage to invent the wheel, or a written language?

Are they capable of complex mathematical ideas?

These are not arbitrary milestones; these abilities are what separate man from the animal kingdom.

Again, don't fall down the "everything's meaningless" path. We must have standards by which to measure our accomplishments.

>1 post by this fag

Triggered the Christcuck.

You talk as if society is not a natural thing.
If you perceive something as strong and useful, it might be so, but it also might not be the most required thing in this world right now.
Think of it this way:
- millions of years ago, there might have been an organism that can run 300mps
- here comes an cataclysm, that will purge 99% of the living organism
- this super fast, uber mensch does not survive the cataclysm, the speed does not help it
- meanwhile a completely useless organism, by our definition, which only sleeps the entire day survives, because it has a mutation that allows it to persevere through the cataclysm

This is how genetics work. Random.

>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS

if you want the truth, look into the metaphysics of Christianity

there is a reason it has lasted so long ( a heuristic for a positive purposeful life)

hint: Christianity is largely metaphorical

But whose to say any of those things are even important, even on the scale of human civilization? Progressing past the stone age, inventing the wheel, complex math could very well be arbitrary milestones. What if we were much better off living in mud houses in the rainforest, totally unaware of the universe and nature of reality? Those things ARE subjective. What if, once we reached a certain point, through evolution, we skyrocket past even the need for math/science? What if the next step was supposed to be, all of us becoming an insect like hive mind of trans dimensional beings, and we're hindering our "destiny" by tinkering with the nature of reality.

Almost everything, especially in terms of what's "good or bad" for "society" or "humanity" is subjective as fuck. Your basing your idea of what is objectively good or bad on insanely presumptuous preconceived notions.

There are absolute truths and absolute right and wrong.

It's not subjective at all.

You've been brainwashed by godless communists.

entry level tier

look at the people who pushed eugenics

its the same elite rich family

It's not that nothing is being selected, it's that the selection process is now neither rational nor moral. Civilization produced large populations with prosocial behavioral biases by selecting against anti-social (i.e. amoral) behaviors. For most of history the punishments for disrupting society could significantly impair an individual's ability to survive, much less procreate, while being able to collaborate with others brought significant advantages.

The Eugenicists recognized that this process had broken down in the modern era due to the high availability of resources. Those resources made it possible for people who were a drag on society to reproduce in large numbers. They attempted to address this by implementing programs of sterilization and extermination on one side, and scientific breeding on the other side. This conflicted with many of the pro-social cultural traits developed in the west and thus lead to a conflict between eugenics and conventional western morality.

Today, the dysgenic breeding trends have gotten severely worse. The triumph of pathological altruism in the post-WW2 era, and the vilification of the Nazi's policies, has lead to a situation wherein western societies heavily tax prosocial people to support anti-social people. This is obviously unsustainable in the long run, but we're not allowed to question it without being called "racists and bigots". Fortunately this dynamic is breaking down because it is clearly immoral to punish the virtuous on behalf of helping the unworthy. The question then becomes, what's the alternative.

cont...

cont.

My preference would be to learn from history. Early agricultural societies had similar problems and addressed them by implementing a patriarchal social model. Men who were prosocial were given status and resources and encouraged to have children. Men who were anti-social were driven out of society or executed. Women were largely dependent on men for resources, so they could only cohabitate and reproduce with prosocial men.

The equivalent of this in an industrialized society would be "Basic Patriarchal Income". Native men in western countries would be provided a minimum level of social welfare, so long as they stayed on the right side of the law (felony convictions would cost them their rights). These benefits would scale up depending on the number of dependents a man had, perhaps maxing out at 4 or 5, counting his wife. Women, particularly single mothers, would get no direct benefits. This would impose stark filters against anti-social behavioral traits in the genepool.

>Where are we heading? Is technology the next step in evolution?

Whites are endangered by political correctness but east Asians are not and they have even higher IQs on average. So it is not as bad as it seems.

Technology is indeed the next step, namely space colonization technology.

Earth or most of it may be doomed to degenerate into a dysgenic hell but once space colonization begins, it will lead to birth of a new 130 IQ superrace living out there. It wont be the niggers that will colonize space, you can be sure of that. This space superrace will be the future of humanity.

Of course Christianity is "metaphorical", at least that's the excuse anyone with half a brain uses to justify the belief in such an obviously fabricated piece of documentation.

Christianity is nonsense. Easily digestible, feel good bullshit, that's easy for the masses to crowd around.

90% of the story is straight copypasta from much earlier, superior religions.

>THIS IS NOT A SHITPOST
void setup() {shitpost.begin(9600);

>What if we were much better off living in mud houses in the rainforest, totally unaware of the universe and nature of reality? Those things ARE subjective

There is such a thing as objective well-being. Lifespan, nutrition, prevalence of disease, and prevalence of violence are all examples of objective metrics of well-being, and they have all improved with the development of civilization.

>who are only distantly related to modern Jews
kek. You didn't read it. Guess how I know it

check'd

Pre-Christ Jews, not today's Jews. Jews turned their backs to God when they rejected Jesus. Modern Jews are not the chosen people, they are the Synagogue of Satan.

>pic
Such an obvious blue pill

Its important to realize that distinguishing differences between the sexes, and making decisions because of that, is not hateful. SJW types have conflated discrimination with being hateful, but that isn't the case at all.

Same thing with the races/haplotypes/ethnicities. If I say that black people are better at running, jumping, and have big dicks, I'll be applauded. If I say that white people are better at creating and maintaining peaceful, complex societies, I'll be met with anger. If I say that we should probably look for the next football linesman in a black community, I will be clapped on the back for saving time energy and money, because odds are, a black person will be more likely to have the characteristics we want. If I say that we should look for economic migrants from Europe, because they are most likely to have the qualities we want, I will be branded a hateful bigot.

I don't hate people. I just acknowledge patterns.

Karma literally means "actions" dickneck. There is no mystic karma force in the universe. Act like an ass, get treated like an ass. Why do idiots have to make every little thing into an anthropomorphic ego extension?

I would suggest, OP, that you immerse yourself in history. But read books written pre-WWII to stay clear of Marxist interpretations.

We (Western civilization) used to know these things as common knowledge, without the the twisted perception and accusation that it is hateful. And we civilized the world, and we created the modern world.

We gave them rights, we protected them by law, we raised them up. And this is how they reward us. White man ended slavery. White man emancipated women.

Sounds like a pretty scary distopian society you're proposing. Whose going to decide what "pro-social" behavior is?" Are we just going to kill the people who don't fit this prerequisite?

I agree that we are heading in a direction that is going to inevitably require "welfare" to be the source of income for nearly everyone. With the rapidly increasing efficiency (cost/speed) of robotics, soon, most people won't even have the option of working.

I'm not saying your model is "wrong" or incorrect, I guess I'm just pointing out that I'm glad I'm not the person who has to sit down and try to figure out whose "worthy" of this welfare and who isn't.

how useful are patterns when everything's ultimately decided on the individual level tho?

Ride the tiger, pal.

Based on your description of your supposed inability to reconcile your "Buddhism" with the red pill and your thinking that Buddhism is politically leftist and universalist, you were almost certainly never a Buddhist to begin with, but rather a New Ager. The universal love and peace thing is especially New Age bullshit that has nothing to do with Buddhism, as it's a fundamentally Christian idea, and New Age = Buddhism + Christianity + Leftism.

Real Buddhism is an Aryan religion and is red pilled as fuck. Especially Tibetan Buddhism, which has evolved to be the way it is due to centuries of war with Muslims. Like there's a reason no majority-Buddhist country is as cucked as any Western one.

>Whose going to decide what "pro-social" behavior is?"

The real question in my model is "who decides what is anti-social behavior" as we're focused on filtering anti-social behavior out. The answer is, the same people who do today; the public via their elected representatives. Notice that I specifically mention "felony convictions" as the standard for the loss of benefits and rights. Beyond that society in general, via the market, would decide who gets the opportunity to reproduce more than two or three children comfortably, as benefits might be capped at 2 or 3 kids, but there's nothing stopping you from earning enough to support a dozen if you have the talent for it.

whitey are simply most evolved

Once again, whose to say "well being" is even to be sought after? One could argue that life is suffering. Inevitable suffering.

One could argue that suffering breeds strength, and helps realize greatness, and in turn benefits society in a much more impactful way. Comfort and your "well being" are the fairy tale pipe dreams of a disconnected society. "That's the thing about the American Dream, you'd have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

I don't think you understand just how much of what you assume to be "good" or "positive" are truly massive assumptions you don't even know you're making.

>women really are inferior
Nah.
Chads and Stacies are all the same. You just don't care about Chads as much because you aren't hoping to fuck them.

Other than that you're pretty much right.

Depends how useful the patterns are for making predictions. People are extremely suggestible, and while we may retain some kind of free will, I'd say more than half of people appear not to use it

What's the main point of real Buddhism and Tibetan Buddhism?

You're mixing nihilism (which I warned you against twice) with fantasy nonsense. Humans won't magically turn into "trans-dimensional beings". That's just stupid religious nonsense.

You need to understand that human beings today are virtually identical to human beings 5000 years ago. We had the same abilities, the same ideas, the same inherent potential. If you read the writings of ancient Greeks and Romans, you will see that despite the obvious cultural differences, they are no dfferent than us. We have not "evolved" past them. We will not evolve in any significant way in the next 5000, 10,000, or 20,000 years. Hell, for all we know, we may have reached a previous Golden Age which has been lost to time. Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs had blonde and red hair, and caucasian skulls. Did white people build the pyramids in pre-history? Quite possibly. We don't know.

Also, this line:
>what is objectively good or bad on insanely presumptuous preconceived notions

You're being childish, like a self-righteous liberal zealot. Stop it.

Again, we must have a standard by which to measure reality. Is a culture that condones rape good or bad? We have decided it is bad; the Muslim barbarians think it's good. Is an educated, scientific culture better than a culture that never managed to create a written language? Yes, because it has improved our quality of life, enabling us to move past a hunter-gatherer lifestyle of subsistence struggling.

We have existing standards by which to measure progress. It is foolish to delve into the nihilism of "hurr durr that's presumptious nothing matters fuck everything like oh my god I can't even". Such childish thoughts accomplish NOTHING of value.

Yeah I mean, I never went to like monastery every Sunday or anything. I stayed a week at a Buddhist retreat. I read a lot of Buddhist scripture. I read the Te Tao Ching.

But you'd probably be right, classifying my thinking as "new age". The majority of my "spiritual belief" comes from a lot of experience with LSD. Not coincidentally, a lot of the message that LSD instills upon you coincides heavily with Buddhism.

I was never a devout, practicing Buddhist.

>pray to a dead kike for answers on anything

I wonder why you already lost your capital to kebabs and niggers.

>whose to say "well being" is even to be sought after?

The vast majority of humanity. Particularly the sane and healthy ones.

>Such childish thoughts accomplish NOTHING of value.

Well, they do help to destroy a society. Which is why they are taught in our schools now.

" Humans won't magically turn into "trans-dimensional beings". That's just stupid religious nonsense."

And you, once again, missed the POINT I was trying to make by giving that example. I never said or implied I thought that was an actuality.

>>whose to say "well being" is even to be sought after?
>The vast majority of humanity. Particularly the sane and healthy ones.

Sanity and health are social constructs.

>I never said or implied I thought that was an actuality.

You said, point blank:

>What if the next step was supposed to be, all of us becoming an insect like hive mind of trans dimensional beings

Are you just some reddit libtard LARPING on Sup Forums for shits and giggles? You're asking us for advice, yet all your replies are condescending, self-righteous twattle. Claiming everybody misses your point, yet you never bother to clarify your position.

I think I figured out your problem, kid--- you're a narcisssitic millennial fuck-up without a proper father figure in your life. You're doomed to failure, so just leave, do a bunch of drugs, and engage in whatever other degenerate activites you use to fill your hollow life.

You're heavily implying that you don't believe in evolution in general, which is also a problem, and is a clear display of your lack of critical thinking skills. Have you checked you family lineage? Perhaps you've got some black in you after all.

You keep talking about this standard. As if YOU KNOW what is right and wrong, good and bad, beneficial and moot. You're delusional. The idea that a majority vote should decide who gets to live and die is insanity. You realize America is the greatest country on the planet, precisely because WE DONT let that happen right? We protect the little guy here. We protect the minority. Can you imagine majority rules, in this fucking society, in this day and age? This website probably wouldn't exist. You're assuming the majority of Americans have a genius level intellect and closely follow all political and social issues. You have a lot to learn about the world, Nazi.

Here come the Ad Hominems, I must be getting close to disproving your shit ideology.

You literally highlighted my words, and still don't understand. I'm using an EXAMPLE. Have you ever heard someone tell a story, that didn't actually happen, in order to convey a message of some sort? If you've ever read the bible, you've encountered this thousands of times.

To further argue my point, and to display your ignorance, yet again: I was implying, what if the point of humanity wasn't to achieve a "eutopian society", or to become a technological symbiotic, but instead we're supposed to evolve. I was being silly, and making assumptions about what the outcome of this evolution could be. I don't literally believe that.

>Bible
>truth

I dont think its impossible that the Bible is true but at the same time theres literally now way at all to prove it is, and very little implicates it is either.

Its a book written thousands of years ago by men.
The book telling you its legit doesnt mean its legit, anyone can say theyre legit and be false.

Why did you start the thread by saying
>This is not a shitpost

All your answers lie there.

Heres a little redpill

You can be racist, and not hate other races, or have any ill will towards them

I believe whites are better.
This is not any worse than saying you think humans are better than birds.

Maybe we are, maybe we arent, but to a human humans are obviously better than birds.

I would not take a bird and try and integrate it into human society and be surprised or shocked when that doesnt work.

Blacks and whites are simply too different to work well together in a society.

I believe a small numbers of blacks in fine, because then they are surrounded by whiteness and really have no other natural course but integration. Just like we can keep pets in human society, or birds in small number.

However we cant have 50/50 human/pets and let the pets form their own neighborhoods and shit like that, then it just becomes two different societies pretending theyre one and fucking up each other as a result

Cute how you just got your whole worldview deconstructed, yet you reject Christianity with fervor as if you can have legitimate confidence in your ideologies. You are a pretentious moron ,and you don't deserve the truth.

Since the Roman empire the British empire has BTFO'd all invaders, funny how we're being invaded now our society has become mostly secular.
Talk shit when the US isn't trying to build a wall around you spics, Juan.

>Are we hindering our progress as a species by catering to the needs of a lower race? What is the end goal of our society? Is it to progress to the next step of evolution, or is this the pinnacle? Where are we heading? Is technology the next step in evolution?

Well, OP, look at it this way:
this is what america does. it uses unprecedented and unsustainable prosperity to import illegals to slaughter animals and fry their meat so that we can stuff it down naggers' throats until they're too fat to walk

it literally trains people in the cutting edge of math, science, finance and management to erect offshore platforms to suck up the carbonized remains of extinct species in order to provide the necessary fuel for the spic-nig cycle

i guess i never really grasped the goal of civilization before. why did newton discover calculus? what are maxwell's equations for? why did mendeleev deduce the periodic properties of elements? the answer to these and to all questions: to stuff nigs with fried meat until they become crippled from overeating, then to provide them with heroic medical care until they gracelessly expire

Isn't it great how that works? I don't know what the truth is, and I readily admit it. But I damn well know what the truth isn't.

Christianity was invented by jews as a means to easily control the goy while having them worship a false messiah

Like you knew what the truth isn't about race, homosexuality and gender when growing up?
You are pathetic, honestly.

This literally made my cackle out loud. Thanks for the laugh in the middle of an otherwise really serious thread.

holy kek that assessment.

The difference being, that I've already looked deeply into Christianity. I had simply never considered issues on race/gender before.

>he got brainwashed by a satire website

Um, sweetie, Sup Forums is 100% satire. I'm sorry you allowed a bunch of disingenuous trolls to convince you that niggers and jews are subhuman, but that simply isn't the case.

Have you tried therapy, honey bun?

You're not the first one in this situation, and often when you come to Christianity again after understanding that you've been lied to by everyone your whole life, you see it in a different light. In any case if you do not understand yet that a strong Christianity is good for the white race and for white society, for example, you are yet to understand the issues at hand and the tactics of your enemies.
You do understand that there are forces that are actively working against white society, right?

>sweetie
jidf
slide post
shill
liberal
tumblr

Just lurk more and you'll learn eventually.

Your pendulum will swing to the other evil of KILL ALL NON WHITES MANDATORY EUGENICS NOW until you realize that that is literally jewish supremacy swapped out with whiteness.

Balance is the key to everything. Non-whites dont need to be exterminated. Whites just need to preserve themselves.