ISLAM IS DANGEROUS, MUSLIMS ARE TERRORI-

ISLAM IS DANGEROUS, MUSLIMS ARE TERRORI-

oh... I suppose whites are just as bad.

Statistical speaks whites ARENT but I suppose your anecdotes really prove you are right

>Yeah, it's only a one off---

Oh.

>Scottish
>white
yeah ha ha ha try again

Okay. White males have killed more in the last ten years than Muslims.

>since your country has criminals, you must import criminals from subhuman shitholes

Great reasoning there achmed,go fuck a goat now

>The perpetrator of the Hungerford massacre was 27-year-old Michael Robert Ryan, an unemployed labourer and antiques dealer. He was born at Savernake Hospital in Marlborough, near Hungerford, on 18 May 1960.[2] His father, Alfred Henry Ryan, was 55 years old when Michael was born. Alfred Ryan died in Swindon in May 1985 at the age of 80. At the time of the shooting, Ryan lived with his mother, Dorothy, a dinner lady at the local primary school. He had no siblings. There was extensive press comment on this, suggesting the relationship was 'unhealthy' and that Ryan was "spoiled" by his mother. A Guardian headline described Ryan as a "mummy's boy". Ryan was a bachelor and had no children.
If only Sup Forums had been around in 1987 he could have become a productive member of societ-
i mean a regular poster on one of our many honeypo-
a docile fag like us who doesn't shoot people

yeah nah

At the end of the day who are white? Like 5% of earth's population?

I see you fags constantly shitting on anyone who is not Norwegian or Danish for not being white.

By your logic Hitler wasn't white either. He had dark hair and dark eyes afterall.

Fucking retards.

The difference between white terrorists and muslim terrorists is that terrorism in islam is directly caused by their religion and culture. white terrorism is not because culture and religion generally speaking (such as the example you used)

That was a strategic MI-6 operation you fucking retarded newfag. It was to pass gun control lose through the the UK.

Laws*

scots are literally pale niggers, they don't even wear pants and can barely speak a language.
their existence is half whine and half chimpout. They are descended from Picts which are naked albino zulus painted half blue.
scots are not white, they are barely Homo sapiens although they certainly qualify as another type of homo

paki please go

>White people in a majority white country kill more people than muslims, so we should import more muslim murderers

>"news" from the fucking last millennium

Why the hell didn't you blame Attila the hun? Or Neanderthal men?

Idiot.

There's more to this story than you were told - Scottish paedophiles and a big cover-up

They do blame Neanderthal's for destroying the previous Kangz civilization and raping the Kang women through the generations until their skin bleached.

A normal thing in the United cuckdom

Fucking cuck

>A country that is so cucked they have 2 monarchs speaks.

>conflates race with idealogy

White terrorists are often one off loners. Islamic terrorists have this weird "you target my religion, I'm gonna blow you up!" Plus they often get how to instructions from Islamic extremists on the internet.

I'm a frog on vacation not Andorran

>A country so cucked that it moved the 'Calais migrants' to Paris and renamed them 'Paris migrants' so that the UK wouldn't forget that we were supposed to take them under EU law.

>30,284 islamic terror attacks since 9/11
>here's a handful of white guys chimping out

Fucking neck yourself before we do Muhammad.

Sage

>news from 1996

OP wasn't even born when it happened.

>white guy is a lone crazy man
>nobody told him to do it
>other whites condemn it

>muslim are several all doing the same shit
>their leaders tell them to do it
>other muslims are proud of them for doing it

Yeah
Totally the same thing.

>1996